Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to note in the new photos: Although the listing says the patio is directly off the kitchen, you can't even get a glimpse of the kitchen in any of the pictures that I could find. Not a reflection, not a corner, nothing.

Also, I was thinking, "look, there's some more woodsy yard, and hey, there is another view of the woodsy yard. This house may be in the woods." Far too many outdoors pictures, way too light on the interior ones, imo. Plus, that yard needs some color, some flowers or more colorful plants of some sort, imo.

If you scroll to pictures 29 and 30 there are two slivers of kitchen photos.

https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/491-l-85380-4727659/poncha-springs-co-81242

bbm
Not picking on your post CM, just serving as a reminder to me of reading so many threads since her disappearance expressing/ wondering about a presumed desire for SM to return to Indiana?

Every single time I want to ask
Why would she want to move so far from both daughters?
Because her daughters (I assume) are healthy, her father, not so much and she wanted to be there for him?

The heart of the home is the kitchen, but apparently the heart of this home is the sparsely wooded area next to the river, since there are like, 20 shots of the same area, from different angles. o_O

Imagining Barry, arms out, twirling around out there a la Sound of Music. “Just look at all these trees I own!”

Yes, and I’m really not sure why it’s this private. The house isn’t stigmatized (at least not yet). The neighborhood might be to some extent, given there was a possible abduction. :rolleyes:

Probably smart to list it now and get ahead of possible future news about the house. Get the highest price for the sake of all involved. The house was, after all, an investment of Suzanne’s money too.

Now, if the house were truly stigmatized, it may either sell at a bargain price, or who knows? It might command an even higher price. There’s a website called Housecreep that markets stigmatized properties. Apparently it’s a “thing”.

In any case, I would bet the home will eventually be sold to an out-of-town investor.

jmo
I think the realtor just wants to vet people and not go on a bunch of showings with those that are just curiosity seekers.

Some of those are definitely new! Also, it has been staged and Morphew personal items removed in the rooms that have been newly photographed.
What is that weird looking thing on the bench by the crystal rock? Is that wood? Just curious. Also the hang out type room with the high narrow window that used to have the sofas now has two beds crammed in it. It reminds me of beach condos for rent where they try and make it able to sleep as many guests as possible. Maybe they are appealing to a buyer who wants to do vacation rentals? I wonder if the decorative plaque sitting in the bathroom window over the bathtub was Suzanne’s? She had such faith and this made me sad...”In all ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.” I hope He is directing LE’s path to find Suzanne and bring her home. Not to THIS home where she was betrayed by evil.

If you scroll to pictures 29 and 30 there are two slivers of kitchen photos.

Poncha Springs, Colorado, United States – Luxury Home For Sale

That’s so weird...just enough to show the granite countertops but no photos of kitchen sink or stove area or cabinets. Did something horrific happen there in the kitchen??? Maybe Suzanne was cooking or cleaning up when an argument erupted? I thought the circled spots on the wall were supposedly in the family room. And the carpet (if that’s what it is) in the evidence bag looks like it matches the bedroom. Speculation: Could she have been attacked in the bedroom and tried to get away from him and ran to the kitchen to try and grab a knife? If you live near neighbors you could try and run out of the house and scream for help but Suzanne was on her own if she was fighting for her life. Something horrible might concluded in this kitchen. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth