Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

Listen.

How many times I gotta' tell you?

BM and his buddy, who knows more about this stuff than anybody on account of he's done 400 tours of Iraq 'n Afghanistan, searched a 200 mile radius!

Plus, he put out that lengthy 27-second video right away a week after SM went missing.

He also distributed flyers scrap paper listing critical missing person baby blue bike helmet biker clothing info to all the local stores.

I can't believe how little credit you give this poor guy.

He's managed to do all this despite his incredibly busy schedule!
A schedule, I might add, which has included filing both temporary and permanent guardianship papers with the court, selling their his real estate, putting their his house on the market, grilling peanut butter, and doing the most push-ups of anybody at the gym.

You're just jealous of the fact that he can do more push-ups than you.

JMO.
You Nailed It !

The thing about BM meeting searchers with his weapon shouldered--

As for his personal safety, he didn't need to be there at all. He could've driven his dirt bike or his new truck to his new condo in Poncha Springs. Safe, safe.

JMO

Barry has no legal duty to retreat from his property. Likewise, he has no obligation to admit private searchers onto his property. Again, Barry's done some stupid things, but protecting his own land isn't one of them.

Barry has no legal duty to retreat from his property. Likewise, he has no obligation to admit private searchers onto his property. Again, Barry's done some stupid things, but protecting his own land isn't one of them.

I disagree. The day after this headline, Barry allowed searchers on his property. I do not think that was a coincidence, rather, I believe he was trying to change the narrative. He screwed up, and he knew the optics were bad.

Suzanne Morphew’s brother believes she was a victim of domestic abuse, says Barry Morphew threatened volunteer searchers with a gun on his shoulders

The YL organization, that SM volunteered in, is very adamant about NOT welcoming volunteers who do not adhere to certain lifestyle standards of the organization. At the link, please note requirement Number 3. If Suzanne craved marijuana in 2013, she had no business volunteering for YL in any capacity in 2017-2020. It is what it is. No more, no less. IMO

http://joinnsmyl.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NSM-YL-Lifestyle-Mission-and-Commitment-Covenent.pdf
She didn't crave marijuana in 2013. She was "considering" taking medical marijuana for the treatment of Cancer symptoms more recently.

"Craving" is a term that applies to people who have substance abuse problems. There is no evidence that Suzanne had an addiction to marijuana or any other drug.

I disagree. The day after this headline, Barry allowed searchers on his property. I do not think that was a coincidence, rather, I believe he was trying to change the narrative. He screwed up, and he knew the optics were bad.
Suzanne Morphew’s brother believes she was a victim of domestic abuse, says Barry Morphew threatened volunteer searchers with a gun on his shoulders

Wait: You believe that Barry had (a) a legal duty to retreat from his property and/or (b) to allow private searchers on his property? If you can cite the Colorado Revised Statute that requires these, then I'll stand corrected.

Wait: You believe that Barry had a legal duty to retreat from his property? If you can cite the Colorado Revised Statute that requires that, then I'll stand corrected.
You said: Barry's done some stupid things, but protecting his own land isn't one of them.

I think it was beyond idiotic.

Legal? Yes. Smart? Lol

The YL organization, that SM volunteered in, is very adamant about NOT welcoming volunteers who do not adhere to certain lifestyle standards of the organization. At the link, please note requirement Number 3. If Suzanne craved marijuana in 2013, she had no business volunteering for YL in any capacity in 2017-2020. It is what it is. No more, no less. IMO

http://joinnsmyl.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NSM-YL-Lifestyle-Mission-and-Commitment-Covenent.pdf
Exactly where did you come up with the “crave” marijuana? She wanted to use it to alleviate the side effects of chemotherapy. Please don’t exaggerate her desire to use MJ for medicinal reasons.

She didn't crave marijuana in 2013. She was "considering" taking medical marijuana for the treatment of Cancer symptoms more recently.

"Craving" is a term that applies to people who have substance abuse problems. There is no evidence that Suzanne had an addiction to marijuana or any other drug.

I agree. There is no evidence that Suzanne had an addiction to marijuana or any other drug, My advice: Take what her brother claims with a liberal dose of salt, and call me in the morning. IMO

BBM:

Listen.

How many times I gotta' tell you?

BM and his buddy, who knows more about this stuff than anybody on account of he's done 400 tours of Iraq 'n Afghanistan, searched a 200 mile radius!

Plus, he put out that lengthy 27-second video right away a week after SM went missing.

He also distributed flyers scrap paper listing critical missing person baby blue bike helmet biker clothing info to all the local stores.

I can't believe how little credit you give this poor guy.

He's managed to do all this despite his incredibly busy schedule!
A schedule, I might add, which has included filing both temporary and permanent guardianship papers with the court, selling their his real estate, putting their his house on the market, grilling peanut butter, and doing the most push-ups of anybody at the gym.

You're just jealous of the fact that he can do more push-ups than you.

JMO.

:D:D Perfectly written!

Craved?
SM wasn't dealing with chemo side effects in 2013.

It was 2013 that AM commented when she was dealing with some sort of breakdown (was that when her mom passed?), BM browbeat her daily, apparently, for her anti-depressant meds. Exactly the way a wonderful husband does. :mad:

From all MSM media accounts, her cancer returned just before the move from IN to CO in 2018, and it was sometime during that period, during chemo, that she brought up (legal) medical marijuana use. At which time, BM also made it clear he was not in favor.
Because his opinion mattered more than her comfort, apparently. :mad:

jmo

Thank you for differentiating this - it’s important IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member