Welcome to Hawkshaw's Grudge Report

I think it's your typical SC snow job. Why wouldn't identify the woman NOW! Might need time to cover their bases. We don't know all the Who, Whats, and Whys as to know why someone in authority put it out there NOW. It seems like a compromise to make the announcement without revealing the identity.

I have a hunch, only a HUNCH on who that lady could be. If it is who I think it MIGHT be then the PD and DA might have a lot of explaining to do. AND IMO they can't explain.

I think it's your typical SC snow job. Why wouldn't identify the woman NOW! Might need time to cover their bases. We don't know all the Who, Whats, and Whys as to know why someone in authority put it out there NOW. It seems like a compromise to make the announcement without revealing the identity.

I have a hunch, only a HUNCH on who that lady could be. If it is who I think it MIGHT be then the PD and DA might have a lot of explaining to do. AND IMO they can't explain.

I was thinking the same. Also, nothing like a little lead time to get all your (or let someone else get all their) ducks in order.

I'm only guessing here but I think PC Hart decided to put this out there. I think she is a very honest and decent woman trying to run a police department dominated by men. She really comes to the PD as a novice because being a veteran FBI Agent is not near the experience she would need to guide these bands of brigands.

No matter how independent she may think she is she still needs the guidance and advice from those in her Department. I'm think her staff realizes this is going to put out there and she can't be persuaded to keep it quiet and so they convince her to put some caveats on it.

To me it makes no sense to say you identified another body and not announce it to the public. I mean this has been 10 years and one would think they should have had a game plan for this sort of thing.

But what do I know about what they do and why they didn't release the name. All I am doing is guessing based on a long history of what they do for the many years I have been watching them.

I'll tell you one thing is if this woman turns out to be someone I THINK it is ( probably not) then there is going to be hell to pay because no explanation will do to satisfy the public.

I'm only guessing here but I think PC Hart decided to put this out there. I think she is a very honest and decent woman trying to run a police department dominated by men. She really comes to the PD as a novice because being a veteran FBI Agent is not near the experience she would need to guide these bands of brigands.

No matter how independent she may think she is she still needs the guidance and advice from those in her Department. I'm think her staff realizes this is going to put out there and she can't be persuaded to keep it quiet and so they convince her to put some caveats on it.

To me it makes no sense to say you identified another body and not announce it to the public. I mean this has been 10 years and one would think they should have had a game plan for this sort of thing.

But what do I know about what they do and why they didn't release the name. All I am doing is guessing based on a long history of what they do for the many years I have been watching them.

I'll tell you one thing is if this woman turns out to be someone I THINK it is ( probably not) then there is going to be hell to pay because no explanation will do to satisfy the public.
Who do you think it is?

I haven't a clue. Sorry about the mystery. I will tell you that IF and WHEN the name is published I will post it on the Board. The person who told me is very credible but the person(s) that told them is anonymous.

Bush gets chance to "taste what freedom feels like" a year after exoneration.

The above is the headline of a story posted on Newsday Online story. This is a story of the man that spent 33 years in prison for a crime he has since been exonerated. The thing about it that makes me wonder is Mr. Bush was already out of prison for 10 years after SINI decided to 'exonerate' him. Now the story suddenly re-appears to remind us what a great guy the new DA is.

SINI is supposed to have 10 active cases he is investigating for wrongful convictions. He is Full of ***t.

While reading that story something pops up on the screen and I shake my head because I believe it is even a bigger pile of ***t than this story.

Abe Lincoln once said:

You can't fool PEOPLE all of the time.

Tim Sini had the people that put him in office think you can.

Tune in to LISK: Long Island Serial Killer podcast tomorrow for a bonus episode with Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills from A+E's "The Killing Season." They will discuss the recent ID of Jane Doe #6, as well as other topics related to the ongoing case.

Rate, review, and subscribe. Thanks for listening!

‎LISK: Long Island Serial Killer on Apple Podcasts

An interesting story about Burke and his choice of female companions is that he seemed to like to take up with married woman. In The T.Carlton Spalon HM that lady was married to a man that when he realized she was fooling around with Burke. He hired a private investigator to do many things. One thing he did was to examine his phone bills and found each day she made many phone calls to a Page Net Service. It was the type of service where you get a page and you call the service for a message. The husband believed it was a service used for prostitution.

The husband had the pager traced and found it to be in the name of a JANE BURKE, registered to the home of James Burke. A LexusNexus search found HM to be connected to that address. James Burke was not happy with the idea his name was connected to that search. That was against the law to reveal such private information.

Burke, although only a witness in the divorce proceeding was represented by the former law partner of Tom Spota.

When asked why he gave the pager to HM he said she and he needed it to get in touch with him should her husband harass her. BUT SHE had the pager, not him so the question was how she got in touch with him with the pager.

According to the Burke testimony he never reported HM’s domestic problems through police channels, he said he was looking out for her.

....more to follow

An interesting story about Burke and his choice of female companions is that he seemed to like to take up with married woman. In The T.Carlton Spalon HM that lady was married to a man that when he realized she was fooling around with Burke. He hired a private investigator to do many things. One thing he did was to examine his phone bills and found each day she made many phone calls to a Page Net Service. It was the type of service where you get a page and you call the service for a message. The husband believed it was a service used for prostitution.

The husband had the pager traced and found it to be in the name of a JANE BURKE, registered to the home of James Burke. A LexusNexus search found HM to be connected to that address. James Burke was not happy with the idea his name was connected to that search. That was against the law to reveal such private information.

Burke, although only a witness in the divorce proceeding was represented by the former law partner of Tom Spota.

When asked why he gave the pager to HM he said she and he needed it to get in touch with him should her husband harass her. BUT SHE had the pager, not him so the question was how she got in touch with him with the pager.

According to the Burke testimony he never reported HM’s domestic problems through police channels, he said he was looking out for her.

....more to follow
She could just call James Burke some where when she wanted him. He wasn't married. The fact that she was married he couldn't call her whenever he wanted to, so he would page her when he wanted her to call him.

After reading most of your posts Hawk, (talk about informative, wow!). I previously thought that the letters on the belt were HM's, linking her to Burke. I always figured LE was/is involved with the Gilgo case but really blown away with the caliber of the big picture that you paint. Its all making sense to me now however, it gives me a sinking feeling that nothing will come out of it. Here's to hoping!

Babylon Town attorney assault charge dropped by prosecutors

Assault charge against town attorney dismissed

Snip..

The assault charge against Babylon Town attorney Lindsay Henry, who was accused of injuring his girlfriend in a dispute, was dismissed in First District Court in Central Islip Thursday because the woman did not appear in court for the third time.

Ian Fitzgerald, the special prosecutor in the case, told Newsday previously that pursuing the case further would violate Henry’s right to a speedy trial. He noted that charges being dropped because a witness did not cooperate does not indicate whether the court finds the defendant innocent.

Special prosecutors are usually assigned to avoid conflicts of interest. Henry, 55, of Oak Beach, is the son of a former Suffolk district attorney and the brother of a Suffolk district court judge.

When Melissa was shot a big question was were they going to release the videotape of the guy shooting him and driving off in his Jeep. I heard they got more than they bargained for when someone saw it

Yes. Today is Ray's case in Supreme Court to release Gilbert's 911 tapes. Im sure we'll see another classic delay from SCPD though...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back