Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
3m

The Deputy State Coroner told the court “I understand that’s difficult and painful, but that’s when it’s going to be. It’s unfortunate”.

Show this thread

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
4m

The court has heard the coroner’s findings in the William Tyrrell case will not be handed down until June next year.

This is ridiculous, surely William’s famly and the public of Australia deserve an explanation for this farce of an inquest, why FA was given all these privileges.Does this mean any prisoner who maybe a poi in a case, can demand the same thing?

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
2m

William’s foster parents are telling the court of the abuse and stalking they’ve suffered from strangers “inserting themselves into the case”. They told the court some of these people have recently photographed his sister while at school, and published photos online.
Hopefully they'll be charged .... with something. Surely it can't be legal.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
3m

The Deputy State Coroner told the court “I understand that’s difficult and painful, but that’s when it’s going to be. It’s unfortunate”.

Show this thread

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
4m

The court has heard the coroner’s findings in the William Tyrrell case will not be handed down until June next year.
!

I thought that after all the delays, especially the COVID months, the report would be all but finalized by the time hearings wound up.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
2m

In closing, Deputy State Coroner Harriett Grahame told the court “please accept my assurance these proceedings have been conducted out of deep respect for him, the little boy missing. I take the task before me very seriously... and remain committed to finding out the truth”.

His name is William, WILLIAM TYRRELL He has a name Deputy State Coroner Harriett Grahame he is not just a little boy missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks