CA CA - Matthew Weaver, 21, Santa Monica Mountains, 10 Aug 2018 #2

they had “someone” walk back bone trail, I’m not sure how true that is. They have done in total maybe 4-5 searches including ones we have called and had to harass them about. They did one last “big one” with quads, and a couple climbers. It was a big joke and a performance it was completely half assed. They said this was it and they were not using anymore resources. This was at the end of March 2019

Wow, aren’t LE supposed to be public servants who are paid by taxpayers which I imagine many of us are? Last I checked, they are supposed to serve and protect the public. Sorry but what makes one human life more important than another? What justifies them using the resources available to them until the case is solved and he is brought home. My grandfather was a police officer. He was well respected and was known for going above and beyond. Not all LE are good and not all are bad. I wonder how different this case would have been handled were Matt a family member to one of them or maybe one of their own.

I want to show encouragement for Matt’s family. You all are doing an incredible job of keeping his name in the public and putting out resources to bring him home. We can all only hope to have loved ones as strong and determined as you all have been. I pray for resolution in his case and some peace and closure for you all.

I am amazed by the dedication of the members here who are assisting their time and resources to help find Matthew. You are truly inspirational. I have wished on many occasions that I lived close enough to assist. I pray the answers are found quickly now. You are all In my thoughts, please be safe.

If everyone can Please go vote for Leo and repost this everywhere. He has a chance to win $10,000 and He has done so much to help our family. You can vote once a day. Please vote as often as possible. Thank you. Even if he doesn't win it is still getting the word out about his YouTube channel and what he is trying to do.

Searching For Hope – Stories That Defy

Yes from my understanding it was disconnected and I don’t currently know who called it in. It does sound like she is southern too. I am wondering if maybe she got back to the car and police we’re there. I am not sure at all though. But there was never a second call. Thank god she called
This seems such a ridiculous suggestion of mine that I can’t believe that I am mentioning it BUT just in case it’s not been done and with the power of social media, have you released the 911 call through Facebook and asked that people share it across the States with a view to identifying the lady who called 911?

This seems such a ridiculous suggestion of mine that I can’t believe that I am mentioning it BUT just in case it’s not been done and with the power of social media, have you released the 911 call through Facebook and asked that people share it across the States with a view to identifying the lady who called 911?

hi yes we released the call on YouTube and posted it on social media as well

Bumping for Matthew!
The timeline of this case is peculiar. If I am not mistaken, the 911 call was placed in the early morning hours, like 1:00 am,
however, he called that girl from the previous night and then texted her around 11:30 (ish) am that day. That's a lot of time for him to be on the mountain in distress to just decide to call his new female friend to tell her about the "crazy *advertiser censored* going down".... right?

EDIT** another thought: I know his car key, his hat and a white T-Shirt have been found, but it was also listed that he had on RED shoes and that he had his phone, I have not seen that either of those items have been recovered yet?

Its been a while since I have posted on here about this case. As someone who has searched the mountain 3 to 4 times a week until the heat made it impossible to safely search at this rate, I feel that I am starting to lean toward a certain opinion I would like to share with the forum.

I have spend this downtime educating myself on search and rescue, obtained my part 107 drone license, training locally for the rugged terrain, and studying the case.

I have always had a open mind as far as the evidence and facts. His car was found on the mountain, his last texts were localized to the area, his hat and key was found close to the car but no Matthew. When I spent time looking at other known facts and talking to the family members. I started to doubt that he was the one who drove his car from the girls house and I will explain why.

The first reason, explained in IMMORTAL INVESTIGATIONS YouTube video series (FINDING MATTHEW WEAVER). Based on his family and friends, he loved his car and wouldn't have drove it down that road. Everyone that has gone down this trail thinks "its amazing his car made it." From the video you can see how dangerous and unlevel it is. Ultimately, the car did make it and was left in a very suspicious circumstance on the edge of a cliff. The path that it was left on, never sat right with me because there was no where for it to be driven forward. If we are to assume that he drove it up there, right before that area where the car was found is a big clearing. From what I have been told from numerous sources, Matthew has frequented Rosa's Overlook numerous times and would know that it was a one way path that ended. So its strange that someone that knew the area so well would continue past the clearing.

