OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they could bring her some clothes. I wonder who puts money in her commissary account? It's not like her sons can help her out with money now.

I don't think she ever came to court for Angela but she did for the other 3.

Right. I don't think FW gives a hoot, really, about what happens to Jake or Angela. I just get that feeling, may be totally wrong. She's a big narcissist, so everything has to be blamed on someone else. JMO

If her Alaska friends still have faith in her, they could be putting some money in for her. It's hard to say. As for myself, I don't see her being any more guilty than the other three, at it stands now. JMO.

Now, we have Billy (with a 7th grade education, his lawyers claimed) filing his own motion for speedy trial. Hmmm
Could this possibly be a ploy thought up by his own attorneys...to muddy the water and pressure the Prosecution to hurry up, knowing they are planning to try Jake first? That would not surprise me, for this whole fiasco to be have been planned and leaked to just the right reporter and newspaper who they knew would publish it. LOL. Can't help but sit back and wonder. Dewine said, "BIZARRE," and "heads would roll."

Last edited:
I doubt that her mom or brother has saw her, because both of them has told a lot of information to LE, JMO
Angela can't have any contact with with her mom Rita at all but her brother could visit her but that would be awkward considering his sister got their mom put on house arrest for a year for no reason, wanting her to take all the blame and lie. He had to take care of all of his mom's animals at her house because she was on house arrest at his grandma's.

And you have to wonder if he thinks she is guilty. I feel for him and Robin. Robin had guns pointed at her in her own house and was tearful in court in a photo. He looked bewildered, confused, and devastated at his mom's bond hearing and he could end up having to testify against his own family (sister, brother-in-law, 2 nephews) at trial because of all the information he provided to BCI. Imagine having to do that!

These 2 are part of the "wreckage" left behind because of pure evil.

So I imagine he isn't feeling alot of the warm and fuzzy towards his sister these days.

My opinion anyway.

Last edited:
Angela can't have any contact with with her mom Rita at all but her brother could visit her but that would be awkward considering his sister got their mom put on house arrest for a year for no reason, wanting her to take all the blame and lie. He had to take care of all of his mom's animals at her house because she was on house arrest at his grandma's.

And you have to wonder if he thinks she is guilty. I feel for him and Robin. Robin had guns pointed at her in her own house and was tearful in court in a photo. He looked bewildered, confused, and devastated at his mom's bond hearing and he could end up having to testify against his own family (sister, brother-in-law, 2 nephews) at trial because of all the information he provided to BCI. Imagine having to do that!

So I imagine he isn't feeling alot of the warm and fuzzy towards his sister these days.

My opinion anyway.

Since Canepa said that FW was searching about penalties for lying to the Grand Jury the night before she testified, I have no respect for Robin, until it is clear she didn't know. This whole family is intertwined to the nth degree and I just don't see how FW could have been researching such things without RW knowing it. And RW sure was calm the day Billy was arrested. If that had been me and my brother, both totally innocent of knowing what was going on, I would have been giving those officers Holy heck. Both Billy and RW were calm and collected. Just saying. MOO

My opinion anyway.

Chris N knows...IMO

Since Canepa said that FW was searching about penalties for lying to the Grand Jury the night before she testified, I have no respect for Robin, until it is clear she didn't know. This whole family is intertwined to the nth degree and I just don't see how FW could have been researching such things without RW knowing it. And RW sure was calm the day Billy was arrested. If that had been me and my brother, both totally innocent of knowing what was going on, I would have been giving those officers Holy heck. Both Billy and RW were calm and collected. Just saying. MOO

Humm... I didn't think about that. That Fred was looking up how to lie to a GJ and she and Billy were probably talking about it and Robin could have heard all that. I think Robin, Billy and Fred all lived together at FWF's.

So now your making me wonder about something. Who would the Wagners be comfortable talking in front of about revenge and escape? We now know that they held revenge and escape conversations in front of a female who then told BCI.

We know Fred was present for these conversations and to me that means they were talking in Fred's house and Robin could have heard those conversations. Maybe Robin was interviewed, not her idea, and BCI was able to push her into giving out that information. I do not think she would have called BCI and deliberately offered the information.

The other possibility is they talked in front of Jake's supposed wife. I think it's a lady they were used to being around alot and she is described as being reliable which makes me think of these 2.

