Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF said:
- that the phone logged on to the OC mast could also have been at a distance of 6 km from the OC
- that an accident had taken place in the apartment (MM) and that the parents cleared up the evidence together with the help of someone else

Could FF have found that someone else and could that make us fall off our chairs?
There are various degrees of "accident". An "accident" can be largely caused by an event. For example an accident might well be caused by the abnormal circumstance of an intrusion into a holiday apartment?

Yes so what FF is probably after is a charge so that he can see the evidence. CB is a prime suspect though still IMO and not publicly accused-he hasn't even been named properly. the germans say they have material evidence but need more to know bard that CB was at PDL at that time, holding that phone. And this was most possibly proved now with FF'Ss statements.

Oh he has. Come on. Wolters may not initially have named him but the idea that the German media would not have delved further into the clues he gave and come up with a name suggests a naivety seriously unbecoming - not to mention highly unlikely - of an experienced lead prosecutor. I think he knew precisely what he was doing, relying upon the media to of course identify the suspect and focus attention on him in the hope of building up evidence against him and filling in the crucial gaps in his/the LE's own evidence bank.

I'm not criticising him for that, but let's at least call a spade a spade here and not pretend that Wolters cared in the slightest about the ID of his prime suspect becoming public, international, common knowledge.

I'll just post this from back in June -
"We have evidence against the accused which leads us to believe that he really killed Madeleine but this evidence is not strong enough at the moment to take him to court. The evidence is "strong enough to say that the girl is dead and strong enough to accuse a specific individual of murder - that strong," he said.

However he added: "One has to be honest and remain open to the possibility that our investigation could end without a charge, that it ends like the others have. We are optimistic it will be different for us but for that we need more information."

Madeleine McCann: New inquiry 'could be dropped' without clues from public

Last edited:
There are various degrees of "accident". An "accident" can be largely caused by an event. For example an accident might well be caused by the abnormal circumstance of an intrusion into a holiday apartment?

HCW stated that the prosecuters are convinced CB killed MM. Took her, POSSIBLY abused her, but killed her.

Interesting statement, isn't it?

FF said:
- that the phone logged on to the OC mast could also have been at a distance of 6 km from the OC
- that an accident had taken place in the apartment (MM) and that the parents cleared up the evidence together with the help of someone else

Could FF have found that someone else and could that make us fall off our chairs?

Have you ever considered CB might be the someone else?

I suspect he is going in a different direction with this. Without wishing to rehash witness evidence we have discussed before, it is sufficient to note (now that FF has directly raised it for the defence) that the evidence tended to be structured around the JT sighting which left only a tight opportunity. We know the Met then discarded that sighting, but that is not a legal finding.

So if your only job is to create reasonable doubt, one way to do it would be reveal the witness evidence to be unreliable.

Met discarded JT indeed but that doesn't imply JT's sighting is meaningless. JT may be wrong about her conclusions but her statement proves she was at that spot at that time and this may be crucial.

Herr Fülscher wouldn't fly to Portugal if his client wasn't cooperative. No doubt FF now knows what happened, CB's role and on top of that what evidence HSW may have and can't have. It seems he's preparing a defense under those assumptions. JMO.

Problem here, Herr Super, is that close to 8 billion people know CB enjoys shooting action. Where is that footage?

I don't know Mendel!

But if an "accident" may had happened in 5A, in relation to the suspect, i would't expect some footage.

It's a difference to build up a shooting stage at the suspects home, or to crawl into holiday apartments to abuse little girls just for satisfying some urges.

So many possibilities....

Herr Super, let's be realistic. What kind of accident might have happened in relation to the suspect? Even under that remote possibility why should the suspect need to hide a body?

Herr Super, let's be realistic. What kind of accident might have happened in relation to the suspect? Even under that remote possibility why should the suspect need to hide a body?

If a burglar that had checked out places before, maybe he knows a lot about the places he broke into. Especially holiday apartments. Movements, times, habits of inhabitants.

If that burglar is already a sex-offender and MAYBE used that knowledge before to satisfy his needs, he can develop time windows. A possible sex-offender, that seems to have preferences like "oral pleasures" no matter what age the victim may have had.

If that burglar knows, he has a possible time window of about 30 minutes, because the habits of the MC's had been similar the days before, i would call it "worth a try".

Enough time for molesting a little one and taking it, if something "went wrong".

MN used a similar procedure. Knowledge of the crime scene, habits, easy in-easy out. Taking the victim with him, if endangered of being recognized.

We are talking about minutes, if not seconds!

