POI: Joseph Brewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis the time for the new regime to bring Brewer back in just to clarify some of his initial statements. Time to have a loooong talk with him. He want's to talk pie? Let's get him a couple apple pies from McDonalds and take him into an extended interrogation.

[AgrQUOTE="eagleyeseymour, post: 16096923, member: 260609"]Tis the time for the new regime to bring Brewer back in just to clarify some of his initial statements. Time to have a loooong talk with him. He want's to talk pie? Let's get him a couple apple pies from McDonalds and take him into an extended interrogation.[/QUOTE]

Dartmouth Oceanic in New Bedford. His father, Patrick, was Spota's boss in the DA's office before he became a NYS Supreme Court Justice...little Henry and Burke were best buds
Thank You! Wow.
Sorry, I realize this is the Brewer thread not the Henry thread but that is jaw-dropping. I attended grad school at UMASS Dartmouth a few years later- my studio was in NB not too far from the whaling museum and I taught on the N Dartmouth campus, I know the area very well. That is quite the coincidence- but if he was connected to the NB murders/N Dartmouth area dump sites he would have been a teen not yet in college when he began (he began college in 89).

WAIT a second- I take that back. LH must have taken some time off before college if he was 54 when he was charged with DV in 2017! So yeah, certainly old enough to be a suspect for NB.- so around 25/26 when the murders in NB started

He did not pass the polygraph. It was inconclusive and can be beaten very easily, that's why they're not admissible in a court of law. Side bar: Pak fell asleep 10 minutes into his polygraph and claimed to have passed, but his was inconclusive as well. It's speculated by some present for Pak's test that he drugged himself, why he fell asleep, to impact the results.

And where does this information come from ?

What’s the mans name who was also at JB’s house the night of SG’s disappearance? Does anyone know anything about him besides the fact that he was a “drifter?” Sounds so ridiculous! Almost like cops are protecting him and calling him a ghost.
I understand that JB was a loser but it’s odd that he would just invite the drifter over for a sex party. Where was the drifter when SG and JB went to the pharmacy?

Warren silverstein. That was the guy who rented the upstairs and he wrote a memoir called gilgo beach drifter or something like that. He's an admitted coke dealer and coke head with a sordid past. He and Joe went to high school together.

What’s the mans name who was also at JB’s house the night of SG’s disappearance? Does anyone know anything about him besides the fact that he was a “drifter?” Sounds so ridiculous! Almost like cops are protecting him and calling him a ghost.
I understand that JB was a loser but it’s odd that he would just invite the drifter over for a sex party. Where was the drifter when SG and JB went to the pharmacy?

Was it confirmed there was a second man at JBs the night SG disappeared and where?

Respectfully quoting from websleuth member Chemcopout's post (#290 on the 12-19-2010)

"Who exactly is Joseph Brewer? What is his occupation? What type of party was he having in which he would invite a working girl, Gilbert to?

As for GC and JC, both neighbors who saw her in a panic that night, describe her behavior as that similiar to someone who was on drugs.

Gilbert made quite a commotion that night, enough for neighbors to remember it and for Shannon to call 911.
Even if the same killer murdered her who killed the other girls, the killer would be stupid to dump her in the same spot as the others, given the commotion that night and witnesses that would remember Shannon. Maybe Brewer shouldn't be ruled out so quickly.

Another neighbor witnessed Brewer and an unknown male loading a parked Uhaul truck:

"Another resident of the gated beachfront community described the john as an oddball.

"That guy always gave me the creeps," the neighbor said.

"One night about two months ago, he parked a U-Haul van on the side of the house. It was the strangest thing," the neighbor added.

"He and another man were packing the truck up in the dark. They moved real fast. It took about fifteen minutes. They didn't turn any lights on except one little light. That was the last time I saw him."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...#ixzz18XShlnZk

What were they doing loading a Uhaul in the dark? Is the neighbor who witnessed this just willing to point fingers to avoid the witchhunt or is he making a valid observation of character?