Humm....2 cents

Last edited:
Billy Wagner has been a bully all his life, his friends called Bad Billy, he is use to getting his way around Flying W Farm & around Pike County,I notice his brother doesn’t have much support for Bad Billy, I wonder why????
Do you Sluthers think BW is Bullying his way around jail?
I think it could be just the opposite. I think maybe "Bad Billy" is having some problems in prison and now wants s speedy trial. He wrote the motion in his own handwriting? Who does that when he has two free lawyers?

He's either fed up with his situation feeling his lawyers don't understand how desperately he wants out OR it a ploy by his lawyers to force the prosecution to try GWIII first.

I think trying JW first lays it all out for the other three's trials. Without that foundation, his lawyers may think that's their client's best change at acquittal?

I know each and ever trial is supposed to be its's own separate universe but JW going first and being convicted might give the prosecutors more strength to get pleas going with others and save taxpayers some big bucks?

Humm... I didn't think about that. That Fred was looking up how to lie to a GJ and she and Billy were probably talking about it and Robin could have heard all that. I think Robin, Billy and Fred all lived together at FWF's.

So now your making me wonder about something. Who would the Wagners be comfortable talking in front of about revenge and escape? We now know that they held revenge and escape conversations in front of a female who then told BCI.

We know Fred was present for these conversations and to me that means they were talking in Fred's house and Robin could have heard those conversations. Maybe Robin was interviewed, not her idea, and BCI was able to push her into giving out that information. I do not think she would have called BCI and deliberately offered the information.

The other possibility is they talked in front of Jake's supposed wife. I think it's a lady they were used to being around alot and she is described as being reliable which makes me think of these 2.

Humm....2 cents

My guess is #2. JMO

So Billy Wagner Speedy Trial is still on his Pike County Ohio Court Dockets does that mean we have 270 days until he has trial ????

This is all I could find on the Court Dockets for Speedy Trials for the 4 Wagners:

Jake Wagner
11/27/2018 WAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL, EFFECTIVE FROM 11/27/18 - 07/31/19

04/04/2019 WAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL

05/02/2019 - JOURNAL ENTRY FOR APRIL 4th HEARING:

The Court further finds that during the pre-trial hearing this day the Defendant waived in writing his right of speedy trial for a period extending through January 31, 2021.

George Wagner IV
11/28/2018 WAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL

07/24/2019 WAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL

08/13/2019 - JOURNAL ENTRY FOR JULY 24th HEARING:

The Defendant, on the record in open court, orally waived his right to a speedy trial, and the Defendant also executed a written "Waiver of Speedy Trial."

On July 22, 2019, the Defendant filed a "Motion To Continue Jury Trial," requesting that the jury trial scheduled on September 4, 2019, be continued.

Counsel for the State of Ohio indicated to the Court at the pretrial hearing this day they have no objection to the continuance of the jury trial.

The Assignment Commissioner shall re-schedule the jury trial in this action for a date to be determined at a later time.

Angela Wagner
11/30/2018 WAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL

George Wagner III (Billy)
12/04/2018 WAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL

10/07/2020 MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED Attorney: PRO SE

"Pro se" legal representation comes from Latin, literally meaning "on behalf of themselves", which basically means advocating on one's own behalf before a court, rather than being represented by a lawyer.
  • 2018CR000157 STATE OF OHIO -vs- WAGNER, III, GEORGE WASHINGTON:
https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...K9q6WxIkU5vDYE9AA3kWIZyGAF93VShKhG4aRkHK*0A9Q

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
This is all I could find on the court dockets for speedy trials for the 4 Wagners:

Jake Wagner

The Court further finds that during the pre-trial hearing this day the Defendant waived in writing his right of speedy trial for a period extending through January 31, 2021.

George Wagner IV

The Defendant, on the record in open court, orally waived his right to a speedy trial, and the Defendant also executed a written "Waiver of Speedy Trial."

On July 22, 2019, the Defendant filed a "Motion To Continue Jury Trial," requesting that the jury trial scheduled on September 4, 2019, be continued.

Counsel for the State of Ohio indicated to the Court at the pretrial hearing this day they have no objection to the continuance of the jury trial.

The Assignment Commissioner shall re-schedule the jury trial in this action for a date to be determined at a later time.

Angela Wagner

George Wagner III

"Pro se" legal representation comes from Latin, literally meaning "on behalf of themselves", which basically means advocating on one's own behalf before a court, rather than being represented by a lawyer.

Thank You CC!!
*Edited after seeing your updated post.

