Identified! GA - Dade Co., BlkFem UP17657, pre-40, presumed Little victim, Sept'81 - Patricia Parker

Mrs. Badcrumble

The North remembers
Reaction score
This presumed Samuel Little victim is in NamUs now:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Female
Black / African American
Date Found: September 29, 1981
Location Found: Hooker, Georgia
Estimated Age Range: --

Case Information

Case Numbers
NCMEC Number: --
ME/C Case Number: 81-25375

Demographics
Sex: Female
Race / Ethnicity: Black / African American

Possible First Name: --
Possible Middle Name: --
Possible Last Name: --
Possible Nickname: --

Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range (Years): --
Estimated Year of Death: --
Estimated PMI: --

Height: 5' 9" (69 inches) , Measured
Weight: Cannot Estimate

Circumstances
Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Found: September 29, 1981
NamUs Case Created: March 30, 2018
ME/C QA Reviewed: --

Location Found Map
Street Address: Pope Trail Road
Hooker, Georgia
County: Dade County
GPS Coordinates: --

Circumstances of Recovery:
Decomposed remains located in a rural wooded area in Dade County.
Details of Recovery
Inventory of Remains: --
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Physical Description
Hair Color: Unknown or Completely Bald
Head Hair Description: unknown
Body Hair Description: --
Facial Hair Description: --
Left Eye Color: Unknown or Missing
Right Eye Color: Unknown or Missing
Eye Description: unknown
Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investigators seek help identifying serial killer's Chattanooga area victim

Serial killer Samuel Little said he walked into a club on what was then Ninth Street in downtown Chattanooga one night almost 40 years ago, met a woman and agreed to give her a ride home. About an hour later, according to his recent interview with investigators, Little dumped her body off Interstate 24 in North Georgia.

Since the FBI announced Nov. 27 that Little confessed to a killing in the Chattanooga area, local investigators have worked to identify the body of Little's presumed victim. They exhumed her remains from a pauper's grave in Dade County, and a Georgia Bureau of Investigation forensic artist created a facial reconstruction and sketch of what they believe the woman looked like.

More about Samuel Little and this UID (and other presumed victims) can be found here:
FBI Releases More Samuel Little Drawings of Victims

Will be very interesting to follow. Wonder if she was in the system but never compared or never reported missing, I go for the latter. Samuel Little is perhaps the most profilic serial killer in american history and he got away with it for a lifetime by killing women on the bottom of society nobody would report. What strikes me is his incredible memory for details of his victims and his interest in helping LE solve the crimes. Afterall he's probably a psychopath with very little chance of ever getting out on the streets again. I hope they make a documentary about him one day.

UPDATE: Investigators identified the woman at the center of a 39-year-old cold case as Patricia Parker.

According to GBI Assistant Special Agent Joe Montgomery, Parker was 30 years old when she was killed and would be 69 if she was still alive today.

Montgomery said Parker has a son who lives in Chattanooga, whose DNA helped confirm her identity.

I couldn't see any photo of her yet

Reading up on Sam
Will be very interesting to follow. Wonder if she was in the system but never compared or never reported missing, I go for the latter. Samuel Little is perhaps the most profilic serial killer in american history and he got away with it for a lifetime by killing women on the bottom of society nobody would report. What strikes me is his incredible memory for details of his victims and his interest in helping LE solve the crimes. Afterall he's probably a psychopath with very little chance of ever getting out on the streets again. I hope they make a documentary about him one day.

Reading up on Samuel Little FRUSTRATES THE HECK OUT OF ME. I do not understand how a man can get acquitted on a murder charge. How some serve life sentences and others serve 2 years for similar crimes? Our system failed all the women he murdered after 1982. He was put away and they let him out.

Friday Press Conference - she was identified when family recognized her from newly released sketch in 2019 and contacted authorities

WATCH LIVE: GBI, Hamilton County DA's Cold Case Unit announce the successful identification of a 1980s murder victim

9c9a16b0-aafe-4f67-9e2b-7553d932dc28_1920x1080.jpg
upload_2020-10-10_19-13-29.png

Sketch was made by renowned forensic artist Kelly Lawson

===
Friends and family started calling in almost immediately after investigators released a sketch and clay rendering by renowned forensic artist Kelly Lawson, saying they believed the woman was Parker.

"I think it was such a good example of what Ms. Parker looked like at the time, that it helped and revived those memories of people who knew her and her family," Montgomery added.

Investigators took DNA samples from Parker's son and compared them to DNA from Parker's bones. Friday we learned, they finally had a match.

GBI identifies body of woman believed to be victim of infamous Georgia serial killer

Wow this is awesome! Forensic artists never cease to amaze me. What a beautiful portrait. Finally some peace for Patricia and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back