OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything on Billy. Just the others. Not sure what you mean?

Guns for GW4 and Jake but Billy?

I don't think that I have heard anything about BW's footprints at CRSR's or FR's or if he made any purchases in preparation for that night etc.

Personally, I am very confused about him not living with his wife and children (except for possibly the one night that the murders happened but I am not sure that is what I even heard from AC in a recent court hearing).

I am not implying he is innocent. We have very little information and I hope that the trials explain it all.

I don't think that I have heard anything about BW's footprints at CRSR's or FR's or if he made any purchases in preparation for that night etc.

Personally, I am very confused about him not living with his wife and children (except for possibly the one night that the murders happened but I am not sure that is what I even heard from AC in a recent court hearing).

I am not implying he is innocent. We have very little information and I hope that the trials explain it all.

Here's what was said about Billy not living with them.

Scheiderer:

They have (Jake & GW4) always lived together there's not been a period in time when GW4 has not lived with his brother or his mother. Now at that time he was not living with his father except for the night of the murders his father was there.

And right, so far nothing has been said about Billy making "murder kit" purchases or leaving shoe prints or what gun(s) he owns etc... I was hoping that he would get a bond hearing so we could find out what specifically connects him to the murders and what is the reason he was called the mastermind.

Evidence was found at the Peterson Rd. property but if Billy never lived there then his attorneys can say that specific evidence has nothing to do with him. We don't know if he ever lived there or not.

Last edited:
CC
You are looking to far in the future on Billy Wagner, being involved or not, from all the past couple years we have been talking about the Wagners there have been a few things said that Billy and Angela was separated,
1= The rumors mill has said all along that BW & AW did not live together.
2= The pretrial that Robin and the other strange woman setting with Robin got Billy’s attention when he came in the courtroom and when he was leaving the pretrial.
3= The IHart radio program had other people talking about how AW & BW didn’t get along very good.
4= The IHart radio program had GE4 ex-sisters-in-law saying that Fredericka didn’t care much for Angela, and we all know how much influence Fredericka has on Billy.
5= There is know way Billy Wagner would not let his 2 sons go on a Gorilla attack on the Rhodens family without him being there for backup, Billy wouldn’t even let Jake go to the Rhodens house to get paperwork signed without his muscles backup, JMO
Remember there was more evidence found at Flying W Farm than the 2 bulletproof vest, and we know Billy was staying in his old bedroom, JMO

Here's what was said about Billy not living with them.

Scheiderer:

They have (Jake & GW4) always lived together there's not been a period in time when GW4 has not lived with his brother or his mother. Now at that time he was not living with his father except for the night of the murders his father was there.

And right, so far nothing has been said about Billy making "murder kit" purchases or leaving shoe prints or what gun(s) he owns etc... I was hoping that he would get a bond hearing so we could find out what specifically connects him to the murders and what is the reason he was called the mastermind.

Evidence was found at the Peterson Rd. property but if Billy never lived there then his attorneys can say that specific evidence has nothing to do with him. We don't know if he ever lived there or not.

JMO
I am thinking the Prosecution has witnesses they will call to the stand to testify about facts or first hand knowledge of Billy and his connections to the Rhodens and the crime. Maybe first hand testimony about discussions, or purchases, or other actions that the Prosecution can link to the crime. I'll bet LE has a way to link Billy to the Peterson property. Could be cell records, surveillance by air, testimony of unknown witnesses, etc.
Can someone clarify for me - I am mixed up about who purchased a Glock somewhere on a Highway thru a FB connection. Which W was that? TY.

I have a question for you Sluthers, maybe someone can answer this, Jake/Hanna and George 4/ Tabitha lived at 260 Peterson Rd, when the house was first purchased, so where did AW and BW LIVE while the two brothers was there in 2013/2014????
When did Angela threaten to kill Tabitha???
And is that when she moved into 260 Peterson Rd????

JMO
I am thinking the Prosecution has witnesses they will call to the stand to testify about facts or first hand knowledge of Billy and his connections to the Rhodens and the crime. Maybe first hand testimony about discussions, or purchases, or other actions that the Prosecution can link to the crime. I'll bet LE has a way to link Billy to the Peterson property. Could be cell records, surveillance by air, testimony of unknown witnesses, etc.
Can someone clarify for me - I am mixed up about who purchased a Glock somewhere on a Highway thru a FB connection. Which W was that? TY.[/QUOTE
Could it be His Phone Pinged????

I have a question for you Sluthers, maybe someone can answer this, Jake/Hanna and George 4/ Tabitha lived at 260 Peterson Rd, when the house was first purchased, so where did AW and BW LIVE while the two brothers was there in 2013/2014????
When did Angela threaten to kill Tabitha???
And is that when she moved into 260 Peterson Rd????

George and his wife lived with Angela, there was never a time Jake and George did not live with Angela. Whenever the Peterson Rd property was purchased Angela and GW4 and Jake all moved in together. No date was mentioned as to when George's wife left him and if they were still together when the Peterson Rd property was purchased then George's wife would have lived there also. For Billy we don't know if he lived there ever.

JMO
Can someone clarify for me - I am mixed up about who purchased a Glock somewhere on a Highway thru a FB connection. Which W was that? TY.

Angela's brother - GW4's uncle - facilitated the Glock 40 gun buy through Facebook for GW4. He went with GW4 to meet the seller on the side of a HWY.

He is the one who told BCI that GW4 is known as a Glock man.

Angela's brother - GW4's uncle - facilitated the Glock 40 gun buy through Facebook for GW4. He went with GW4 to meet the seller on the side of a HWY.

He is the one who told BCI that GW4 is known as a Glock man.

Thank you.
I believe this specific purchase and testimony about it, will play a major part in the case, making other related events, links that pull evidence together in a way to give LE a clear picture.
I know we can't link to FB, but does anyone actually know if Billy had a FB page, back in the day? Just wondering if he had one that's all.
Finally, I find the repeated use of the word Highway very interesting. Does anyone else? It is an odd way to state something without being a little more specific.

Thank you.
I believe this specific purchase and testimony about it, will play a major part in the case, making other related events, links that pull evidence together in a way to give LE a clear picture.
I know we can't link to FB, but does anyone actually know if Billy had a FB page, back in the day? Just wondering if he had one that's all.
Finally, I find the repeated use of the word Highway very interesting. Does anyone else? It is an odd way to state something without being a little more specific.
Scheiderer using the term highway makes it sound like a rest stop, or as you say, he might not have wanted to be more specific.

We can link to the Wagner's Facebooks but I don't know if Billy ever had one.

If this Glock 40 purchased through Facebook was not used in the murders all GW4 has to do is produce the weapon and have ballistics take a look at it. Simple.
But if he cannot produce the gun then that is circumstantial evidence because a 40 caliber gun was used in the murders.

They also think the gun Jake was holding, a
1911.22 Walther Colt, is also another type of gun used that night- so where did it go?

If Jake can't produce it, again, that is circumstantial evidence.

Canepa said none of the "murder kit" items they bought have turned up and she asked "why is that?"

If the Wagners did not commit the murders why not turn over their guns and "murder kit" items to show what they were actually used for. Just because they have guns and bought silencer parts doesn't mean they used them in 8 murders, so then where are these things and what were they used for?

Seems like highly circumstantial evidence for all of this to be missing. The jury will want to know why they bought all this stuff and where did everything go? The dozens of murder kit purchases. Alot of stuff.
Where is the Colt 22? Where is this Glock 40?

Why throw out 2 new pairs of shoes instead of reselling them or getting your money back? Why deny ever seeing the shoes if you never wore them? Circumstantial evidence building up, alot of it.

And they watched Boondock Saints before the murders, Canepa says it's about
2 brothers going out killing using silencers and she mentioned there is tattoo evidence also, as well as alot of other evidence.

Opinion

Last edited:
Scheiderer using the term highway makes it sound like a rest stop, or as you say, he might not have wanted to be more specific.