I have personally found 4 cars in the vicinity of the cliff that his car was found at. They look like they have been there for decades due to the condition of the rust and makes/models. So if you look at things this way, if the car was on driven on purpose down that path, and rolled down the cliff. How would we have known that Matthew was even at Rosa's Overlook? There wouldn't have been a 911 call for a car on the path which ultimately sparked the search in this location. The only thing we would have is the Snap-chat timeline which shows that his phones GPS was still on and linked to this area.

The second reason, the snap-chat timeline.

If we are to accept it as accurate based on the times reported and locations. It does not make sense. He was know for going up to this area to race up and down the mountain at high speeds. On the surface, it looks like that is what he was doing between the times of 5:15-6:24 AM. But if you drive the same path that he did, the timeline doesn't add up for someone that knows the area and drives fast or even the speed limit. According to GPS,(verified by the many times I have driven it going the posted speed limit) it takes 14 minutes from the corner of mulholland and old topanga rd to corner of stunt rd and Schueren Rd.

aODJ30w.png

The timeline starts at mulholland and old topanga rd at 5:15 am. He missed the turn for stunt rd. and u turns at 5:34 am. That is 19 minutes on Mulholland. Then drove on Stunt rd. for 10 minutes. For a total driving time of 29 minutes according to the timeline. 29 minutes to drive 8 miles, which only takes 14 minutes. I rounded it to 8 miles due to the u turn.
The first time I realized this, I used www.timecalculator.net to figure out the speed he had to be going. It produced that he would have been driving a average of 16.5 miles per hour.

The minimum speed limit posted for this route is 35mph on turns. So... if the timeline is a accurate representation of where his phone was at those times, then this now becomes a fact that it took him 29 minutes to drive a route that should have only took him 14 minutes. Which does not add up to someone that drove 15 minutes across the valley from the girls house, then decides to drive extremely slow (less than half the speed limit) on a route that he is known to drive fast on frequently. Then to assume that when he was at the top, he started racing around until he decided to drive down a dangerous and reckless path. I am sure whoever is reading this post, must see what I am starting to believe. That he wasn't driving!

Of course this is only a theory he wasn't driving, not a fact, like the drive time from the timeline, but things don't line up with his driving habits, speed, location the car was found and lack of finding Matthew after 2 years of searching extensively in the area. If you were to look at it from the prospective that his car driven by someone who didn't know the area,then it makes a lot of sense for why someone would miss the turn to stunt rd going slow. I have never missed the turn onto stunt rd because there are a lot of landmarks that you cannot forget if you have been there before. No matter what time of day. If your light are on you will see where you have to turn if you have been there before.

The third reason, what happened between the times of 12pm and 5am. According to the girl he was with, they were sitting in his car during that time in a mobile home park. According to her, he DID NOT tell her he was going to stunt road. She has stated that he was going home. Which is very unlikely since he went straight there after allegedly confiding with her about his feelings. He not once asked her if she wanted to go with him? Odd to say the least. I have been to this mobile home park and I am assuming that at one point or another everyone has been to one at some point in there life. The homes are close together and parking is very limited. According to the girl they were smoking in the car for 5 hours talking. Okay very possible scenario but unlikely since there was so many other safer places to do that other than in front of a mobile home with so many neighbors in a quiet neighborhood. Right behind her house, a short hop over a wall is a area that is a known hangout spot next to the freeway.
The girls whole situation in regards to Matthew missing is highly suspicious. Without going into details, she has not been very truthful or forthcoming with information regarding the disappearance of Matthew. Not once did she act like a person concerned with finding him. I am not going to go into details of everything I have discovered about her actions and lack thereof. I will say that law enforcement did not do their due diligence in ruling her out as a suspect. Which is a theme for law enforcement involvement in finding Matthew. The results of why we are here still looking for him on our own.

So... if the theory is that Matthew wasn't driving his car. The question is who was and the focus should be on the last verified location he was at. Which is her house and the surrounding area. There is a lot of places they could have gone during those 5 hours on foot that are viable locations that someone could hide a body. Law enforcement ( to my knowledge) has never searched the area. Nor have I been informed that anyone has been out there with cadaver dogs.

I have searched this location multiple times but have not ever felt like I searched everything to rule out the site. This morning, I pulled up google earth photos from the past to compare it to see if there is any significant change in the environment. I found something that I didn't see before. A large white object was moved to a different location. I have not looked under this.