Last edited:
During the trials you can see that GW4 has a lot on his mind, that makes me think he was one of the shooters, BW he looks mean all the time, that makes me think he doesn’t care to kill and he would do it again, JMO
But Jake Wagner is to laidback, he smiles, jokes with his attorneys and thinks him and the judge are best buddies, I don’t know if he stayed at home or he was psycho shooter.
Angela Wagner has a lot of guilt on face, when she walks out she will not look at Grandma Rhodens, Angela keeps her head down or keeps hair pulled over her eye toward the Rhodens/Gilley, Angela could have been the third shooter, JMO
When the trials start we will see a lot of evidence that will blow our mind, JMO

Last edited:
This is all I could find on the Court Dockets for Speedy Trials for the 4 Wagners:

Jake Wagner

George Wagner IV

Angela Wagner

George Wagner III (Billy)

• 2018CR000157 STATE OF OHIO -vs- WAGNER, III, GEORGE WASHINGTON:
https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...K9q6WxIkU5vDYE9AA3kWIZyGAF93VShKhG4aRkHK*0A9Q

:eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks for adding this:

Were there any extension or expiration dates listed for the others? (I don't mind looking, but if you already know off hand thanks in advance.) I can see why they want Jakes scheduled soon. JMO

Thank You CC!!

So Jakes waiver expired July 31, of 2019 according to this. I wish we knew the effective date of expiration for the other defendants. Did Jakes expire first hence wanting his case first OR did they all sign up to run through July 31, 2019??
If Billy's was also July 31, 2019 it seems he could demand speedy trial (though I think it would need filed by his attorney due to the hybrid representation mentioned in a previous post). JMO

Note: I believe there have been COVID related issues with speedy trial so that would add some buffer, but if there was no extension agreed to for beyond July 31..... JMO MOO

If all 4 expired July 2019 :eek::oops: JMO

No prob Tiff....

Covid only stopped the Wagner pre-trials by 3 months...Not bad in my estimation, thank God in Heaven the pre-trials are now still happening.

I feel for the sister of Kenny and Chris who exclaimed she was frustrated with the slow progress of the Cases in getting Justice for her family. Makes me emotional just typing this. I am an emotional person so I get it.... Just so hard....And I get mad also at the slowness.

Pike County Massacre, 4 years later: Coronavirus could delay trials further

thanks for adding this:

Were there any extension or expiration dates listed for the others? (I don't mind looking, but if you already know off hand thanks in advance.) I can see why they want Jakes scheduled soon. JMO
Yes, when you waive speedy trial there can be time limits to it as you mention. Hope we get it figured out.

Last edited:
thanks for adding this:

I think the Prosecution is more than ready to forward with Jake's trial. And for the life of me, I can't figure out what in the dang discovery Billy's freaking whiney lawyers think they are lacking ?!!! For goodness sake, just spit it out and I'm sure you'll get it done! But this frigging Easter Egg hunt going on endlessly is IMO just delay tactics. Do any of you have a clue? According to all recorded by the state, it is all there! ALL! What else do these crybaby lawyers want!?

I think the Prosecution is more than ready to forward with Jake's trial. And for the life of me, I can't figure out what in the dang discovery Billy's freaking whiney lawyers think they are lacking ?!!! For goodness sake, just spit it out and I'm sure you'll get it done! But this frigging Easter Egg hunt going on endlessly is IMO just delay tactics. Do any of you have a clue? According to all recorded by the state, it is all there! ALL! What else do these crybaby lawyers want!?
Right...for crying out loud, have the first trial already. It is all there...

4 years 6 months of investigation ... I feel for the Rhodens, Gilleys and Manley families. Plus, some of them will be called as witnesses in 4 trials.

BJM and JM are considered witnesses, according to the Attorney General's Office, for discovering the crime scenes! Probably why we have never seen these 2 at any pre-trials.

So hard for them we can't even imagine.

Multiple lie detector tests, James arrested and losing his job, BJM plus other family woken up in the middle of the night only to be badgered with questions. Asked how much you were paid to murder your sister, brother-in-law, 2 nephews and your niece, plus cousin and Kenny. OMG

Stripping naked, giving BCI all of your clothes and giving your DNA while the real killers are what? Watching the Boon Dock Saints Movie and celebrating?

My opinions only

Last edited:
As time passes, memories fade. This could be part of the defense strategy. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member