NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court TV:

Regarding the deposition:
66 times she used "I don't recall."
20 times she refused to give a direct answer. (10 times in a row at one point.)

Evil people like GM not only truly enjoy hurting others but then blame their victim, as they twist the knife more. An ARMY is on the victim’s side now so GMs old tactics are a MAJOR FAIL. No amount of flying monkeys or blame-shifting-wacky-talk is gonna save her.
I’m sure she is in a manic state of panic. Deservedly so.

MOO

Evil people like GM not only truly enjoy hurting others but then blame their victim, as they twist the knife more. An ARMY is on the victim’s side now so GMs old tactics are a MAJOR FAIL. No amount of flying monkeys or blame-shifting-wacky-talk is gonna save her.
I’m sure she is in a manic state of panic. Deservedly so.

MOO

We all hope so but I’m afraid people with serious emotional issues, pedos, narcissists, psychos have no feelings or few feelings other than self pleasure. So they don’t panic. But maybe I’m wrong.

OR MAYBE she’ll cut a deal and expose everyone who was ever on those planes. She’d need a new identity. Or join him if he truly escaped and is alive somewhere.
Those flight logs read like a Who’s Who of the rich and famous.

We all hope so but I’m afraid people with serious emotional issues, pedos, narcissists, psychos have no feelings or few feelings other than self pleasure. So they don’t panic. But maybe I’m wrong.

OR MAYBE she’ll cut a deal and expose everyone who was ever on those planes. She’d need a new identity. Or join him if he truly escaped and is alive somewhere.
Those flight logs read like a Who’s Who of the rich and famous.

I do not think HE is alive.
I think the higher ups decided his fate.
She IMO is exhausting, panicking all her stops out - to avoid THAT type of outcome.

MOO

Last edited:
Are there any new players that need to be added to GM’s little black book of sexual predators? Virgin Island AG was going for the flight logs. Did they get them? Or any new people anywhere on line/in the news that are protesting that they’re not involved in perverted sexual predator actions? I’m thinking there will be more players added as her case moves forward. Maybe that’s how her family is planning on getting her out of jail? They’ve been in the news that GM needs to be treated better. No vegan food given to her. Etc.
If she wants vegan food she can eat peanut butter. I've heard there is plenty of it in prison and she won't have to worry about losing weight. Problem solved!

“It was today claimed the heiress, 58, lost 25lbs in weight after going without food for 20 hours and being improperly fed, reported The Telegraph.”

This is shoddy reporting on either the part of The Telegraph or the Daily Mail. The Telegraph is behind a paywall, but further down in the Daily Mail article it says:

“Brian Basham … told the newspaper: … 'She is a vegan and she is not getting the proper nutrition. She has lost 25lbs in jail [she’s been in custody since July] but when she complained they took away her weighing machine so she could not weigh herself.'

Prince Andrew wears face covering as he's seen for first time since Ghislaine Maxwell files | Daily Mail Online

This is corroborated by all other articles I've read. There’s no way anyone could lose 25 lbs in a day. You could expect to lose 1-2 lbs in 24 hours if you ate nothing and only drank water.

She wasn't a vegan in August 2019, so probably only since she’s been in jail.

“On Thursday afternoon, the New York Post published a picture that, the newspaper reported, was taken at an In-N-Out Burger in the San Fernando Valley … in Los Angeles. The photo showed Ghislaine Maxwell sipping a shake and munching on fries and a burger while sitting alone at one of the restaurant’s outdoor tables”.

GM.JPG

The Gall of Ghislaine Maxwell

With all her money, she should start spending some of it at the commissary. Choice selections to choose from ... I think not.

“It was today claimed the heiress, 58, lost 25lbs in weight after going without food for 20 hours and being improperly fed, reported The Telegraph.”

This is shoddy reporting on either the part of The Telegraph or the Daily Mail. The Telegraph is behind a paywall, but further down in the Daily Mail article it says:

“Brian Basham … told the newspaper: … 'She is a vegan and she is not getting the proper nutrition. She has lost 25lbs in jail [she’s been in custody since July] but when she complained they took away her weighing machine so she could not weigh herself.'

Prince Andrew wears face covering as he's seen for first time since Ghislaine Maxwell files | Daily Mail Online

This is corroborated by all other articles I've read. There’s no way anyone could lose 25 lbs in a day. You could expect to lose 1-2 lbs in 24 hours if you ate nothing and only drank water.

She wasn't a vegan in August 2019, so probably only since she’s been in jail.

“On Thursday afternoon, the New York Post published a picture that, the newspaper reported, was taken at an In-N-Out Burger in the San Fernando Valley … in Los Angeles. The photo showed Ghislaine Maxwell sipping a shake and munching on fries and a burger while sitting alone at one of the restaurant’s outdoor tables”.

View attachment 269509

The Gall of Ghislaine Maxwell

With all her money, she should start spending some of it at the commissary. Choice selections to choose from ... I think not.

Oh my goodness.
Is that all they can come up with.. No one cares,lol. Noooo one!
Eat a tomato sandwich, GM.
You are a criminal who committed a horrible crime.

MOO

Maxwell wants a laptop for use in jail, and "the names of the three Minor Victims listed in the Indictment by November 23, 2020." Assistant US Attorney Maurene Comey says OK with laptop but not the names.
Affidavit (non-motion)

Attachments

• 6DBC6883-0824-41A3-8A22-5F94CBF9EECB.jpeg
    6DBC6883-0824-41A3-8A22-5F94CBF9EECB.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 3532A4E8-4EBB-4417-8030-8622E8BA5F07.jpeg
    3532A4E8-4EBB-4417-8030-8622E8BA5F07.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 10
Maxwell wants a laptop for use in jail, and "the names of the three Minor Victims listed in the Indictment by November 23, 2020." Assistant US Attorney Maurene Comey says OK with laptop but not the names.
Affidavit (non-motion)

Everybody who's locked up gets a laptop! Let's go! Why does she need the names of the victims if it never happened?

Affidavit (non-motion)

Sign up for a work detail. Scrub toilets with a toothbrush. They pay about $1.00 a day, don’t they? Or use your commissary allotment. You know, cigarette money? Live like the rest of the prisoners.

We are living in a different era .... a prisoner can request a law book or bible or court transcripts and it will be granted.

Today books are less common and a laptop is the typical source of information.

All she has to do is say it is necessary for her defense.

As much as we may not like it , she and her lawyer are entitled to see all the evidence against them and who the witnesses (victims) are.

We need not worry .... she is screwed and she knows it .

This is so much deeper than what it appears to be. It’s not just about underage girls being victimized. Look at the people involved. The men and women perps. Power and influence the visitors wielded back home. Now they’re compromised. Who owns them now and why? Who is benefitting from the little black book of names?

Yes. And sadly, not only the Randy Andy. I think both Epstein and GM at one point thought of themselves as demigods and overstepped too many boundaries. Set too many honey traps. I think whoever owns the compromised ones got the message, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member