CA CA - Orange Co., HispFem Skel UP12250, 30-60, 'Coach Williams' on jacket, Jan'14

I have followed this Jane Doe for a while now. I sent in one suggestion to OC Coroners office, and my suggestion was added to the exclusions list rather quickly.

For some time now, I have started to believe that this Jane Doe could possibly be a woman named Tiamanja Palazzo. Tiamanja was reported missing out of Santa Rosa (up in the Bay Area) on July 1st of 2010.

There's a number of reasons why I think it could be her - including some things i've found posted on the internet about a man who I believe was her ex-husband. I won't post the information about the ex-husband here (you can find this anecdotal evidence if you search long enough) but there are some other things about Tiamanja Palazzo that leads me to think it might be her.

Tiamanja Palazzo is (I believe) a Brazilian name, and I believe that Tiamanja Palazzo was from Brazil. From a conversation I had, I believe that the dental work for this Jane Doe indicates that the dental work might have been done in Central or South America.

I spent a lot of time thinking about the "Coach Williams" jacket - working with the assumption that it was a thrift store purchase. I tried to look through California at anyone named "Coach Williams".

One of the few that I found was a coach Nancy Williams of Analy High School in Sebastopol, California. What's interesting about this is that one of the only coaches of either volleyball or water polo that I could find in all of California was a coach up in Sonoma County. That's the same county where Tiamanja Palazzo went missing from.

Here's a Coach Nancy Williams from Analy High School: Sports, Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Bay Area Newspaper, CA news

Here's the Analy High School page for her: Nancy Williams – Analy High School

Now, it is a total stretch to get excited over the jacket of a Jane Doe, and a single coach named Williams in the entire state of California, but there was a connection.

Like I said, i've researched Tiamanja Palazzo a little bit, and there's some evidence she just completely dropped of the grid in 2010. There's some stuff about her ex-husband floating around, there's a link between the dental work and it being of a possible Brazilian origin. Palazzo isn't listed in NAMUS, so I am guessing there's no DNA sample submitted to CODIS.

Regardless, i've sent in my suspicion. On another occasion with this Jane Doe, OC officials were quick to respond. This time, there was some definite silence. I am curious to know if anyone else has come across Tiamanja Palazzo here on Webseluths. I've spotted her mentioned on one other thread.

View attachment 94764

Sorry for the delay. I've sent about 3 messages about Palazzo to LE officials. I have never received a response back. I sent an earlier email about another possible person - that person was immediately added to the excluded list. I believe that Ms. Palazzo was a Brazilian citizen. I will continue to keep my eye on this particular case. If you'd like to send an e-mail to LE about this case also, it would be appreciated.
I know these posts are from a long time ago, but Tiamanja Palazzo does not sound (brazilian) portuguese to me, not even a litte bit. But she does look like the Jane Doe.

82 Ruleouts

Abeer Abdullah
Escobar-Camacho Adnaloy
Martha Elizabeth Anaya
Katrina Iris Ashford
Shayla Benitez
Melissa Biesercker
Daysha Bigsorrelshorse
Kaytlynn Bisson
Gwendolyn Brogna
Michelle Burchell
Kayann Canfield
Mardelle Carmickle
Jessica Chapman
Rachel Chavarria
Christine Ann Civille
Veronica Louise Cohetzaltitla
Jaden Contreras
Cara Cox
Tiffany Cox
Joanna Cruz Santos
Tabitha Davies
Yasmin Delgado
Valerie Dulaney
Carol Eberling
Kimberly Evans
Molly Frequemont
Anne T Gay
Maegan Harris
Patricia Hernandez
Heather Higgins
Whitney Holland
Shayla Ivey
Kianna Jackson
Susan Jacobsen
Susan Jacobson
Deborah Jaramillo
Randa Jawhari
Arriel L Johnson
Rita Lorraine Jolly
Donna Jou
Mandeep Kaur
Tracy Kegley
Brandi N King
Vanesa Kubisiewicz
Lexi Lakes
Jenna Layne
Lara Antonia Lykiardopoulos
Tamara McQueen
Lizmary Morales-Santiago
Mariah Moreno
Julie Moseley
Tammy Lorraine Niver
Thalia Otto
Holly Anne Painter
Tiamanja Palazzo
Mariah Palmer
Teleka Cassandra Patrick
Denise Pflum
Delia Ramirez
Kimberly Michell Ratushniak
Emma Test Record
Taylor Reisinger
Cynthia Robison
Annmarie A Rold
Haleigh Ryan
Jessica Rose Sermeno
Jessica Smith-Anderson
Kendall Marie Steinke
Stefanie Kelly Stroh
Yessenia Suarez
Diana Sullivan
Arlene Kazuko Tsuji
Fadani Uasike
Josephine Vargas
Katelyn Ann Hashne Verwey
Athena Viculis
Dawn Viens
Amy Westreicher
Connie Ann Belew Williams
Christie L Wilson
Elizabeth Wright
Dana Zelic

