Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #2 *Guilty*

Wow!

Can't open your link, but I see this little bit of another paywalled article on Google search.

Wife killer John Chardon has died in prison tonight, according to multiple sources. Chardon, who was last year convicted of the manslaughter of his wife Novy, died at Wolston jail tonight. It's understood Chardon was taken to a medical section of the jail and that paramedics worked on him for 30 minutes.

xx2.JPG

Wife killer John Chardon dies in prison

The 73-year-old is understood to have died from a “medical incident” on Tuesday night at Wolston Correctional Centre, Queensland Corrective Services said in a statement.

“The man attended the medical centre at the prison suffering shortness of breath before rapidly declining,” the statement read.

Channel 10 Gold Coast reported that he died of a heart attack. Police said he didn't act alone in disposing of Novy and asked for someone to come forward. At least he is not taking our air anymore. Let's hope someone now talks and Novy is found.

The thought didn't cross my mind right away...
I couldn't read the article so it's most likely they were "just friends".

What if......he told GBC what happened to Novy
What if they traded their secrets.
LE should be speaking to GBC for any info.

Seriously it’s interesting that MSM has released this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back