Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

Sincerely sorry for your loss. I think of this case often. I hope you all get answers sooner rather than later. If you don’t mind me asking what are the family’s thoughts on what may have happened?

The audacity of this woman.
“The new paperwork is part of a complaint filed by Jesse’s insurance company after Mary Ellen tried to collect life insurance following Jesse’s death.”

"In addition, investigators pointed out that the contents within Mary Ellen’s purse were dry." {Gee, wonder how she and her purse went into the drink, but her purse and contents inside it remained dry. The windows to the jeep were down and the hatchback was open. Good waterproofing, I guess.}

Mary Ellen's sister said that she took and failed a polygraph.

"In interviews, [Mary Ellen] asserted her 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination to every question asked."

Jesse Reed's mother feels that his death was caused by another. Of course, the blunt force injuries to his body, documented in the autopsy report, don't lie. She said that it would be nice to know what exactly happened to cause his death. However, she said that no matter what is discovered, it will not bring her son back.

A neighbor reportedly witnessed Jesse and Mary Ellen fighting -- the night before Jesse "went missing" -- where Mary Ellen was seen pushing Jesse. Further, injuries in the form of bruises to Mary Ellen's arms, knees, and knuckles have been documented.

Christmas is coming, folks. Let's have some good, old-fashioned justice!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back