1361UFCA.jpg
PendellBridgetLee.jpg

Bridget Lee Pendell?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

82 Ruleouts

Abeer Abdullah
Escobar-Camacho Adnaloy
Martha Elizabeth Anaya
Katrina Iris Ashford
Shayla Benitez
Melissa Biesercker
Daysha Bigsorrelshorse
Kaytlynn Bisson
Gwendolyn Brogna
Michelle Burchell
Kayann Canfield
Mardelle Carmickle
Jessica Chapman
Rachel Chavarria
Christine Ann Civille
Veronica Louise Cohetzaltitla
Jaden Contreras
Cara Cox
Tiffany Cox
Joanna Cruz Santos
Tabitha Davies
Yasmin Delgado
Valerie Dulaney
Carol Eberling
Kimberly Evans
Molly Frequemont
Anne T Gay
Maegan Harris
Patricia Hernandez
Heather Higgins
Whitney Holland
Shayla Ivey
Kianna Jackson
Susan Jacobsen
Susan Jacobson
Deborah Jaramillo
Randa Jawhari
Arriel L Johnson
Rita Lorraine Jolly
Donna Jou
Mandeep Kaur
Tracy Kegley
Brandi N King
Vanesa Kubisiewicz
Lexi Lakes
Jenna Layne
Lara Antonia Lykiardopoulos
Tamara McQueen
Lizmary Morales-Santiago
Mariah Moreno
Julie Moseley
Tammy Lorraine Niver
Thalia Otto
Holly Anne Painter
Tiamanja Palazzo
Mariah Palmer
Teleka Cassandra Patrick
Denise Pflum
Delia Ramirez
Kimberly Michell Ratushniak
Emma Test Record
Taylor Reisinger
Cynthia Robison
Annmarie A Rold
Haleigh Ryan
Jessica Rose Sermeno
Jessica Smith-Anderson
Kendall Marie Steinke
Stefanie Kelly Stroh
Yessenia Suarez
Diana Sullivan
Arlene Kazuko Tsuji
Fadani Uasike
Josephine Vargas
Katelyn Ann Hashne Verwey
Athena Viculis
Dawn Viens
Amy Westreicher
Connie Ann Belew Williams
Christie L Wilson
Elizabeth Wright
Dana Zelic
Thanks for posting. I submitted Tiamanja Palazzo a while back and never had a response but good to see she’s been compared and ruled out.

Thanks for posting. I submitted Tiamanja Palazzo a while back and never had a response but good to see she’s been compared and ruled out.
You're welcome it is great to see so many seem to be working on her case with 82 rule outs someone has put a lot of working into finding her identity. I hope that she will soon be reunited with her family. Someone has to be missing her out there somewhere.

No. San Juan Capistrano is 60+ miles north and away from San Diego. It is between LA and SD...and actually closer to L.A.

Sunnyvale is near San Francisco. SJ Capistrano is near San Diego. It's a full-day drive.

