OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, RW
I always thought prosecutors take the one most likely to flip first

It was always my first thought RW was the female who overheard the conversations. I'm sticking with it, ATM.

JMO, but I don't think Robin would turn on any of them. FW would write her out of the will so fast, she wouldn't know what hit her.

Also, it could be a wiretap used to hear that conversation.

JMO

IMO, RW

JMO, but I don't think Robin would turn on any of them. FW would write her out of the will so fast, she wouldn't know what hit her.

Also, it could be a wiretap used to hear that conversation.

JMO

Could be both wiretap and witness statement. A female witness did say they were talking revenge but we also know they were wiretapped.

Double post

Yep. I sure wonder what kinds of guns are listed under her name.

Pretty damning to list guns that are the same caliber you use in a murder, as well as have a photo of one. Jake can't be bright.

GW4 "I told you to get rid of your phone."

Doesn't sound like he lost his phone after all, as has been discussed before.

Pretty damning to list guns that are the same caliber you use in a murder, as well as have a photo of one. Jake can't be bright.

Doesn't sound like he lost his phone after all as has been discussed before.
CC
LE would have never knew about GW4 love for a 40 caliber Glock Pistol without CN testimony, also that gun that was purchased from a man On Facebook it is probably the murder weapon, because it could not be tracked back to the Wagners, CN arranged for the buy of the Glock and the meeting place, That list Jake Wagner had helped CN from being accused, JMO
The 22 long riffle is the name of a bullet, it is the ammunition that fits the 1911 22 pistol that Jake owned, JMO
The 40 caliber Glock = Pistol
The 1911 (22) = Pistol
The SKS 30 caliber (762) shells also= Riffle

CC
LE would have never knew about GW4 love for a 40 caliber Glock Pistol without CN testimony, also that gun that was purchased from a man On Facebook it is probably the murder weapon, because it could not be tracked back to the Wagners, CN arranged for the buy of the Glock and the meeting place, That list Jake Wagner had helped CN from being accused, JMO
The 22 long riffle is the name of a bullet, it is the ammunition that fits the 1911 22 pistol that Jake owned, JMO
The 40 caliber Glock = Pistol
The 1911 (22) = Pistol
The SKS 30 caliber (762) shells also= Riffle

Thanks for gun information.

This thing about CN is interesting. Yes he facilitated the whole Facebook buy including going with GW4 to buy the gun so it could have left him looking guilty. You know, a local person who knows the Rhodens and it looks like he is buying the same type of gun used in the murders....

And if the seller stays untraceable, which happens a lot with these Facebook Hwy weapon buys, then CN would have much explaining to do.

But then Jake has it listed on his phone that GW 4 owns a Glock 40!

See, GW4 was not counting on that at all, that BCI would see a gun list on Jake's phone. GW4 told Jake to get rid of his phone.

Why was GW4 using his uncle to purchase a gun instead of doing it himself?

Trying to cover his tracks and shift blame?

Humm....

...2 Cents...

Last edited:
Credit Card vs Rewards Card vs Cash purchase ...

De Wine: "Mistakes were made"

Did Jake (or other W's ) purchase items and pay cash, (difficult to trace back to a specific person), but then, use a rewards card to associate his name or account with the purchase?

If so, mistakes were made, thank goodness.

If GW4 indeed acquired a Glock 40 following a facebook interaction, and I believe he did, that was a giant mistake. The prosecution will have that seller on the stand. Bet.
I still believe GW4 used the SKS, if only for the psychological aspect of distance. A weapon of distance for the person most distanced from the Rhodens, in terms of relationship.

If GW4 indeed acquired a Glock 40 following a facebook interaction, and I believe he did, that was a giant mistake. The prosecution will have that seller on the stand. Bet.
I still believe GW4 used the SKS, if only for the psychological aspect of distance. A weapon of distance for the person most distanced from the Rhodens, in terms of relationship.

Recorded, GW4 talking about buying a night scope for his SKS 762. He said it was perfectly legal for him to do this to hunt raccoons at night.

He knew he was being recorded and made sure to let BCI hear that he wanted it for night raccoon hunting and that it was legal to buy it. He knew BCI would find out he purchased it from Bass Pro Shop with Jake's Rewards Card so he appears to be making an excuse to buy it.

Why else would he say this knowing he's being recorded?

Wagners also purchased SKS magazine and SKS ammo for a 30 caliber.

30 caliber shell casings found on Wagner property are a ballistics match to 30 caliber shell casings found at crime scenes.

Opinion

Last edited:
Recorded, GW4 talking about buying a night scope for his SKS 762. He said it was perfectly legal for him to do this to hunt raccoons at night.

He knew he was being recorded and made sure to let BCI hear that he wanted it for night raccoon hunting and that it was legal to buy it. He knew BCI would find out he purchased it from Bass Pro Shop with Jake's Rewards Card so he appears to be making an excuse to buy it.

Why else would he say this knowing he's being recorded?

Wagners also purchased SKS magazine and SKS ammo for a 30 caliber.

30 caliber shell casings found on Wagner property are a ballistics match to 30 caliber shell casings found at crime scenes.

Opinion

DeWine went public, asked for people who had engaged in business deals with any of the Ws to give BCI a call. Wonder who called in?

Well, CC, you know me, I always have something to say...

I don't think GW deserves to BREATHE another day, much less complain about his trial! He is charged with aggravated murder of 8 people, plus a whole lot more! NO, NO, NO. He isn't entitled to anything at this point. Sit down and shut up, Billy. IMO.

He put himself in there, I hope he rots in a prison cell or, better yet, gets put to death before. It is not right to murder, Billy. Momma can't get you out of this one.

Last edited:
What is the holdup??? Are we waiting for Jake's 49th pretrial? Geez, Louise, I agree with Chris Sr.'s sister. Enough already (and not on behalf of Billy.) Enough already of the killers ugly faces appearing in court. These brutal killings happened 4 1/2 years ago and I think it's time the victims' families get some justice.

Billy Wagner
His PRO SE is still the last thing listed on his court docket, Soooo does that mean the speedy trial will go before Judge Deering

His attorney said the document Billy filed was being rescinded. Wonder why there wasn't a journal entry posted today for that? Is FW pouting again? Lol. Yes.

Personally, when we go back and look at Billy's introduction of the motion for speedy trial, I think he was only entering the Pro Se in conjunction with the Motion. I don't believe the text reads that he wanted to represent himself in trial. JMO

Regardless it will have to go before Judge Deering now that it has been filed before the court, and if Billy and his attorney wants it threw out then I would think they have would to take it before the court now that Billy has filed for speedy trial. BUT knowing Billy he will fight for speedy trial, JMO

Doesn't sound like he lost his phone after all, as has been discussed before.
I bet they had multiple phones over a period of time before the murders and after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson