Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe the Braylen was wandering around “lost” during the first search of the pool, then somehow got into it alone after that search , to be found during the second search. I do believe that if he managed to get into it himself , he was there the entire time.

we haven't seen a clear picture of what the water looked like for real. In one picture i saw, it looked milky. In the last one i saw, it looked clear. And LE has not commented on anything. So i will reserve my judgement until they do.
In the video here from September 4 at about 00:33 you can see searchers walking in the pool. The water only comes up to the searcher's ankles so milky or not how would they miss a child's body?

I personally have not found any pictures or video of the pool looking milky or murky nor have I seen anything in msm reporting the pool water as milky. IMO it's not likely that all of those involved in the search for Braylen - LE, Fire Rescue, dogs and even the volunteers - missed anything.

I've posted a picture (below) from that Sept. 4 video.
Police, firefighters searching Swan Creek near Byrne Road for missing 3-year-old

In the video in the link I posted upthread you can see a good shot of the pool. The reporter says the pool was only half way filled, and though standing outside of the pool fence she says you can see the bottom of the pool. I would think the pool would be less clear as time went on rather than more clear. I can easily see the debris at the bottom.

MOO.

Attachments

• Braylen Sept 4.jpg
    Braylen Sept 4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 118
I will stick to my opinion until LE posts something to convince me otherwise. I did see a photo of the pool, regardless of the depth, where it looked milky white in the photo, early on, before Braylen was found. No need to try to convince me otherwise. Im not trying to convince anyone of my opinion, and right now,thats all any of us can post until the facts are released.

I will stick to my opinion until LE posts something to convince me otherwise. I did see a photo of the pool, regardless of the depth, where it looked milky white in the photo, early on, before Braylen was found. No need to try to convince me otherwise. Im not trying to convince anyone of my opinion, and right now,thats all any of us can post until the facts are released.
It would be helpful if you could post that picture. I hadn’t seen it. Every picture I did see showed clear not very deep water.

Body found believed to be Braylen Noble - 5 PM Update

An active search of that little pool, for even a toddler, in a red/white shirt, would take gross negligence to miss.

40dc4e8c-2a35-423d-8a3c-f967222335ba_750x422.jpg

Last edited:
There is another video of the pool from overhead that is not from an official media source, so I don’t think it can be discussed but it did reinforce my opinion. I am not going to assume a crime occurred in this case unless LE says they are investigating one.

I would expect it to be way worse than that, like super green and gross.
This one does look a bit cloudy, but you can still see the searcher's legs all the way down. The cloudiness also might be from them getting in it and stirring things up that had been settled. The other pics with more "clear" looking water could have been from either before the searches, or after when the water had enough time to settle again. I also agree with those who say there is no way his body was there the entire time he was being searched for. I'm sad that there do not seem to be many developments, but as we all know by now, LE is good at keeping things close to the vest when they are trying to build a case. I'm sure they have a lot more information that we are not privy to, and just because they have not given any updates doesn't mean they haven't learned much more than we know.

Wow, I forgot about this case. I have been on a Law and Order marathon, one episode tox screen results were back before the detectives made it to the morgue. If only real life was like this.
What could possibly be the hold up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member