Last edited:
She had grey sweat/exercise pants. They weren’t yoga pants. They were right next to the black jacket, and pink shirt. There were also pink, or light purple socks, with a decorative skirt around the ankle. There were small worn holes in the foot of the socks, and no shoes were around. There was a small broken bone (5-6 inches long) still in the sock. It was all found across the 74 from Caspers, West of Lucas Truck Trail. There is no hiking trail, it is very difficult to get there. I hope this helps.

She had grey sweat/exercise pants. They weren’t yoga pants. They were right next to the black jacket, and pink shirt. There were also pink, or light purple socks, with a decorative skirt around the ankle. There were small worn holes in the foot of the socks, and no shoes were around. There was a small broken bone (5-6 inches long) still in the sock. It was all found across the 74 from Caspers, West of Lucas Truck Trail. There is no hiking trail, it is very difficult to get there. I hope this helps.
Welcome to Ws UnluckyHiker, thanks for chiming in!

Welcome to websleuths, thanks for this info. Is this new info? Do you have a link please?

No problem, I didn’t know they were still trying to ID her.

Hi, you say it's difficult to get there and not on a path. What do you think are the possibilities for how she got there? Do you think most likely she was hiking, went off trail, got lost, ended up there? Or is it a place someone could have carried her to? What would be realistically possible? Thanks.

I was the hiker who found her. I have a video, I’m just trying to figure out posting it without my voice/location info. It seems like the info never got to the public.
Well it’s great to have your insight here. Thanks for sharing! You can contact a websleuths admin and they’ll make you a verified insider on the case.

So did it look like the clothes were piled next to her, or that they had been on her body? Did you get any impression from her clothing of whether she may have been homeless or a hiker, age, anything? Thanks

So did it look like the clothes were piled next to her, or that they had been on her body? Did you get any impression from her clothing of whether she may have been homeless or a hiker, age, anything? Thanks

When I first saw the clothes, the jacket, shirt, and pants were empty, besides a long bone next to them. The socks were pretty far away, probably 30-40 feet. But they had a bone in them, so I felt they were associated. When I hiked the cops out, I had trouble finding the location, and we approached it from the other side. That’s where a spine, and top of a skull were. One of the cops said he saw a shallow grave, but I didn’t walk over to see. There were four bones in a square. Stacked kind of. It looked like upper leg bones. I don’t know if a second body was recovered? It really looked like four of the same leg bone. The clothes gave me an impression of youth, but it could just be their style.
I tried to post a screen shot from the video, and got a security error from the website. I’ll find a way to get it up, it might be the file type? It’s .png.

There's a small town in northern California called Williams. There's a company out of there called Coach Maintenance Company. Is it possible that the jacket is one of those worn by an employee?

I’m not sure. I saw a partial logo, but didn’t really inspect it. I definitely recognized it from the photo I’ve seen online.

Hi, you say it's difficult to get there and not on a path. What do you think are the possibilities for how she got there? Do you think most likely she was hiking, went off trail, got lost, ended up there? Or is it a place someone could have carried her to? What would be realistically possible? Thanks.

It was literally bushwhacking. You have to go through brush to get there, but there was a small clearing. I don’t know if it was natural, or not. It did seem to go from one area where some things were, to other areas with some of the other things I mentioned in some of my responses to other people. The nearest trails would be Lucas Truck trail, and up Lucas, you will encounter one of the longer San Mateo Wilderness hikes. I overworked my brain on wondering how this happened. In the moments soon after I discovered the clothes, my original assessment was basically this: No shoes, plus slight wear in the bottom of the socks made me feel like she had to walk out there. Probably from the road. There is a turnout you can park at, and slip through a barbed wire fence. It was an old fence in 2015, and someone had manipulated the wires on a section to get through more easily. I parked there, with the Sheriff behind my car with lights on when we hiked out. That is the fastest way to get there. The clothing looked like animals got involved, but the odd placement of some leg bones that were perfectly arranged made me rethink that. They were pretty close to what an officer described as a shallow grave. The rest of the bones were kind of scattered. But the stacked ones were too perfect. There were small trees around where most of the bones were found. Everywhere else was kind of open.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back