MI - 14 men charged in plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Oct 2020 *8 guilty, 5 NG*

I wonder if there is more than 1 Daniel Joseph Harris in Lake Orion Michigan.

I live in Lake Orion and the Daniel J Harris they interviewed in the article for the rally is the same one that was arrested. I live 5 minutes from his parents home, which was raided by the police/FBI (with some type of military police vehicle) Wednesday night. Very strange and unusual for this area. No one knew what was going on. There was a huge bang and the huge law enforcement presence was crazy. The whole area was blocked off for quite awhile. The local chat room was speculating but obviously no one thought it was something this wild and a it was a shock when the information was released Thursday.

sigh...these guys are not antifa

Yeah. I'm proudly Antifa, and just about everyone I know is as well. These guys are the antithesis of Antifa.

I fear we're going to have a redux of the rabid Kyle Rittenhouse defense and revisionist history that has accompanied his criminal, murderous rampage. Cue the campaigns in 3...2...1...

It doesn’t surprise me that Daniel J Harris who was arrested in this militia plot against Gov Wittmer would also have been speaking at a BLM protest. There is a crossover as described in this article:

Lewis said many extremist groups don't try to radicalize others "as much as they take people who are already radicalized." He added that while some militia groups attract racists, not all anti-government groups are white supremacists.

"Especially with groups like the boogaloo boys, which are primarily anti-government, you can get both white supremacists and left-leaning anarchists in the same group," Lewis said. "They can attract and put out narratives that appeal to both left- and right-leaning people who don't like the government.

For instance, they can say 'Justice for Breonna Taylor' (a Louisville woman who was killed in March by a police officer who returned fire after someone shot his partner through a closed door), and 'Justice for Duncan Lemp,' who was also killed by police. His story was picked up by the boogaloos as a rallying cry," Lewis said.

BBM
Mysterious Wolverine Watchmen militia group 'flew under radar'

from the article that BetteDavisEyes posted earlier.

Whitmer conspiracy allegations tied to 'boogaloo' movement

In the Whitmer case, Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta were charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping. They are being held in U.S. marshals' custody pending their detention hearing Tuesday morning (10/13/20).

From June (in Nevada):

Alleged boogaloo members ordered detained in federal custody

The defendants caught the attention of the FBI during rallies in April and May against the state’s COVID-19 business shutdown.

FBI agents learned the men were planning to firebomb a NV Energy substation on May 28 to create unrest in Las Vegas.

But the men instead sought to disrupt the Black Lives Matter protests. Agents arrested the three men before a May 30 demonstration downtown after they learned the men were prepared to toss Molotov cocktails at police.

Last edited:
The men met up at the American Patriot rally (mid-June) to discuss the kidnapping plot and “recruit more members for the operation.” The Rally outside the Capitol Building was entitled, “A Well Regulated Militia”

Target 8, researching a story on extremism, noticed the group’s Hawaiian garb, a signature of the boogaloo movement.

“It’s just a shirt,” said one man when asked why they were all wearing tropical prints. That man turned out to be Adam Fox of Grand Rapids, the alleged ringleader of a violent plot to overthrow Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

A second man explained, “It’s summertime. It’s Hawaiian time. We like Hawaiian shirts.”

He turned out to be Pete Musico of Munith, now charged with terrorism threat and providing material support for terrorist acts, among other alleged federal crimes.

Also in the group was Joseph Morrison, who’s facing the same charges as Musico.

Boogaloo who? Terror suspects evasive at militia rally

Armed militia supporters rally outside state Capitol

Last edited:
Michigan sheriff spotted at rally with men charged in scheme to kidnap, kill governor

Law enforcement leader says he has no regrets about sharing stage with suspect

BARRY COUNTY, Mich. – Two men charged in the kidnapping plot against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer have ties to a Michigan sheriff.

Suspects Michael and William Null who are brothers have been spotted protesting against Whitmer next to Barry County Sheriff, Dar Leaf...

When I followed the Bundy's in Oregon, I found this twitter person who knows these groups inside and out. If she doesn't, one of her followers do. She was a reporter but not sure who's she's with now. Hope it's okay to post?

JJ MacNab
@jjmacnab

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab

She’s right in that these groups were growing in the 90s. Eric Rudolph for example was steeped in the “Identity” religious and political thinking as these groups are prevalent in the Western NC/Upstate SC area.

When I followed the Bundy's in Oregon, I found this twitter person who knows these groups inside and out. If she doesn't, one of her followers do. She was a reporter but not sure who's she's with now. Hope it's okay to post?

JJ MacNab
@jjmacnab

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab

Back in 2013 on the Stephanie Warner case here in Southern Oregon I did a deep dive down the militia rabbit hole. Her boyfriend/suspect Lennie/Lonnie Ames was deeply involved (at least on YouTube) with fomenting antigovernment/conspiracy theories that drive these groups. It was scary stuff back then and it’s alive and well pretty much everywhere today IMO. Oath keepers is one such group that was involved in the Bundy Malheur occupation in Oregon. Here is what their founder said recently:

After three people were killed in Portland, Oregon and Kenosha, Wisconsin, protests, Stewart Rhodes, the founder of Oath Keepers tweeted, “The first shot [of a civil war] has been fired brother.”[58]

Oath Keepers - Wikipedia

With Itchy Trigger Fingers, Some Right Wingers Predict The Next Civil War Has Finally Arrived

She’s right in that these groups were growing in the 90s. Eric Rudolph for example was steeped in the “Identity” religious and political thinking as these groups are prevalent in the Western NC/Upstate SC area.
It pretty much started with Ruby Ridge and Waco and culminated with the OKC bombing. Both Ruby Ridge and Waco were giant oversteps of power by federal law enforcement and they rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

In Randy Weaver's case, there were some serious missteps starting with the US District court judge and were continued by the US Attorneys Office, US Marshalls, ATF and the FBI. It never should have happened the way it did and the government was completely in the wrong in it's actions from the start to the end.

Pretty much the same thing happened in Waco. Same agencies with some of the same personnel involved. The ATF knew the Branch Davidians knew they were coming and still went ahead with raid. Then when that raid failed they went to physiological operations knowing they're were driving a crazy person even crazier. Combine all of that with evidence disappearing and the FBI lying about using flammable devices for years and that led to OKC.

OKC was a horrible atrocity that McVeigh committed in direct retaliation for Waco on the anniversary of the ending of the siege. In the years since that has happened, quite a lot of information has come out that casts doubt on whether everyone involved was arrested and that one person who was suspected was actually an FBI informant who was allowed to leave the country. Two people who were suspected of being there with McVeigh died in prison of "suicide". One of them was beaten badly and had a slash across his throat that authorities said he did with a toothpaste tube. This individual had nothing to do with the bombing but bore a triking resemblance to the person who was actually thought to be there with McVeigh. There's such a huge rabbit hole involved with looking up stuff involved with OKC with how little some of the information has been covered by MSM.

The first two incidents caused those on the fringe who believed the government was corrupt and would do anything to get rid of certain groups and pushed them across the line leading to OKC and to a point Eric Rudolph although his bombings were for a different political reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back