OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Jake's wife overheard things she wish she didn't hear. That girl took off quick and I bet she off hiding. Was she gone before Jake and all wear arrested?

From what I have found out so far they filed for a marriage license in January 2018 and she left him and filed a police report against him in August 2018, for harassment and identify theft. Maybe they were using her SS# ? A request for her SS# is listed in the evidence and they were doing fraudulent loans.

Take this as opinion only, this is just stuff locals messaged me so I don't have links.

Last edited:
I have a feeling Jake's wife overheard things she wish she didn't hear. That girl took off quick and I bet she off hiding. Was she gone before Jake and all wear arrested?

From what I have found out so far they filed for a marriage license in January 2018 and she left him and filed a police report against him in Scioto County Ohio August 2018, for harassment and identify theft. Sad, on police report she is listed as homeless. Maybe they were using her SS# ? A request for her SS# is listed in the evidence and they were doing fraudulent loans.

Take this as opinion only, this is information a local lady messaged me so I don't have links. She sent me a copy of the marriage application and copy of the police report but I am sorry I can't verify them. It should come out at Jake's trial.

Last edited:
I wonder with the coronavirus the way it is right now, if Jake Wagner will have court on the 29th
Yes he will I called the Pike County Court and it is set.

His court date is set.

Something will be going on that day. What? Who knows.

I hoped for his motions but it was changed to a pretrial so we might not hear the important motions.

C.C
I pray that Jake Wagners pretrial for October the 29th turns out better than what Brother George iv did ,it gave us more information than any other thing we have seen so far and with the family of the victims and as us being the public and me being a tax payer of 3 acres of land in Ohio deserves to see the faxes of just what this family did to break the laws of Ohio and to punish the Rhodens/Gilley and Manleys the way that the Accused did the night that the they played Predators upon this family,, ALL BECAUSE JAKE GOT HIS HART BROKE, IMO, Jake Wagner used SW like a pawn, he probably told Angela and Billy they would never see her again, we all heard from IHART radio program that Billy had a very bad temperance problem and it would not take much to talk Billy into going to Union Hill Road that night the only thing JW had to say was dad, Big Chris disrespected you and the younger Rhodens is putting it on Facebook (RHODEN STRONG), Little Chris was just a young kid that believes in taken up for the underdog and Little Chris was in quite a bit of squabble with other people that will be brought to court by the defense attorneys, JMO
Jake and George Wagner iv sneaked around on the Rhodens private property for months, in my opinion George Wagners iv was in on the planning from day one that it started , JMO
All the evidence that I got to see from all you Sluthers, the News, Web Sites and from my trips to Pike County Ohio, the evidence points to the Wagners as possible being involved in the Massacre of the Rhodens/Gilley family, and to see grown men to cry like babies on national television over what they witness 4-22-2016, it had to be monsters to do what was done!!!!
Just one more thing The Lady on that IHART Program told the public that Jake Wagner told her several times that He Was Going To Kill Hanna May Rhoden!!!!

C.C
I pray that Jake Wagners pretrial for October the 29th turns out better than what Brother George iv did ,it gave us more information than any other thing we have seen so far and with the family of the victims and as us being the public and me being a tax payer of 3 acres of land in Ohio deserves to see the faxes of just what this family did to break the laws of Ohio and to punish the Rhodens/Gilley and Manleys the way that the Accused did the night that the they played Predators upon this family,, ALL BECAUSE JAKE GOT HIS HART BROKE, IMO, Jake Wagner used SW like a pawn, he probably told Angela and Billy they would never see her again, we all heard from IHART radio program that Billy had a very bad temperance problem and it would not take much to talk Billy into going to Union Hill Road that night the only thing JW had to say was dad, Big Chris disrespected you and the younger Rhodens is putting it on Facebook (RHODEN STRONG), Little Chris was just a young kid that believes in taken up for the underdog and Little Chris was in quite a bit of squabble with other people that will be brought to court by the defense attorneys, JMO
Jake and George Wagner iv sneaked around on the Rhodens private property for months, in my opinion George Wagners iv was in on the planning from day one that it started , JMO
All the evidence that I got to see from all you Sluthers, the News, Web Sites and from my trips to Pike County Ohio, the evidence points to the Wagners as possible being involved in the Massacre of the Rhodens/Gilley family, and to see grown men to cry like babies on national television over what they witness 4-22-2016, it had to be monsters to do what was done!!!!
Just one more thing The Lady on that IHART Program told the public that Jake Wagner told her several times that He Was Going To Kill Hanna May Rhoden!!!!

Yes he will I called the Pike County Court and it is set.

His court date is set.

Something will be going on that day. What? Who knows.

I hoped for his motions but it was changed to a pretrial so we might not hear the important motions.

It could end up as another hearing to reschedule the big hearing. They're probably trying to avoid a situation where a large group of people are sitting in a room together for a couple of hours. Ohio is in Red Alert for COVID 19 right now, with nearly all counties affected by a major increase in new cases. Some may be going to Level 4 or purple.

Overview

Pike County is part of that upward trend. They're now at 12 new cases per day, rising daily.

I will self report to see if this is against TOS.

Just trying to generate conversation - something different.
I'm wondering how many on this thread (including and especially those who only read and never or rarely post ) have served on a jury. No need to say if you have, it is just that I did. It was a long time ago. A drug case.
Pretty short presentation by the prosecutor.
She thought it was a slam dunk.
The entire time the case was going on in the courtroom - only half a day- I had a question in my mind and I was very frustrated that the prosecutor never addressed what I was silently wondering about. Didn't matter. Other jurors were adamant, NOT Guilty. To this day I feel awkward that I was on a jury that put a drug dealer back on the street.
At least that was my final feeling/thought on the matter.

