CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with you girlhasnoname, I think she knew deep down he wasn't really separated and was lying to her, she knew she was competing for him and SW had no clue she was up against two cruel and uncaring people.
1) Don't hook up with guys who say they are separated but still live at home.
2) Don't hook up with guys whose wives post new pregnancy tests on open FaceBook pages, with the hook up guy happily participating.
3) And then say, OMG I just didn't even know!!! I thought he was SEPARATED!!

I guess that I am trying to apply my normal way of thinking to CW. I myself would be wracked with guilt. Of course, I myself would never even dream of committing one murder much less murder against innocent children.

So, CW probably isn't remorseful if I am honest. I just wish that he were. I just can't wrap my head around monsters like this.

To think of the cruelty of first telling Shan'ann that he wanted to try for another child and then telling her after she was pregnant that he didn't want another child...How cruel is that?

Then, he murders her after she arrives home late at night from a grueling work trip. Of course, he himself was out courting his new love.

To murder his two toddlers and dispose of them in oil tanks is beyond the pale. What type of father would do that to children that he loved? No father, IMO.

Think about it. He had just started a relationship with NK. SIX WEEKS. You murder you entire family for a SIX-WEEK relationship?? Wow.

BTW - I thought that I read that the authorities had evidence that NK researched SW up to a year before she got together with CW. I believe that she knew that he was married. When CW when to NC, wasn't she sending him photos? She didn't want him to reconcile with SW.

JMO.

I have a very high birds eye view of this case and have not followed it like many here have. I read about it after SW and the girls were recovered. This one had to be intense and utterly heartbreaking to follow in real time as the case was breaking.

Someone said and I don't know if it was here or elsewhere and it stuck with me - that CW essentially murdered his children twice. The first time he thought he killed them but didn't (I believe he described them as having bruised faces and coming into the room), then made sure he killed them the second time, probably with even more anger. There are really no words....

IMO

I have a very high birds eye view of this case and have not followed it like many here have. I read about it after SW and the girls were recovered. This one had to be intense and utterly heartbreaking to follow in real time as the case was breaking.

Someone said and I don't know if it was here or elsewhere and it stuck with me - that CW essentially murdered his children twice. The first time he thought he killed them but didn't (I believe he described them as having bruised faces and coming into the room), then made sure he killed them the second time, probably with even more anger. There are really no words....

IMO
CW said that he killed them twice, or tried to the first time. SEE IT: Chris Watts says he killed his daughters ‘twice’ [VIDEO]

IMO
I also read and cannot find the link (I will continue to look) that he said he and SW had sex that night before he killed her.

Did anyone see the fantastic interview with the friends that CW took the girls to the birthday party the day before?
It is on YTube.
I like those long interviews where the guests are allowed to talk as much as they want to. Interesting to see the change in their initial thoughts to the realization that he did, indeed, murder the whole family. It must have been so strange to have him at the birthday party of their child just hours beforehand. I don't remember if they said he had been texting during that time, I've been curious if he was preoccupied with the mistress during that party like he was when he was with his family back east.

I like those long interviews where the guests are allowed to talk as much as they want to. Interesting to see the change in their initial thoughts to the realization that he did, indeed, murder the whole family. It must have been so strange to have him at the birthday party of their child just hours beforehand. I don't remember if they said he had been texting during that time, I've been curious if he was preoccupied with the mistress during that party like he was when he was with his family back east.
Didn't CW leave the party and later go on a date with NK where SW learned he spent $60+ when he was alleged to be out with guys from work? I believe the sister/daughter from the birthday house was the babysitter.

Didn't CW leave the party and later go on a date with NK where SW learned he spent $60+ when he was alleged to be out with guys from work? I believe the sister/daughter from the birthday house was the babysitter.
No, the date was Saturday night, and the birthday party was Sunday. The $60+ was on Saturday night, when he was supposed to be out with the guys to a baseball game but was actually with NK at a restaurant and at her apt.

I don't believe he saw NK on Sunday, unless he is lying (!) about it, both of them lying about it. She says she went to the museum with her relatives. He left the party on Sunday, apparently took the girls home, and did whatever he did that evening, fed them, killed them the first time :rolleyes:, (I don't mean to be flippant, I just don't believe that version). Not sure of the sequence, talked to NK for 111 minutes around 10 pm Sunday night IIRC. The babysitter was on Saturday night. At least this is how I've got it all engraved in my own mind. Just about the greatest insight into this case, IMO, would be gained from a transcript of that 111 minutes, but it doesn't appear to be coming.

Last edited:

IMO

I stopped following here, just after he was arrested (I think).
I never knew about this until now.
He just hit a new evil level in my books.
Those poor baby girls :(

It was creepy the realisation they had of his face and how it changed to evil.

I’m still reading the early threads but have watched the Netflix again (6th time) and am convinced he thought he would get away with it had it not been for her friend and the neighbor who alerted to CW behavior (off-fidgety ) when viewing the video of the His driveway - I’m sure this is old news to all of you who have followed this for the last 2+ years But she is really a hero for SW and the girls
JMO

I’m still reading the early threads but have watched the Netflix again (6th time) and am convinced he thought he would get away with it had it not been for her friend and the neighbor who alerted to CW behavior (off-fidgety ) when viewing the video of the His driveway - I’m sure this is old news to all of you who have followed this for the last 2+ years But she is really a hero for SW and the girls
JMO

I agree. CW would have come home from work, and probably gathered Shanann's items, cell phone, girls blankets, toys, purse, and driven her car somewhere, drive it down a gully, canyon, and have his GF pick him up. He would have said she must have left? At least it would have bought him more time.

I wish they would make him watch His daughter sing “my daddy is a hero” at least once every day - I realize playing it continuously might be too much And considered torture —- but I would prefer that
JMO
From Netflix

I wish they would make him watch His daughter sing “my daddy is a hero” at least once every day - I realize playing it continuously might be too much And considered torture —- but I would prefer that
JMO
From Netflix
I don’t think he cares. He just isn’t wired like a normal human with a soul and a conscience. He’s an evil, hollow reptilian brained monster. No one in the world would be safe if he were free. He would kill an entire city full of people if they got in his way. He is truly demonic, and so is anyone who supports him or sympathizes with him. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46