Until I completely search the whole Rosa's Overlook of something new comes to light, I cant completely rule out the possibility that he still could be up there regardless if the evidence points to the likelihood of him not driving. I plan to resume my searching when weather permits. At the same time, I feel that focus also needs to be on the area surrounding the girls house and with dogs that are trained for searching . Until he is found, I will continue to search everywhere that has potential. Anyone willing to accompany me or has access to a cadaver dog to search around Topanga canyon and the 118 freeway, please private message me so we can coordinate.

Last edited:
Its been a while since I have posted on here about this case. As someone who has searched the mountain 3 to 4 times a week until the heat made it impossible to safely search at this rate, I feel that I am starting to lean toward a certain opinion I would like to share with the forum.

I have spend this downtime educating myself on search and rescue, obtained my part 107 drone license, training locally for the rugged terrain, and studying the case.

I have always had a open mind as far as the evidence and facts. His car was found on the mountain, his last texts were localized to the area, his hat and key was found close to the car but no Matthew. When I spent time looking at other known facts and talking to the family members. I started to doubt that he was the one who drove his car from the girls house and I will explain why.

The first reason, explained in IMMORTAL INVESTIGATIONS YouTube video series (FINDING MATTHEW WEAVER). Based on his family and friends, he loved his car and wouldn't have drove it down that road. Everyone that has gone down this trail thinks "its amazing his car made it." From the video you can see how dangerous and unlevel it is. Ultimately, the car did make it and was left in a very suspicious circumstance on the edge of a cliff. The path that it was left on, never sat right with me because there was no where for it to be driven forward. If we are to assume that he drove it up there, right before that area where the car was found is a big clearing. From what I have been told from numerous sources, Matthew has frequented Rosa's Overlook numerous times and would know that it was a one way path that ended. So its strange that someone that knew the area so well would continue past the clearing.

I have personally found 4 cars in the vicinity of the cliff that his car was found at. They look like they have been there for decades due to the condition of the rust and makes/models. So if you look at things this way, if the car was on driven on purpose down that path, and rolled down the cliff. How would we have known that Matthew was even at Rosa's Overlook? There wouldn't have been a 911 call for a car on the path which ultimately sparked the search in this location. The only thing we would have is the Snap-chat timeline which shows that his phones GPS was still on and linked to this area.

If we are to accept it as accurate based on the times reported and locations. It does not make sense. He was know for going up to this area to race up and down the mountain at high speeds. On the surface, it looks like that is what he was doing between the times of 5:15-6:24 AM. But if you drive the same path that he did, the timeline doesn't add up for someone that knows the area and drives fast or even the speed limit. According to GPS,(verified by the many times I have driven it going the posted speed limit) it takes 14 minutes from the corner of mulholland and old topanga rd to corner of stunt rd and Schueren Rd.

aODJ30w.png

The timeline starts at mulholland and old topanga rd at 5:15 am. He missed the turn for stunt rd. and u turns at 5:34 am. That is 19 minutes on Mulholland. Then drove on Stunt rd. for 10 minutes. For a total driving time of 29 minutes according to the timeline. 29 minutes to drive 8 miles, which only takes 14 minutes. I rounded it to 8 miles due to the u turn.
The first time I realized this, I used www.timecalculator.net to figure out the speed he had to be going. It produced that he would have been driving a average of 16.5 miles per hour.

The minimum speed limit posted for this route is 35mph on turns. So... if the timeline is a accurate representation of where his phone was at those times, then this now becomes a fact that it took him 29 minutes to drive a route that should have only took him 14 minutes. Which does not add up to someone that drove 15 minutes across the valley from the girls house, then decides to drive extremely slow (less than half the speed limit) on a route that he is known to drive fast on frequently. Then to assume that when he was at the top, he started racing around until he decided to drive down a dangerous and reckless path. I am sure whoever is reading this post, must see what I am starting to believe. That he wasn't driving!

Of course this is only a theory he wasn't driving, not a fact, like the drive time from the timeline, but things don't line up with his driving habits, speed, location the car was found and lack of finding Matthew after 2 years of searching extensively in the area. If you were to look at it from the prospective that his car driven by someone who didn't know the area,then it makes a lot of sense for why someone would miss the turn to stunt rd going slow. I have never missed the turn onto stunt rd because there are a lot of landmarks that you cannot forget if you have been there before. No matter what time of day. If your light are on you will see where you have to turn if you have been there before.

