Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyer Kent Mawhinney released on bond in Jennifer Dulos case | Daily Mail Online

Oct 19, 2020

34581618-8856411-image-m-23_1603128315043.jpg

Prosecutors think he [KM] and Dulos - who killed himself before he could stand trial earlier this month - had a pact that they would help each other get rid of their wives.

Mawhinney was in the midst of his own divorce when Jennifer vanished. His wife previously told police she was scared for her life.

Now that Dulos is dead, only Mawhinney and Dulos' then girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, are alive to answer for Jennifer's disappearance and presumed murder.
Remember crowbar man with a gas can who was prowling around KM's house while his wife was living there? I can't remember the excuse used why he was there, but it appeared he was going to burn the house down or something? I truly believe he was hired to murder KM's wife. Wonder what happened to him. She had every reason to be scared to death of KM.

Remember crowbar man with a gas can who was prowling around KM's house while his wife was living there? I can't remember the excuse used why he was there, but it appeared he was going to burn the house down or something? I truly believe he was hired to murder KM's wife. Wonder what happened to him. She had every reason to be scared to death of KM.
Yup... the alleged landscaper/door repair guy. I truly believe FD and MK had a pact to help each other rid themselves of their spouses for financial gain.

Last edited:

Wow-they deleted my post, which basically said he was hired to “fix the garage door”, but the tools he brought to do it were a crowbar and a can of gasoline. Not sure what was wrong with that post.

3 questions for you all:

1) Where do you think the body is?
2) Why hasn’t it been found?
3) Why are they not getting more warrants to keep searching properties?

I think Jennifer’s body was in pieces when Fd and Co got rid of it, and I think it hasn’t been found because it was incinerated, or taken/sent out of the country

1) I think the body is in a prepared grave like the one found at the gun club.
2) I think they will find it soon. With all of the evidence that they have, they are probably just trying to rule locations out at this point.

I think Jennifer’s body was in pieces when Fd and Co got rid of it, and I think it hasn’t been found because it was incinerated, or taken/sent out of the country
I agree. Wasn't there a 10 minute gap on the Albany Ave tapes? He turned down a road with no cameras and when he came back on video many of the bags were gone. Didn't he luck out on that one. Was never clear if that garbage went to the incinerator or taken by a private trash company elsewhere, as I recall. All I remember is those determined police officers combing that land fill for weeks in the heat and stench.
MOO.

1) I think the body is in a prepared grave like the one found at the gun club.
2) I think they will find it soon. With all of the evidence that they have, they are probably just trying to rule locations out at this point.
I agree with you on that. That first grave shows what the thought process was.

I’m not confident she will be found though. It all comes down to if either suspect knows where she is buried. If Fotis was the only one who knew, then I don’t see anything suddenly changing. I think they’ve searched everywhere they think Jennifer could be.

I just hope Kent knows, as he’s the weak link. Body and testimony for a deal.

Wednesday, October 21st:
*Pretrial Conference Proceedings Hearing (Remote/re Divorce) (@ 2pm ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 55) arrested & charged (1/7/20) & arraigned (2/20/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $2M bond. Bond reduced (10/7/20) to $246K. Bond posted & released (10/19/20).
Court info from 1/7/20 thru 5/20/20 reference post #495 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

6/2/20 Update: Murder: Hearing was cancelled due to COVID-19. Next pretrial hearing on 7/9/20. 6/29/20 Update: Pretrial hearing has been rescheduled to 9/3/20. 8/17/20 Update: Pretrial hearing on 9/3 has been rescheduled for 10/29/20. 9/14/20 Update: Hearing has been re-scheduled for 12/24/20.
10/6/20 Update: Mawhinney’s attorney Lee Gold says a judge has ruled on a motion for bail review for Mawhinney to leave Cheshire Correctional Institution to see his sick father in Florida provided that his itinerary is approved by the office of adult probation. The court has agreed to reduce Mawhinney’s $2 million bond per a request made by his attorneys. A total of $246,000 in cash & real estate bond—$50K in cash bond, $146K in real estate bond. In addition, he will have to surrender his passport & wear a GPS monitor. He will not be able to leave CT w/out permission from the court.
10/15/20 Update: Will appear in Stamford Superior Court Monday, 10/19/20 to go where he's expected to bond out. It follows the Judge's order last week to lower Mawhinney's bond & allow him to visit his sick father in Florida. 10/17/20 Update: Bail has been posted. He will have to surrender his passport, wear a GPS ankle monitor & remain in Connecticut unless the court grants him permission to travel outside the state.
10/19/20 Update: Mawhinney's lawyers, Lee Gold & Jeremy Donnelly handed over his passport in the Clerk's office & are headed to the probation office, where Mawhinney is expected to be fitted with a GPS device prior to being released. His lawyers also have a change of clothes for him. Mawhinney has bonded out.

*Charged (1/21/19) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & on June 26, 2019 with violating of a protective order. Plead not guilty. $500 bond for each offense.
*Divorce case. HHD-FA19-6105839-S (Divorce)
If bond made – on house arrest, surrender passport & no contact with co-defendants. Dulos’ former civil lawyer who represented Dulos against a $2.5 million civil lawsuit filed by his mother-in-law.
Court info from 2/14/20 thru 4/23/20 reference post #756 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

6/15/20 Update: Divorce hearing (#6105839) on 6/15/20 has been rescheduled to 7/7/20.
6/16/20 Update: Violation of protective order & sexual assault hearing on 6/25 has been rescheduled to 8/6/20 & rescheduled for 9/24/20.

7/7/20 Update: Divorce: Hearing was rescheduled as remote pretrial conference proceedings on 7/23/20.
7/23/20 Update: Divorce: Next hearing on 10/21/20 @ 2pm for remote pretrial conference hearing. 9/24/20 Update: Divorce assault: Next hearing on 11/5/20.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) – Pretrial hearing on 11/13/20 & 11/27/20.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

Wow-they deleted my post, which basically said he was hired to “fix the garage door”, but the tools he brought to do it were a crowbar and a can of gasoline. Not sure what was wrong with that post.
Wow, sorry that happened to you, but your absolutely right about fixing the garage door. He was there to harm KM's wife I believe. JMO

3 questions for you all:

1) Where do you think the body is?
2) Why hasn’t it been found?
3) Why are they not getting more warrants to keep searching properties?
Not sure, but I thought maybe it was incinerated, reason being a lot of the garbage had already been picked up during the week and sent to the incinerator. However, since there was a grave dug at the gun club, which was probably for KM's wife, I'm not so sure now.

How do we know they're not still searching?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member