GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

Newly released police video shows interview with man accused of murdering Oshawa teens
image.jpg

Det. Paul Mitton tries to get details about Hache's death, but finds himself speaking with an interviewee who wants concessions.

''Strong tells Mitton that in exchange for "spilling the beans," he would want to be "as comfortable as I can in jail. Not like a hundred thousand dollars like Picton, but like an allowance. I don't know, like internet access. I don't have anybody who's going to buy me a TV."

So it seems as if he's followed the cases of other serial killers and what it might mean for him.
It's sad to think that some serial killers are 'inspired' or 'learn' from other SKs.

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...trong-in-young-woman-s-murder-defence-argues/
Police lacked grounds to charge Adam Strong in young woman's murder, defence argues
October 14, 2020

"Strong, now 48, was formally charged with the first-degree murders of both young women on Nov. 8, 2018.

Balka argued Oct. 14 that police charged Strong with Fitzpatrick’s murder despite a “paucity of evidence.” Investigators leapt to the conclusion that Fitzpatrick was murdered, something that can’t be proven solely by the presence of her DNA on the knife found in Strong’s apartment, he said. Police concluded Fitzpatrick had met the same fate as the one they believe befell Hache, he said.

“If you remove the (Hache) evidence, you have a knife with a (DNA) profile in the apartment,” Balka said. “You don’t have enough. You have to look at the facts of each case to determine if you do.”

“They had no evidence (Strong) had ever met Ms. Fitzpatrick,” he added."

Last edited:
https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...she-was-choked-by-murder-suspect-adam-strong/
'I was scared:' Witness was she was choked by murder suspect Adam Strong
October 15, 2020

"The Crown has indicated it will call testimony from a number of women who’ve had encounters with Strong in the past as part of an application to introduce “discreditable conduct” evidence at his trial. A publication ban prohibits the reporting of information that might identify the women."

"Also Thursday, Di Luca dismissed an application by the defence that alleged Strong had been wrongfully arrested and detained in relation to Fitzpatrick’s alleged murder."

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...kMltrz4Y_VA8IKXT45wtFtdQxaJDj5UzaRtzeil9jXEvI

Accused killer Adam Strong showed off sex video, bragged of 'dungeon', court hears

October 19, 2020

WARNING, disturbing details.

"People who knew accused killer Adam Strong prior to his arrest recall him as an easygoing and gregarious character who talked freely about his enthusiasm for bondage and rough sex, according testimony heard in court Monday."

"One woman, who knew Strong when he was a baker at a Whitby coffee shop in the 1990s"

Last edited:
It boggles my mind that this case isn't getting more attention. (and I don't mean for the gory details) Can you imagine what the families are going through? AS is one twisted individual. I am so glad he was caught.

I guess political news is dominating the media.

Ugh, I can't imagine how hard it is to be a victim of/testify against someone like AS. Even if you think you can muster up the courage to speak, to help those who were murdered by the same person who harmed you, having to recount these events and relive the trauma is extremely difficult.

I don't fault this witness. I wish she felt more protected, briefed and prepared, both mentally and emotionally, long before agreeing to testify. Her being 'uncooperative' should not be seen as a sign of untruthfulness in sensitive situations like these, and I hate how it feels like the responsibility to prove AS guilty rests all on this one woman he's sexually assaulted, abused and left mentally, emotionally and perhaps even physically scarred.

Having to relive your sexual assault to prove someone guilty puts all of the emotional labor on the victim. This is such an assault on mental, emotional and physical wellbeing of sexual violence survivors, and I don't fault her for leaving a situation that triggers such dark, negative feelings.

Again...I just wish there were a better way to do this, to not interrogate victims in a way that causes more emotional damage and prolongs the hopeless feeling of not being in control of your own bodily autonomy. I hope she is able to find peace, I hope prosecutors are able to understand the impact this has had on AS's victims, and I hope AS's sentencing provides any amount of closure in her own healing. MOO.

October 27, 2020
"Court has been remanded until Thur to give the Judge time to make some decisions on evidence moving forward." Fb

Fifth week of Adam Strong murder trial ends with another missing witness
October 30, 2020

"The fifth week of Adam Strong's murder trial ended Friday in much the same way as it started Monday: with a witness failing to show up to testify.

Court heard Friday from a number of people who were in contact with Strong in the days prior to his arrest in late 2017."

"Friday's witnesses included a woman who testified she and her husband were taken in by Strong in the Fall of 2017 when they were homeless, and a man who said he had sometimes travelled with Strong to Scugog Island to buy bargain cigarettes."

Last edited:
'Panicky' Adam Strong was anxious to fix plumbing, murder trial hears

November 2, 2020

"A "panicky" Adam strong was anxious to get hold of a plumbing tool shortly before the discovery of human remains lodged in the pipes of his Oshawa residence, a witness testified Monday.

Dimitra Papadakis, whose Mother owned the building on McMillian Drive where Strong lived in Oshawa for a decade prior to his arrest in late 2017, said Strong appeared intent on solving the plumbing problem by himself, but could not locate a snake, a cable used to clear clogged toilets."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches
Back