The third reason, what happened between the times of 12pm and 5am. According to the girl he was with, they were sitting in his car during that time in a mobile home park. According to her, he DID NOT tell her he was going to stunt road. She has stated that he was going home. Which is very unlikely since he went straight there after allegedly confiding with her about his feelings. He not once asked her if she wanted to go with him? Odd to say the least. I have been to this mobile home park and I am assuming that at one point or another everyone has been to one at some point in there life. The homes are close together and parking is very limited. According to the girl they were smoking in the car for 5 hours talking. Okay very possible scenario but unlikely since there was so many other safer places to do that other than in front of a mobile home with so many neighbors in a quiet neighborhood. Right behind her house, a short hop over a wall is a area that is a known hangout spot next to the freeway.
The girls whole situation in regards to Matthew missing is highly suspicious. Without going into details, she has not been very truthful or forthcoming with information regarding the disappearance of Matthew. Not once did she act like a person concerned with finding him. I am not going to go into details of everything I have discovered about her actions and lack thereof. I will say that law enforcement did not do their due diligence in ruling her out as a suspect. Which is a theme for law enforcement involvement in finding Matthew. The results of why we are here still looking for him on our own.

So... if the theory is that Matthew wasn't driving his car. The question is who was and the focus should be on the last verified location he was at. Which is her house and the surrounding area. There is a lot of places they could have gone during those 5 hours on foot that are viable locations that someone could hide a body. Law enforcement ( to my knowledge) has never searched the area. Nor have I been informed that anyone has been out there with cadaver dogs.

I have searched this location multiple times but have not ever felt like I searched everything to rule out the site. This morning, I pulled up google earth photos from the past to compare it to see if there is any significant change in the environment. I found something that I didn't see before. A large white object was moved to a different location. I have not looked under this.

Until I completely search the whole Rosa's Overlook of something new comes to light, I cant completely rule out the possibility that he still could be up there regardless if the evidence points to the likelihood of him not driving. I plan to resume my searching when weather permits. At the same time, I feel that focus also needs to be on the area surrounding the girls house and with dogs that are trained for searching . Until he is found, I will continue to search everywhere that has potential. Anyone willing to accompany me or has access to a cadaver dog to search around Topanga canyon and the 118 freeway, please private message me so we can coordinate.

great post. Was the sides of the hills searched along the route where you said he would have been driving 16.5 miles per hour. Perhaps someone stopped along the way and pushed him out of the car or something? Does Snapchat show if the car stopped for a minute or so anywhere along the route? I don’t have snap chat so I’m not familiar with how it tracks time.

great post. Was the sides of the hills searched along the route where you said he would have been driving 16.5 miles per hour. Perhaps someone stopped along the way and pushed him out of the car or something? Does Snap chat show if the car stopped for a minute or so anywhere along the route? I don’t have snap chat so I’m not familiar with how it tracks time.

Thank you, I think that a small portion of it has been searched but most of the efforts have been focused on where the car was found. I had to learn everything publicly available about Snap chats location services in the last few months. From what I learned, it records locations when certain events happen. Like stopping or turning, which is represented by a black circle. If you notice on the timeline picture.

Xb2PO3I.jpg

There is a certain event that shows a black circle after he turns on stunt road that shouldn't be there unless the phone stopped. It lines up on the map with Saddle Peak Trailhead. But according to the timeline, there was ten minutes on the stunt rd. Which does fall into a bracket with driving normally up the peak. I don't personally know if the area where he turned around on mulholland has been searched thoroughly. Its worth a look.

One thing to point out is the phone use. It never made sense that a post stating "Fridays" at 6:57 am and then nothing till 11:48 am when a message was sent to the girl. I am assuming snapchat or the phone was turned off because it doesn't show anything after that. I have been up there many times and even bought the same phone that he had to see how cell service is up there with that phone and 95% of the time I have service. the only times that I don't is when I am in certain areas.

In Immortal Investigations last video, he shared about a drone crashing and about the possibility of signal issues. I have flown my drone numerous times up there and other than it being CLASS B airspace. Never had a issue. The drone was a phantom 4, which I personally know to have exceptional range. Also to note, Dji drones don't go down if they lose signal . They hover or return to home. I think that there was a malfunction with the drone such as battery issue or pilot error. The microwave tower near by is not giving any considerable interference that would affect drone or cellphone use. So unless he went down the mountain between 7:28 am and 11:48 am . He should have had service between that time at some point to contact someone to help out with his car or whatever situation he may have been in.

Thank you, I think that a small portion of it has been searched but most of the efforts have been focused on where the car was found. I had to learn everything publicly available about Snap chats location services in the last few months. From what I learned, it records locations when certain events happen. Like stopping or turning, which is represented by a black circle. If you notice on the timeline picture.

Xb2PO3I.jpg

There is a certain event that shows a black circle after he turns on stunt road that shouldn't be there unless the phone stopped. It lines up on the map with Saddle Peak Trailhead. But according to the timeline, there was ten minutes on the stunt rd. Which does fall into a bracket with driving normally up the peak. I don't personally know if the area where he turned around on mulholland has been searched thoroughly. Its worth a look.

One thing to point out is the phone use. It never made sense that a post stating "Fridays" at 6:57 am and then nothing till 11:48 am when a message was sent to the girl. I am assuming snapchat or the phone was turned off because it doesn't show anything after that. I have been up there many times and even bought the same phone that he had to see how cell service is up there with that phone and 95% of the time I have service. the only times that I don't is when I am in certain areas.

In Immortal Investigations last video, he shared about a drone crashing and about the possibility of signal issues. I have flown my drone numerous times up there and other than it being CLASS B airspace. Never had a issue. The drone was a phantom 4, which I personally know to have exceptional range. Also to note, Dji drones don't go down if they lose signal . They hover or return to home. I think that there was a malfunction with the drone such as battery issue or pilot error. The microwave tower near by is not giving any considerable interference that would affect drone or cellphone use. So unless he went down the mountain between 7:28 am and 11:48 am . He should have had service between that time at some point to contact someone to help out with his car or whatever situation he may have been in.

Hi,

Looking at google maps on mulholland there is a dirt field on both sides of the street where the address is in your Snapchat map. If you go two houses passed that address there is a dirt road. I definitely think that area should be searched and anywhere else along the route. It is definitely possible someone was driving slow looking for a turn off or high brush area. I think places where a car can pull off the road definitely should be looked at.

Maybe try downloading the snap chat app the next time you go and see if turning off snap chat app turns off the location or if you have to turn the phone all the way off. That is definitely odd that the Snapchat recorded the drive but not the time between 6:57 to the text. Also use the snap chat to try to copy his route with the u turns as well and compare the two. Maybe you will find a clue.

I don’t know how far drones go but can you sit in a car/truck and go along the route his Snapchat recorded with the drone following you to search the hillside?

aODJ30w.png

I have also wondered if he was the one to drive the car to where it was found. We know the search dog lost Matthews scent, but where exactly was it lost? Do we know the area of which his scent was picked up? If the dog only had his scent where the car was found I would think its possible that Matthew was removed from the car before it was taken on that path which could explain why the dog lost his scent. However, if that were the case, what would explain the calls and texts he made AFTER the car got "stuck"? Is it possible the scent could of been lost if he was physically picked up and carried?

I find it odd that he didn't have reception to complete a call to his father but was able to call and send text messages to the female friend he was with prior to going there (something worth looking more into).

Also, circling back to the female friend he was with, has anyone knocked door to door in the Mobile Home Park where she lives asking if anyone saw anything suspicious in the community that night? Has it been confirmed they were in fact sitting in a car smoking until 5am? Have the cigarette butts in his car been tested? Have her locations during the times in question been confirmed that she was where she says she was? Is is possible to find out if any other devices were pinged in the same areas during the same time Matthew was? Lastly, have surveillance cameras along his route been checked, if there were any?

Last edited:
As for the text messages, I am wondering if he was using the talk to text feature. Is it even possible to find out? Maybe he wasn't saying what was actually typed (which happens often with that feature). If I remember correctly, his phone has not been located right? I saw in an episode on Immortal Investigations they were using a metal detector but I don't think they mention what area they are searching and if they are hoping to locate his phone, specifically.

As for the items that were found (shirt, hat, and key), does it seem possible for someone to be standing near where his car was found and throwing these items to where they landed? Has this been tested?

Is it possible for someone to do something horrible to Matthew, dump his body, then dump his car, and stick around texting this female friend to make it look like he just simply vanished?

Sorry if some of these ideas seem unrealistic, I'm really trying to go over every single possibility of what could of happened to him. Even any small idea or piece of information can be important.