Just a thought.

Last edited:
If a burglar that had checked out places before, maybe he knows a lot about the places he broke into. Especially holiday apartments. Movements, times, habits of inhabitants.

If that burglar is already a sex-offender and MAYBE used that knowledge before to satisfy his needs, he can develop time windows. A possible sex-offender, that seems to have preferences like "oral pleasures" no matter what age the victim may have had.

If that burglar knows, he has a possible time window of about 30 minutes, because the habits of the MC's had been similar the days before, i would call it "worth a try".

Enough time for molesting a little one and taking it, if something "went wrong".

MN used a similar procedure. Knowledge of the crime scene, habits, easy in-easy out. Taking the victim with him, if endangered of being recognized.

We are talking about minutes, if not seconds!

Just a thought.
Did MN abduct victims and/or abused them at the scene? Please excuse my ignorance!

Oh he has. Come on. Wolters may not initially have named him but the idea that the German media would not have delved further into the clues he gave and come up with a name suggests a naivety seriously unbecoming - not to mention highly unlikely - of an experienced lead prosecutor. I think he knew precisely what he was doing, relying upon the media to of course identify the suspect and focus attention on him in the hope of building up evidence against him and filling in the crucial gaps in his/the LE's own evidence bank.

I'm not criticising him for that, but let's at least call a spade a spade here and not pretend that Wolters cared in the slightest about the ID of his prime suspect becoming public, international, common knowledge.

I'll just post this from back in June -

Madeleine McCann: New inquiry 'could be dropped' without clues from public
For our purposes here yes he has. From a legal point of view he hasn't. That's all I am saying.

@SuperdadV8 Can you please repost that link about CB burning tires in Neuwegersleben? I can't find that post (strange).

I am not sure whether this has been mentioned before but i just saw that when CB was asked to be interviewed in 2013 by the local police he was asked in the letter sent to him to tell them where he was in the month of May 2007. Also his name was brought up by someone in Germany who recognised him from an efit after a televised video of the McCs.

When did he bury all his stuff and videos at the box factory?

I am not sure whether this has been mentioned before but i just saw that when CB was asked to be interviewed in 2013 by the local police he was asked in the letter sent to him to tell them where he was in the month of May 2007. Also his name was brought up by someone in Germany who recognised him from an efit after a televised video of the McCs.

When did he bury all his stuff and videos at the box factory?
Yeah I read something about this in the week. Saying CB was questioned in relation to MM years ago and that he potentially may have gotten rid of evidence in between then and now. There were people commenting on the thread who seemed to remember him coming up as being questioned.. I thought No, either they have got it wrong or I have totally missed something! X

The 2 employees who stand out for me are Hayley May Crawford whose given address is Germany, and her boyfriend Nuno Conciecau. Their movements on that night are very suspicious. Nuno also left much info out of his first statement compared to Hayley X

Yes I also have my suspicions about them. My other suspicions are that Sílvia B was the receptionist who gave the tip off, possibly inadvertently? I vaguely remember reading that Sílvia, Robert M & Michaela had all worked together at Remax, I cannot be 100% on this though.
Police spoke to Robert, Michaela & Silvia in 2013, same as CB. I think Operation grange has been on the right track since then & the problem was trying to find the evidence, its all such a tangled web imo, too many people involved & covering each other’s sorry asses & too many people silenced by fear? Maybe then in 2017 German LE found something to prove MM was dead? Was José B the waiter (he was the waiter serving the Tapas 7) that has been mentioned & is he any relation to Sylvia? His wife Maria F, I do wonder if she is German? I’m thinking of CBs phone number being found in a German OC workers old diary, but I’m probably clutching at straws. Her remark along the lines of “ shes just a lovely little blonde girl, just like an angel” always struck me as odd considering the McCanns say they only ate in the Millenium restaurant once. The nanny could it be Charlotte P? there is the theatre connection & NF nanny connection? Her statement has never rang true to me either, and other ocean club nanny’s statements contradict hers. But there was also a driver mentioned, we know Nuno picked up a car at ocean club that night according to pj files. Oh I nearly forgot about the Russian Link, we know Robert & Michaela knew Sergey, and some of us have suspicions that Sergey knew CB due to the call to LE from a girlfriend of a Guy named Christian, according to her Christian was staying at SM home for a few days & apparently found *advertiser censored* on SM computer. I think maybe SM also had connections at the marina/ interest in yachts etc, Russian friends? All just my own thoughts.
Former Madeleine McCann suspect Robert Murat and wife at Portuguese police station | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member