We can link to the Wagner's Facebooks but I don't know if Billy ever had one.

If this Glock 40 purchased through Facebook was not used in the murders all GW4 has to do is produce the weapon and have ballistics take a look at it. Simple.
But if he cannot produce the gun then that is circumstantial evidence because a 40 caliber gun was used in the murders.

They also think the gun Jake was holding, a
1911.22 Walther Colt, is also another type of gun used that night- so where did it go?

If Jake can't produce it, again, that is circumstantial evidence.

Canepa said none of the "murder kit" items they bought have turned up and she asked "why is that?"

If the Wagners did not commit the murders why not turn over their guns and "murder kit" items to show what they were actually used for. Just because they have guns and bought silencer parts doesn't mean they used them in 8 murders, so then where are these things and what were they used for?

Seems like highly circumstantial evidence for all of this to be missing. The jury will want to know why they bought all this stuff and where did everything go? The dozens of murder kit purchases. Alot of stuff.
Where is the Colt 22? Where is this Glock 40?

Why throw out 2 new pairs of shoes instead of reselling them or getting your money back? Why deny ever seeing the shoes if you never wore them? Circumstantial evidence building up, alot of it.

And they watched Boondock Saints before the murders, Canepa says it's about
2 brothers going out killing using silencers and she mentioned there is tattoo evidence also, as well as alot of other evidence.

Opinion
CC
Something else to remember about with all that you have said: wittiness: The guy that was living in the camper behind Big Chris mobile home, Jake Wagners (wife), George Wagner iv (Ex-Wife), The lady on IHART radio she was family to Jake, heard Jake say several times he was going to kill Hanna May, Bobby Jo and James, Rita Newcomb, Chris Newcomb,
Several witnesses that will be called to the witness stand to testify against the Wagners, JMO

I don’t know how we got so far off track, CC was naming evidence that would possibly be against Billy Wagner, I just thought maybe the reason the defense attorneys never push Billy’s Wagner Bond Hearing was because the prosecution gave the defense a witness list, JMO

I don’t know how we got so far off track, CC was naming evidence that would possibly be against Billy Wagner, I just thought maybe the reason the defense attorneys never push Billy’s Wagner Bond Hearing was because the prosecution gave the defense a witness list, JMO

Could be. If so, why would Billy then file a motion asking for a speedy trial?

I was reading some of the articles from early on (and shortly after) these tragic, senseless murders and this one got me to thinking and trying to figure a few things out, especially this:

PIKETON, Ohio - "As state crime agents and deputies showed up at the municipal building to begin another long day investigating the slayings of eight people, an excited man pulled up and jumped from his car.

I’ve got some information these cops might want to know,” he told a crowd of reporters."

**A deputy sent him inside to talk to investigators.** o_O Hmmm

https://www.dispatch.com/article/20160422/NEWS/304229786

Not certain, but I feel like the killers knew where everyone was at, b/c they knew where the phones were.

And I think these two charges point me toward that theory:
- Unauthorized use of property
- Interception of wire, oral or electronic communications

I really want to think "Unauthorized use of property" could relate to using a vehicle that isn't yours without permission. But, in this case, I lean toward cell phone hacking.

Last edited:
Not certain, but I feel like the killers knew where everyone was at, b/c they knew where the phones were.

And I think these two charges point me toward that theory:
- Unauthorized use of property
- Interception of wire, oral or electronic communications

I really want to think "Unauthorized use of property" could relate to using a vehicle that isn't yours without permission. But, in this case, I lean toward cell phone hacking.

Jake's Bill of Particulars

Count 20
Interception of Wire, Oral or Electronic Communications

...to wit, Facebook communications of another.

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/13tszrrf286qn5xt/images/27-fece5361ef.jpg

Count 19
Tampering with Evidence

...to wit, social media accounts

...to wit, did hack into various Facebook accounts not belonging to the Defendant.

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/13tszrrf286qn5xt/images/26-e7476944fa.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members