Thank you @KALIMOUSE ..very insightful and I agree with you. I’ve always thought it was awfully suspicious the space of time between the calls and that he would drive his car to a spot like that and call some girl he barely knew. Unless he was in some sort of psychosis from drug use, I can’t see anyone being that disoriented and for that long. Although I could be wrong, I’ve never tripped on acid. But if someone were trying to throw LE off and get rid of evidence, they seem to have succeeded. And sure seems like throwing items of evidence out the window is common in many cases and dropping the key...anyone disposing of evidence sure wouldn’t want or need it after getting the car up there.

You provided good information especially to those of us who are unfamiliar with the area. It’s much appreciated. I do wonder, no matter if the person was familiar or not with that area, they would need someone to follow them or pick them up after dropping of the car....unless they worked real close (tower) or lived real close/had family/friends who lived close (which I do not know how close any residential house are).

Since my last post, I have found some interesting information, some of which, I feel comfortable sharing with the forum.

As I mentioned before about my issues with the timeline. The drive across the valley in 15 minutes makes sense. The drive up stunt rd. in 10 minutes, makes sense. What doesn't add up is the 19 minutes from the corner of old topanga and Mulholland to stunt rd. This past week, I drove it three times and each time, going reasonable slow . It never took me more than 5 minutes max. 14 minutes of unaccountable time that Matthews phone was on that stretch of road.

On the first day of these test, I found something odd on the Matthew weaver timeline map that has never been mentioned or searched before. THERE IS A ADDRESS?

HeXPN0j.jpg

On the whole map there is only one address, which is where it says he turned around on Mulholland.

24937 Mulholland Hwy.

Why would this be on the snap chat timeline? Every other time a U-turn was made it didnt show a address. I have been up and down these roads at the top of stunt rd. and they are narrow, so you would have to turn around into a driveway. Yet, the map shows he turned around on Mulholland with a address, there is a shoulder wide enough for a car turn around. Pulling into a driveway at 24937 Mulholland Hwy. is unlikely if the intent was to turn around to go the opposite direction.

This map was acquired by the ex-girlfriend from a linked account of matthews and has been up for the last 2 years. Yet, to best of my knowledge no one has ever searched there. I am the first one that has even questioned the timelines 19 minutes on stunt rd or noticed the presence of a address.

Now here is the crazy part. When you google the address, it come up to what looks like a abandoned property. No house just a empty lot. Now what are the chances of that?

uN7pDLb.png

XcpB5Qz.png

Now consider this . On May 16,2018 the body of Francisco Reynaldo Cruz was found along the 1600 block of Las Virgenes Canyon Road. On July 21, 2018 the body of Roger Eli Chavez-Barahona was found in the 12000 block of Piuma Road . On August 10th, 2018 Matthew Weaver mysteriously goes missing, the only address from his snapchat map is 24937 mulholland hwy.

Im8RWOG.png

This is a must read article about the indictment of the people responsible for those murders

22 Los Angeles-Based Members of MS-13 Transnational Gang Named in Federal Racketeering Case that Alleges String of Grisly Murders

Indictments Shed Light on Mountain Murder

On September 3, 2018,Two of the four indicted men allegedly involved in the killing of Chavez-Barahona were apprehended in the vicinity of Coastline Drive on PCH. The report states that a machete and a 9 mm pistol, loaded with a high capacity magazine containing 17 live rounds, was found in their vehicle.

According to this information, immediately around the time Matthew goes missing, people are getting murdered and their bodies dumped, walking distance from the only known address on Matthews snap chat map. Law enforcement has the nerve to deny DNA test on hat or a bloodstained shirts because they don't have any evidence that a crime actually occurred, when there is clearly bodies showing up in the general location. WTF!!!

Back to the question I am sure everyone is wondering, did I search 24937 Mulholland Hwy.
I have searched the drainage ditch and a "limited" search on the outside of property. It is private property regardless of no one being there. I am guessing it to be about 50 acres +. There are areas of interest that need to be searched thoroughly that has large trees and overgrown vegetation on the left side of the property.

Truthfully this should be searched by trained law enforcement because of many factors but due to their lack of cooperation and interest, its is up to us to find something first then they will act. Which is .

If we do find Matthew anywhere other than on the mountain where his car was found then he was positively murdered and someone tried to cover their tracks by posting the "FRIDAY'S " post on snapchat, dumping his car and calling the girl he was with in the hours before.
I am waiting for information on the other murder cases to be released to the public during trial to see if the other two victims were covered up in similar manner. If the cellphone was used to throw off location or car dumped.