IMO, i don't think Brewer should be ruled out completely." Chemcopout, post #290 on the 12-19-2010.

(Unfortunately the link to the original news article now shows it is no longer available.)
I always wonder, yes okay if she was on drugs, perhaps they were given to her to incapacitate her...when she knew what was about to happen to her she freaked out. She was already on the 911 call so Brewer was cornered and told MP to get her out of there. Just a theory. Its either that or she literally did have an episode and simply met her fate in the
elements, with everything that went on in that area at Oak Beach though? The entire thing is just super sketchy.

48 yr old drifter was in JB’s house. Why has this been such a secret? Why did MP say he didn’t see anyone else in the house? Was there another car in the driveway, or did the drifter ride a bike? A skateboard?;)
Brewer’s guest list April 30, 2010
(According to Michael Dougherty, Massapequa Park, NY)

The Drifter
Paul Adams
Joseph Scalise
Rafael Astacio
Christopher Wolff

48 yr old drifter was in JB’s house. Why has this been such a secret? Why did MP say he didn’t see anyone else in the house? Was there another car in the driveway, or did the drifter ride a bike? A skateboard?;)
Brewer’s guest list April 30, 2010
(According to Michael Dougherty, Massapequa Park, NY)

The Drifter
Paul Adams
Joseph Scalise
Rafael Astacio
Christopher Wolff

This information was posted on the mm7 blog. No one has been able to verify the validity of these claims.

Paul Adams and Rafael Astacio are interesting characters to say the least, bagged for high profile commercial and residential burglaries. Astacio, who was a Vice detective, yeah, you read that correctly, vice detective for the NYPD and worked a Queens beat resided in Copiague, within close proximity to the Massapequa cell tower some of the calls pinged off of. If you draw a line straight down from Copiague, south through South Oyster Bay you are right there on Ocean Parkway at the dumping grounds.

Still waiting on a definitive link between the bolded individuals and Brewer/Oak Beach. However, the bits above are all fact and verifiable.

I always wonder, yes okay if she was on drugs, perhaps they were given to her to incapacitate her...when she knew what was about to happen to her she freaked out. She was already on the 911 call so Brewer was cornered and told MP to get her out of there. Just a theory. Its either that or she literally did have an episode and simply met her fate in the
elements, with everything that went on in that area at Oak Beach though? The entire thing is just super sketchy.

I always go back to the point that Shannan Gilbert would not have made a good victim for a serial killer since her driver , Michael Pak was waiting outside for her. The GB4 were picked up in the dark of night, the latter two were instructed to leave their mobile devices at their residence. That is assuming Pak is not complicit in an ultra-conspiracy to murder sex workers and leave their remains along Ocean Parkway.

Just because Shannan may not have been the victim of LISK (as we know them) does not mean that a connection does not exist. The community of Oak Beach contained a certain element, i'm speaking to the middle aged men that solicit sex workers. Because the community is small, likeminded folks with similar interests (drugs, sex, etc) were mingling. See, despite how negative and frowned upon that behavior and lifestyle is, there is no doubt that it is very much its own subculture/underworld. This is evidenced by the forums such as Utopia Guide dedicated to the discussions surrounding solicitation of sex workers.

With regard to Oak Beach, connections in the community are well documented. Many are speculative but there should be no doubt to any of us that some of the "Johns" in this community with an appetite for that lifestyle , got together to partake in what they all enjoyed. There are LeAnnes (the sex worker John Ray represents who spoke to the media) accounts. Now, it is fair to question the credibility of those accounts, but this is a woman who showed her face to the media and alleged that Burke crudely and in dominating fashion used her oral cavity as his personal sex toy at a party in Oak Beach. It is the same woman who alleges that Lindsay Henry (the son of former Suffolk DA Patrick Henry, who employed none other than Spota as his prosecutor) is LISK, though that was in a recorded phone conversation with a Suffolk Detective that you can find if you go down the rabbit hole of blogs that some Websleuths members are very familiar with.

