TX TX - Madisonville, UnkFem 2-6, UP15905, feeding tube, in suitcase, clothes, blankets, Sep'16

She would have to travel to another state? She has not family member or friend that would help her? I don't buy her story any of it.

I mean... Depending on how far away she lives, it makes perfect sense that she wouldn't have the means to travel to Texas. Plane tickets/gas money for a long trip, hotels etc add up and she may not have anyone who can help... Not everyone has a strong support system. And I assume it's jurisdictional stuff that means she has to travel there instead of just give her DNA to the local PD (or have them come to her), so honestly I'm not super suspicious.

Everyone else starts a Go Fund Me Page for these like this. 2k should get her there. The local authorities probably know more about her and her life than we ever would. Maybe there is a reason they aren't assisting in this.

Everyone else starts a Go Fund Me Page for these like this. 2k should get her there. The local authorities probably know more about her and her life than we ever would. Maybe there is a reason they aren't assisting in this.
Agreed; it sounds like this women is going through some sort of custody issue and lack of contact with her daughter, and I like to stay out of those sorts of situations since all sorts of allegations can get thrown around. Just with the physical similarities though, I do hope police have at least considered it and done a welfare check on the kid.

Agreed; it sounds like this women is going through some sort of custody issue and lack of contact with her daughter, and I like to stay out of those sorts of situations since all sorts of allegations can get thrown around. Just with the physical similarities though, I do hope police have at least considered it and done a welfare check on the kid.
I agree. I called it in. You’d think just for precaution they’d seek this woman out and get a swab. She mentioned her daughter was given up for adoption and she believes they murdered her so only time will tell if LE follows up in the tip. The similarities are pretty astounding. It seems the described facial deformity matches up. But only time will tell.

From the fb posts she claims she would have to travel to another state to give her dna and she cannot afford that.
This makes absolutely no sense to me. I've never heard of a family member having to travel to submit a DNA sample. In most cases, it seems that the out of state family member can have their DNA collected by their local police department lab. Then the PD uploads it to CODIS for comparison to UIDs. I could be wrong about this, but that is my understanding.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. I've never heard of a family member having to travel to submit a DNA sample. In most cases, it seems that the out of state family member can have their DNA collected by their local police department lab. Then the PD uploads it to CODIS for comparison to UIDs. I could be wrong about this, but that is my understanding.

Same here -- but as @houndpounder reminds us, the LE in this person's area may be familiar with the big picture.

We're victim-friendly here, but keep in mind that some people insert themselves into investigations...repeatedly.

We would all like to find the individuals responsible for hiding this child's remains!

JMHO YMMV LRR

I know people that are NOT resourceful at all. They'll turn to ask a person nearby when the answer is available in 4 places right where they sit. It just depends on their personality and resourcefulness.
If I were investigating, I would make some calls before spending thousands on DNA testing. Its easy for DFCS to confirm a recent visit with a child or the parents to see for themselves. This trip & dna expense would be totally unnecessary if some fact checking can be done that may only cost a few hundred dollars (those budgets again)

IMOO IF A biological mother has a legitimate claim or fear: I cannot imagine the not knowing - and there is nothing that says LE is required to notify a bio parent one way or the other whether they determine their bio child is perfectly fine b/c they have no parental rights. I hope that person can find peace. IF she has a legitimate claim/fear- real or imagined. I cannot imagine living with that kind kf fear.

I think I’d like to go take another glance at the thread and at the profile that posted. I could not see much on her profile but I did see one friend that she had make a comment and that friend is from my area. (WA) However, this friend of hers on FB has multiple ties to Arizona. So it makes me wonder.

Agree, she may just not be resourceful and may have her own baggage to carry (drugs?). And LE can sometimes really be hard to deal with and also they dont always cooperate with other police departments (sending DNA etc).

Or it all may be a hoax. Only pictures she has of the girl are from some kind of charity website, judging from the watermarks. She may have given custody up right after birth but I dont believe that a bio mom wont ever be entitled to get updates about the child, even if she was a million times adopted out and there were no custody rights.

I reverse image searched the pictures of the girl and didn't find anything notable. The first pic of her looks like it has some sort of Facebook profile photo frame on it as opposed to it being a watermark.

Okay, so based on what we know about the girl, here's what I've discovered that points towards and against her being Madison.

Positive:
- Used a feeding tube
- Has a facial deformity that seems to line up, resembles the composite
- Biracial, white/Hispanic
- From Arizona

Negative:
- 9 years old, so outside of the age range (no info on whether or not the girl was very small for her age)
- Madison has black hair, girl's is brown
- Very distinctive crooked teeth not present in the recon
- Had a tracheotomy in the pictures. Unless she had it removed (which would require surgery) between the time the pics were taken and the time she died, it would probably still be with her remains if the feeding tube was.

Last two are kind of nitpicky- some of her teeth could've fallen out postmortem and the trach could have been removed, but it's worth noting.

I can guess the crooked teeth in the recon, actually.
The mic key i agree, its not a tracheotomy based feeding system but a transabdominal one.

I can guess the crooked teeth in the recon, actually.
The mic key i agree, its not a tracheotomy based feeding system but a transabdominal one.
I assume the girl in the pics had both. I don't think you can use a trach as a feeding tube, in every case I've seen they're for making it easier to breathe. If her jaw was deformed that could interfere with her breathing normally.

It sounds like the mother on Facebook is looking for attention. Has anyone confirmed if she actually had a disabled child? Is she legit? I couldn't find the link. If she was actually looking for her child, she would have taken action other than bringing attention to herself on Facebook. If Madison is real, I don't think the age would rule her out. If the UID has "long black hair" like I've read, I doubt that she was only the lower end of the age spectrum. She may have been smaller due to her disability, I wouldn't rule out children between 5 and 10.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back