I would like to hear from posters (whatever could be within TOS) just pretend you have the serious duty of serving on a jury.

What is the one question or fact that you would need to have brought forward or answered in these Wagner Trials.
What would you be anxiously waiting to see or hear?

What would you be waiting and waiting for days on end, to hear from the prosecutor or from a witness, or see introduced as evidence, etc. before you could 'resolve' it all in your own mind.

What is bothering you, if anything? What do you think is missing?

Or,

What is the one fact (evidence) that if brought forward, would make you certain that you could render a guilty verdict?

Most of you have a good grasp of TOS, ( i am usually unsure) so respond if you think it is ok.

Would like to hear from those faithful readers who do not post often.
What are those quiet ones thinking?

Last edited:
Portsmouth lawyer Michael Mearan arrested on human trafficking charges

Is there a thread on this yet? I just saw it.
He has been mentioned as a local attorney...

"Those women said Mearan, as their defense attorney, promised lenient sentences from judges he knew and parole officers who would ignore probation requirements – as long as the women were willing to have sex for money.

The alleged victims also listed a who's who of high profile figures in the Portsmouth area who participated in the trafficking ring.

The list includes former police officers, lawyers, a medical professional, a former high school football star, businessmen and probation officers.

Yost said he believes the organization and power involved in this case makes it an outlier, but emphasized that human trafficking as a crime is common."
#

Last edited:

Yep, that was last January. He and little Chris were buddies from school . Zach lived over on Yankee Hill which is maybe 10 minutes from UHR. So sad!!

I will self report to see if this is against TOS.

Just trying to generate conversation - something different.
I'm wondering how many on this thread (including and especially those who only read and never or rarely post ) have served on a jury. No need to say if you have, it is just that I did. It was a long time ago. A drug case.
Pretty short presentation by the prosecutor.
She thought it was a slam dunk.
The entire time the case was going on in the courtroom - only half a day- I had a question in my mind and I was very frustrated that the prosecutor never addressed what I was silently wondering about. Didn't matter. Other jurors were adamant, NOT Guilty. To this day I feel awkward that I was on a jury that put a drug dealer back on the street.
At least that was my final feeling/thought on the matter.

I would like to hear from posters (whatever could be within TOS) just pretend you have the serious duty of serving on a jury.

What is the one question or fact that you would need to have brought forward or answered in these Wagner Trials.
What would you be anxiously waiting to see or hear?

What would you be waiting and waiting for days on end, to hear from the prosecutor or from a witness, or see introduced as evidence, etc. before you could 'resolve' it all in your own mind.

What is bothering you, if anything? What do you think is missing?

Or,

What is the one fact (evidence) that if brought forward, would make you certain that you could render a guilty verdict?

Most of you have a good grasp of TOS, ( i am usually unsure) so respond if you think it is ok.

Would like to hear from those faithful readers who do not post often.
What are those quiet ones thinking?

I think I speak for alot of posters in general.

We want to know why <modsnip> did you killers drive the extra 15 miles to Left Fork Road to kill Kenny. For crying out loud why on earth involve Kenny?
I have seen the most speculation and questions directed in this case about Kenny.

Thousands of posts, through the last 4 and a half years since the murders, speculating on why was he targeted?

I think Gary was targeted only because he was living with Chris at the time. I think Hannah G was targeted only because she was living with Frankie.
And Camera specifically said the Wagner's killed all the witnesses.

So the biggest question I want answered is why Kenny?

If I were on the Jury <modsnip>, I would want to know. And if I were on the Jury I would push to know. Writing the judge, whatever....

Maybe the answer will come out at trial but if not I would have a problem with that if I were on the Jury. Think of Kendra, God Bless Her.

By the way, Kendra herself thought she would have been murdered along with her dad if she had stayed that night with Hanna. Imagine what this young lady has endured. <modsnip>

Kendra Rhoden: I could have been the ninth victim in Pike Co. family massacre
JE4XH7FZIZESTKTYZN7J4ZKNJQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I speak for alot of posters in general.

We want to know why <modsnip> did you killers drive the extra 15 miles to Left Fork Road to kill Kenny. For crying out loud why on earth involve Kenny?
I have seen the most speculation and questions directed in this case about Kenny.

Thousands of posts, through the last 4 and a half years since the murders, speculating on why was he targeted?

I think Gary was targeted only because he was living with Chris at the time. I think Hannah G was targeted only because she was living with Frankie.
And Camera specifically said the Wagner's killed all the witnesses.

So the biggest question I want answered is why Kenny?

If I were on the Jury <modsnip>, I would want to know. And if I were on the Jury I would push to know. Writing the judge, whatever....

Maybe the answer will come out at trial but if not I would have a problem with that if I were on the Jury. Think of Kendra, God Bless Her.

By the way, Kendra herself thought she would have been murdered along with her dad if she had stayed that night with Hanna. Imagine what this young lady has endured. <modsnip>

Kendra Rhoden: I could have been the ninth victim in Pike Co. family massacre
JE4XH7FZIZESTKTYZN7J4ZKNJQ.jpg

I believe they have evidence that he was targeted for a specific reason. It could be from messages or recorded conversations. I think that has not been brought in court because it was not necessary for what the hearings were about.... My opinion only...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member