Last edited:
Since my last post, I have found some interesting information, some of which, I feel comfortable sharing with the forum.

As I mentioned before about my issues with the timeline. The drive across the valley in 15 minutes makes sense. The drive up stunt rd. in 10 minutes, makes sense. What doesn't add up is the 19 minutes from the corner of old topanga and Mulholland to stunt rd. This past week, I drove it three times and each time, going reasonable slow . It never took me more than 5 minutes max. 14 minutes of unaccountable time that Matthews phone was on that stretch of road.

On the first day of these test, I found something odd on the Matthew weaver timeline map that has never been mentioned or searched before. THERE IS A ADDRESS?

HeXPN0j.jpg

On the whole map there is only one address, which is where it says he turned around on Mulholland.

24937 Mulholland Hwy.

Why would this be on the snap chat timeline? Every other time a U-turn was made it didnt show a address. I have been up and down these roads at the top of stunt rd. and they are narrow, so you would have to turn around into a driveway. Yet, the map shows he turned around on Mulholland with a address, there is a shoulder wide enough for a car turn around. Pulling into a driveway at 24937 Mulholland Hwy. is unlikely if the intent was to turn around to go the opposite direction.

This map was acquired by the ex-girlfriend from a linked account of matthews and has been up for the last 2 years. Yet, to best of my knowledge no one has ever searched there. I am the first one that has even questioned the timelines 19 minutes on stunt rd or noticed the presence of a address.

Now here is the crazy part. When you google the address, it come up to what looks like a abandoned property. No house just a empty lot. Now what are the chances of that?

uN7pDLb.png

XcpB5Qz.png

Now consider this . On May 16,2018 the body of Francisco Reynaldo Cruz was found along the 1600 block of Las Virgenes Canyon Road. On July 21, 2018 the body of Roger Eli Chavez-Barahona was found in the 12000 block of Piuma Road . On August 10th, 2018 Matthew Weaver mysteriously goes missing, the only address from his snapchat map is 24937 mulholland hwy.

Im8RWOG.png

This is a must read article about the indictment of the people responsible for those murders

22 Los Angeles-Based Members of MS-13 Transnational Gang Named in Federal Racketeering Case that Alleges String of Grisly Murders

Indictments Shed Light on Mountain Murder

On September 3, 2018,Two of the four indicted men allegedly involved in the killing of Chavez-Barahona were apprehended in the vicinity of Coastline Drive on PCH. The report states that a machete and a 9 mm pistol, loaded with a high capacity magazine containing 17 live rounds, was found in their vehicle.

According to this information, immediately around the time Matthew goes missing, people are getting murdered and their bodies dumped, walking distance from the only known address on Matthews snap chat map. Law enforcement has the nerve to deny DNA test on hat or a bloodstained shirts because they don't have any evidence that a crime actually occurred, when there is clearly bodies showing up in the general location. WTF!!!

Back to the question I am sure everyone is wondering, did I search 24937 Mulholland Hwy.
I have searched the drainage ditch and a "limited" search on the outside of property. It is private property regardless of no one being there. I am guessing it to be about 50 acres +. There are areas of interest that need to be searched thoroughly that has large trees and overgrown vegetation on the left side of the property.

Truthfully this should be searched by trained law enforcement because of many factors but due to their lack of cooperation and interest, its is up to us to find something first then they will act. Which is ********.

If we do find Matthew anywhere other than on the mountain where his car was found then he was positively murdered and someone tried to cover their tracks by posting the "FRIDAY'S " post on snapchat, dumping his car and calling the girl he was with in the hours before.
I am waiting for information on the other murder cases to be released to the public during trial to see if the other two victims were covered up in similar manner. If the cellphone was used to throw off location or car dumped.

Your posts always blow me away. I read this one three times. Great catch about the address. Not sure if it's accurate but there's some info about that address here: https://www.propertyshark.com/mason/Property/14955106/24937-Mulholland-Hwy-Calabasas-CA-91302/.

I just feel like he lost his footing and tumbled down. Two years on, his remains may be scattered so far by wildlife as to be traceless. Still, every nook and cranny needs to be searched because if he didn't succumb to his injuries at once, he would be looking for some kind of shelter from the elements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back