CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take the SM and father at their word then you're left with four possible scenarios:

1) She ran away intentionally. (So she just impulsively decides to bail on the tail end of a bad trip on drugs? Highly unlikely.)

2) She stumbled off into the desert and died. (No. They would've found her.)

3) She was abducted by a passerby on highway 6. (She was allegedly paranoid. Who gets into a car with a stranger when they're on a bad trip? Who even goes near a car when they're on a bad trip? More possible than the first two but still, highly unlikely)

4) She was stalked/forcibly abducted by a local who had observed her walking to her bus stop on more than one occasion. Maybe a neighbor? Maybe a teacher? Maybe even one who claimed to have seen her? This one seems the most likely to me if you're going to believe the parents.

I'm still at odds with what happened to KG between the time she was picked up at the party by her SM (around 9pm) and 7am the following morning when the SM said she was gone. I've had bad trips. The very last thing you want to do is leave the house. We need to find this girl. We need to bring her home.

If you take the SM and father at their word then you're left with four possible scenarios:

1) She ran away intentionally. (So she just impulsively decides to bail on the tail end of a bad trip on drugs? Highly unlikely.)

3) She was abducted by a passerby on highway 6. (She was allegedly paranoid. Who gets into a car with a stranger when they're on a bad trip? Who even goes near a car when they're on a bad trip? More possible than the first two but still, highly unlikely)

4) She was stalked/forcibly abducted by a local who had observed her walking to her bus stop on more than one occasion. Maybe a neighbor? Maybe a teacher? Maybe even one who claimed to have seen her? This one seems the most likely to me if you're going to believe the parents.

I'm still at odds with what happened to KG between the time she was picked up at the party by her SM (around 9pm) and 7am the following morning when the SM said she was gone. I've had bad trips. The very last thing you want to do is leave the house. We need to find this girl. We need to bring her home.

Just one quibble about scenario 2. They might well not have found her—bodies are amazingly hard to find, sometimes.

Every time I think the 4th option is implausible, I think of Jayme Closs. Bless. None of us could’ve predicted any of that. Had she not escaped, I’d go so far as to say we’d still be scratching our heads, possibly forever. (I think about her so often...especially when I need courage.) Her abductor just happened to see her get on the bus one time, and he became obsessed. Completely random stranger. That’s the only reason I never shut the door on that option now. Even if there’s the slightest chance. JMO

Welcome to WS @ JohnPanama. Yes, KG needs to be located and bring closure to her community, family, and friends.

I'm not able to give much weight to the abduction theory as KG and her family reportedly moved to the house only a few weeks before she disappeared. We know that the witnesses had never met KG before - she was completely unknown to them. Likewise, they can not say for certain they actually saw KG on the early morning of Oct 13.

When KG was collected from the party by SM, she was exhibiting signs inconsistent with smoking weed and her odd symptoms progressed into the night. I think KG would still be with us if she received medical attention on Oct 13, 2018. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan