OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filings:
Was it refiled or filed twice in error?
How would you find out?
View attachment 267904

Ok I'm trying to understand the question. Billy filed his speedy trial motion on October 7th:

10/07/2020 MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED Attorney: PRO SE

Then on October 13th he requested to withdraw it:

10/13/2020 DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO WITHDRAW PRO SE MOTION TO RE-ASSERT SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS FILED (FAX) Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C: Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

Then Billy's speedy trial motion was again filed - for a second time - on October 14th:

10/14/2020 MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED Attorney: PRO SE (GEORGE W WAGNER III)

So your question seems to be:

Is this October 14th speedy trial motion filing a mistake? Did the court accidentally refile this motion a second time in error?

To know for sure, call and ask the Pike County Court Clerk at the Waverly Courthouse. I've called and asked general questions before and they are very helpful.

Aren't there 2 handwritten documents with 2 different handwritten dates (towards the bottom right)?

The date of the handwritten document that was just filed (dated 9/27/2020) has an earlier date than the last handwritten document dated 10/4/2020 (that the lawyers filed a motion about).

I think it was just a mistake. MOO.

OB, Dudly posted the documents a few posts up...I guess the file dates are most important?

This is a defense attorney's reply to a question about getting a reversal after a defendant signs a waiver, giving up their right to a speedy trial.

'' I do not think the Court is going to let you reassert that right. They have calendared the case based on your waiver. Now you are asking to juggle the calendar around to suit your change of mind.

That said once you waive your right, I am certain the prosecution would oppose any motion to re-assert your right to a speedy trial. When you waive it has an effect on their case. Count on any motion to be opposed by the DA, tooth and nail."

**No link will be provided due to confidentiality.**

Sunshineray, did you read the news article where Collins, one of his attorneys, called the newspaper immediately and stated the motion would be rescinded. Thanks.
Yes which led to my comment in the vain of what the heck was going on? Was it all by design or is GW3 cracking bad? It's a 50/50 toss up as to what's going on, AJMO.

Possibly strategy. One might be trying to prove incompetent to stand trial.
Well his defense already laid it out awhile ago that their client has been undereducated. But why are they filing for their fees the day after they fix something their client did without their knowledge and then their client files it yet again? Are they getting ready to quit their client? Can they even do that at this stage. Don't we have a resident lawyer on WS. Maybe they can comment on the heck is going on?

MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED COUNSEL FEES

The above is...

"Motion for approval of payment of appointed counsel fees and expenses. The undersigned having been appointed counsel for the party represented moves this Court for an order approving payment of fees and expenses as indicated in the itemized statement herein"

Basically means here's our itemized bill for fees and expenses Judge. Why are two of these motions filed right after the supposed second pro se filing? That's a big co-inky-dink.

Aren't there 2 handwritten documents with 2 different handwritten dates (towards the bottom right)?

The date of the handwritten document that was just filed (dated 9/27/2020) has an earlier date than the last handwritten document dated 10/4/2020 (that the lawyers filed a motion about).

I think it was just a mistake. MOO.

It is possible the second one was sent then the first one got through the system later and was filed. It is hard to say what happened with all that is going on in the state with the Covid and everything. I mailed a letter overnight mail one time. A second one sent regular mail days later got there first...

Whooooa, is this what I think it is!? The two entries after this one are both:

MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED COUNSEL FEES

The day after his lawyers file to withdraw their client's pro se GW3 filed again to represent himself AND then his lawyers filed to get paid now!??
All 4 Wagner's court dockets show filings 2X's on the 14th to get paid so I think it's just an automatic payment filing and doesn't reflect these weird filings for Billy.

If Billy filed the 2nd one also - motion for speedy trial - and it's no mistake, then in my opinion this isn't normal and something weird is going on. @Betty P any ideas about the Billy Wagner TWO
Pro se speedy trial filings?

You said you have followed many trials on here. I'm perplexed.

10/07/2020
MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED
Attorney: PRO SE

10/13/2020
DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO WITHDRAW
PRO SE MOTION TO RE-ASSERT SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS FILED (FAX) Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C: Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

10/14/2020
Attorney: PRO SE (GEORGE W WAGNER III)

Last edited:
All 4 Wagner's court dockets show filings 2X's on the 14th to get paid so I think it's just an automatic payment filing and doesn't reflect these weird filings for Billy.

If Billy filed the 2nd one also - motion for speedy trial - and it's no mistake, then in my opinion this isn't normal and something weird is going on. @Betty P any ideas about the Billy Wagner TWO
Pro se speedy trial filings?

You said you have followed many trials on here. I'm perplexed.

10/07/2020

10/13/2020
DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO WITHDRAW
PRO SE MOTION TO RE-ASSERT SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS FILED (FAX) Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C: Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

10/14/2020

I've not seen this before. Most people listen to their attorneys. I'll check with Prairie Wind to see what they think. I wish we could get gitana1 to check in again, too.

Re George III, I keep thinking about the podcast where one of his relatives said he became very domineering and controlling of his family. Could be he's exhibiting those same personality characteristics with his attorneys. IDK.

I've not seen this before. Most people listen to their attorneys. I'll check with Prairie Wind to see what they think. I wish we could get gitana1 to check in again, too.

Re George III, I keep thinking about the podcast where one of his relatives said he became very domineering and controlling of his family. Could be he's exhibiting those same personality characteristics with his attorneys. IDK.
Thanks. If you can get attorneys to weigh in that's great. This is really odd and I'm not surprised you haven't seen this before.

We are dealing with the Wagners and if Fred is any clue and all this stuff - GW4 bond, Billy initially filing for bond, Billy 2 pro se speedy trial filings - well we are not done seeing weird things with these trials yet. I think Fred is behind it. Just my opinion.

Fred has all the money to post bond and Robin can communicate with all 4, on phone and in person/video visits, to relay Fred's wishes. Do not underestimate Fred's influence over all of her family. There are MSM articles supporting her dominance.

This has Fred's fingerprints all over it (in my opinion only).

Can't make this stuff up...:eek:

Last edited:
Here's the whole thing:

10/07/2020 MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED

10/13/2020 DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO WITHDRAW PRO SE MOTION TO RE-ASSERT SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS FILED (FAX)
Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C: Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

10/13/2020 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED COUNSEL FEES

10/14/2020 MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED

10/14/2020 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED COUNSEL FEES

10/15/2020 DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO WITHDRAW PRO SE MOTION TO RE-ASSERT SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS FILED
Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C
Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...qzPVCDopmDUFEGmP2ppmhYYyIsHKLq5nwZIbkbUmJyrzg

Here's the whole thing:

10/07/2020 MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED

10/13/2020 DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO WITHDRAW PRO SE MOTION TO RE-ASSERT SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS FILED (FAX)
Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C: Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

10/13/2020 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED COUNSEL FEES

10/14/2020 MOTION FOR SPEEDY TRIAL FILED

10/15/2020 DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO WITHDRAW PRO SE MOTION TO RE-ASSERT SPEEDY TRIAL RIGHTS FILED
Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C
Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...qzPVCDopmDUFEGmP2ppmhYYyIsHKLq5nwZIbkbUmJyrzg
I wouldn't read too much into the fee requests. If you review the court docket it shows requests for them spread throughout the month in the past. Most seem to be second week of the month.

Thanks. If you can get attorneys to weigh in that's great. This is really odd and I'm not surprised you haven't seen this before.

We are dealing with the Wagners and if Fred is any clue and all this stuff - GW4 bond, Billy initially filing for bond, Billy 2 pro se speedy trial filings - well we are not done seeing weird things with these trials yet. I think Fred is behind it. Just my opinion.

Fred has all the money to post bond and Robin can communicate with all 4, on phone and in person/video visits, to relay Fred's wishes. Do not underestimate Fred's influence over all of her family. There are MSM articles supporting her dominance.

I have one question CC and to the other Sluthers, Why can’t Fredericka Wagner go see the other 4 Wagners????
Her trial was dismissed, so don’t that mean she got her Rights Back????

I'm totally with you on this line of thinking, CC!

I agree.

CN, GW4's uncle is the one who gave BCI all the information on the Facebook Glock 40 gun buy, CN facilitated that buy according to Agent
Scheiderer's cross examination testimony. I'm sure CN gave BCI the Facebook seller information so BCI could verify what CN was saying, that CN isn't just making this up.

At trial I don't know if the Facebook seller would have to testify or if just CN could testify to the purchase. I do not think it would be hard for BCI to track down the Facebook seller using CN's information and CN or GW4's Facebook
conversations. Possibly Facebook private message conversations.

2 cents

I wonder if the seller, might have some spent casings from the gun. A buddy of mine, trades guns and always keeps a couple. all my opion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member