NY NY - Jeanette Ciaramella, 31, Clyde, Wayne County, 27 Nov 2018

She left without a phone and a car and the boyfriend was not worried? Reported her missing after two days?

Disappearance of Wayne County woman considered suspicious

It was a typical Tuesday morning, according to Marcus Lee, when he left for work on Nov. 27. But when he returned home from work for lunch, his girlfriend of around eight months was gone.​

"We had a great talk the night before, how we want to further our relationship….everything we were going to do. Nothing makes sense," expressed Lee, as he recalled the night before his life would turn upside down.​

When his girlfriend, Jeanette Ciaramella didn't return home that day, he figured she would come home soon. By Nov. 29, he realized it was time to call the police.​

"She left with no phone, no vehicle, no credit cards," said Sgt. Ritchie, adding that makes it difficult to track someone's whereabouts when you can't track a phone or credit card, or look for a vehicle.​

If she was afraid of someone from her past, and /or hiding from her past, why would she have 2 facebook pages publicly stating where she is living? That would be the last thing I would do.
Absolutely. Why I don't use my legal name on social media or post current pictures of me. If someone I ever testified against wanted to find me they'd have a really hard time finding me. Also if he knew this and knew there was a threat to her why didn't he report her missing for two days. The whole thing is hinky, IMO.

Stumbled across this story as a linked story on a local news site. I am pretty local and have to admit I've not seen 1 second devoted to any of this locally. Weird. Anyways. If i hear or see anything I'll be sure to chime in. Creepy as heck.

Jeannette Ciaramella NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Height 5' 1" (61 Inches)
Weight 130 lbs
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Green

Clothing Last seen wearing black ski jacket, maroon dress shirt, floral blue leggings, and she was also wearing dangling earrings.

Circumstances of Disappearance Ciaramello was reported missing by her live-in boyfriend on 11/29/18. He had last seen her two days prior at their residence.

Bumping for Jeanette. Will be seeking out local media sources to see if we can get some overdue attention on her case. Maybe for the 2-year Anniversary of her being missing.

Sad nothing ever came from the previous arrest. Female involved is and has been out of jail since the writing of those articles. What a quiet year for Jeanette. Maybe locals would consider holding a vigil?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back