It makes me wonder why she would fabricate such a story, since she clearly has more to lose than to gain as outing herself as a sex worker and making such allegations. But if you consider for a moment that possibly, Spota , who came up under Patrick Henry, and himself, groomed Burke, would have a connection to Patrick Henrys son Lindsay, then it is not farfetched to believe that Burke would also have a connection to Lindsay Henry. It's a big dysfunctional family tree of corruption.

Back to Brewer , who went on record, to Robert Kolker and admitted he is with holding information because, and i'm paraphrasing "they are my friends" and that when all is said and done the police would have "a lot of pie on their face". I definitely referenced the page number in one of my old posts, but this is in black & white, in print,in Lost Girls. So when the guy who hired Shannan for sex work has gone on record, in a New York Times Bestseller and made these statements AND the county has made every effort to keep the 911 calls from ever being released, there is a picture painted. This isn't a clear picture, it's fuzzy, but the key pieces of it are visible for all to see.

This is one of the biggest "what ifs" the sleuthing community has not been able to nail down. The topic is rampant with speculation and hindered by gossip.

@Jscv - Where did you learn that Warren Silverstein = Drifter?

Ive never seen this name before either, curious.

Hmm, Warren Silverstein...idk if I believe this JSCV...sounds like
Do u have any proof of the book this man supposedly wrote?

;)
I always go back to the point that Shannan Gilbert would not have made a good victim for a serial killer since her driver , Michael Pak was waiting outside for her. The GB4 were picked up in the dark of night, the latter two were instructed to leave their mobile devices at their residence. That is assuming Pak is not complicit in an ultra-conspiracy to murder sex workers and leave their remains along Ocean Parkway.

Just because Shannan may not have been the victim of LISK (as we know them) does not mean that a connection does not exist. The community of Oak Beach contained a certain element, i'm speaking to the middle aged men that solicit sex workers. Because the community is small, likeminded folks with similar interests (drugs, sex, etc) were mingling. See, despite how negative and frowned upon that behavior and lifestyle is, there is no doubt that it is very much its own subculture/underworld. This is evidenced by the forums such as Utopia Guide dedicated to the discussions surrounding solicitation of sex workers.

With regard to Oak Beach, connections in the community are well documented. Many are speculative but there should be no doubt to any of us that some of the "Johns" in this community with an appetite for that lifestyle , got together to partake in what they all enjoyed. There are LeAnnes (the sex worker John Ray represents who spoke to the media) accounts. Now, it is fair to question the credibility of those accounts, but this is a woman who showed her face to the media and alleged that Burke crudely and in dominating fashion used her oral cavity as his personal sex toy at a party in Oak Beach. It is the same woman who alleges that Lindsay Henry (the son of former Suffolk DA Patrick Henry, who employed none other than Spota as his prosecutor) is LISK, though that was in a recorded phone conversation with a Suffolk Detective that you can find if you go down the rabbit hole of blogs that some Websleuths members are very familiar with.

It makes me wonder why she would fabricate such a story, since she clearly has more to lose than to gain as outing herself as a sex worker and making such allegations. But if you consider for a moment that possibly, Spota , who came up under Patrick Henry, and himself, groomed Burke, would have a connection to Patrick Henrys son Lindsay, then it is not farfetched to believe that Burke would also have a connection to Lindsay Henry. It's a big dysfunctional family tree of corruption.

Back to Brewer , who went on record, to Robert Kolker and admitted he is with holding information because, and i'm paraphrasing "they are my friends" and that when all is said and done the police would have "a lot of pie on their face". I definitely referenced the page number in one of my old posts, but this is in black & white, in print,in Lost Girls. So when the guy who hired Shannan for sex work has gone on record, in a New York Times Bestseller and made these statements AND the county has made every effort to keep the 911 calls from ever being released, there is a picture painted. This isn't a clear picture, it's fuzzy, but the key pieces of it are visible for all to see.

Nice one. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member