NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

IMO the attack made a loud thud and he posted that under her account to prevent any neighbors from reporting suspicious noises or activity. Camera footage was deleted to remove any evidence of the perpetrator leaving the scene with the body.
I could see that happening. Fits with the perpetrator posing as Tiffany on other platforms.

What a strange case. I don't know whether EC is a victim or not but with all the strange details of his potential huge weight loss in a short time, along with the deleted camera footage something is amiss. I will defer more speculation about EC until we have more information but 9 times out of 10 I think most of know what probably happened.

What a strange case. I don't know whether EC is a victim or not but with all the strange details of his potential huge weight loss in a short time, along with the deleted camera footage something is amiss. I will defer more speculation about EC until we have more information but 9 times out of 10 I think most of know what probably happened.

Yes, that massive weight loss in a short period of time.... I wonder if he was using methamphetamines? That would be highly addictive, and if users went on a binge, no sleep, no food, leading up to paranoia and violent behavior. Not an expert here.
And of course these are JMOO and pure conjecture.

I just found this thread, and none of this sounds good, at all. Poor Tiffany.
Do we have any new information about that bank robbery? The suspect looks so much like Eduardo. Also, is there any CCTV footage of whoever used her bank card in Idaho? Not turning off the location on her phone seems weird because he's a tech guy.

Considering that her body was found significantly closer to home than her car was, it's highly likely (IMO) that something happened to her before the trip to Idaho.

What are the chances that EC is in hiding vs no longer alive? How is the police going to find him without issuing a BOLO?

Yes, where is he?!! Have we heard anything on the bank robber, sure did look like him.
It absoutely looked like him to me too!

Considering that her body was found significantly closer to home than her car was, it's highly likely (IMO) that something happened to her before the trip to Idaho.

What are the chances that EC is in hiding vs no longer alive? How is the police going to find him without issuing a BOLO?

I think so too.

He needs to be found ASAP. She was clearly murdered. I’m having a really hard time believing she even left Nevada, in my opinion, she wasn’t in Utah or Idaho. Her phone and her debit/credit card were, but I highly doubt she made it out of that house alive. Whatever happened, it started at the home, nobody would delete two days worth of CCTV from their own home if there wasn’t something terrible caught on camera.

There was a comment on the facebook family find page early on, that said someone saw a Penske moving truck at the site the car was found. Anyone else see that?

If true, there might be another person involved in this crime besides EC.

I don't believe TB left the house alive either, otherwise the camera data wouldn't need to be deleted. That fishy post about the workman on the roof likely wasn't TB either, IMO EC had control of her phone the day after TB was last seen alive by her Mom. He was buying time to get her body out of the house and to disappear.

Wow, some major new info on SM, including a new pic of EC. It's not on the official page yet (ran by Tiffany's cousin) but on Tiffany's aunt's page. What a bizarre story. I hope he is found soon.
I don’t know how much we can reference, but TB’s cousins fb post tells a lot. Not much will convince me that Eduardo isn’t guilty at this point.

Actually a moving truck could mean there was nobody else involved other than the perp. Drive Tiffany's car to where the truck is... load car into moving truck.... dump car out of moving truck and hit the road.
That is exactly what I was thinking also.
No need for 2 perps-- he could have moved her car inside the rental.

RIP Tiffany-- I am so sorry to hear the sad news.
My heart goes out for both her family and EC's family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back