Found Safe IN - RP, 15, Huntington, 24 Oct 2020

The library has quite a few computers - didn't see him carry books out so maybe he was online? Would think LE would be able to get all this info, also think the photo of him even though wearing a mask is pretty clear and SOMEONE should recognise him (unless he has travelled far which I seriously doubt and in any case you need ID to register) this guy I would say is a local. She went missing on the Saturday at 8 am, but was not reported till Monday. This video was taken on the Monday Why would he go to the library even to use the internet if he has harmed her I wonder??

The library has quite a few computers - didn't see him carry books out so maybe he was online? Would think LE would be able to get all this info, also think the photo of him even though wearing a mask is pretty clear and SOMEONE should recognise him (unless he has travelled far which I seriously doubt and in any case you need ID to register) this guy I would say is a local. She went missing on the Saturday at 8 am, but was not reported till Monday. This video was taken on the Monday Why would he go to the library even to use the internet if he has harmed her I wonder??

Maybe to find his next girl? Terrible thought, I know....

Or....to research what is being said and done about Raelynn's disappearance.

Fort Wayne's NBC

NEW IMAGE RELEASED:

Fort Wayne Police want to identify the man in this picture. They're releasing the image as part of the investigation into a missing teen from Huntington County.

122887581_1793225890826192_3626233352018524709_n.jpg

OCT 26, 2020
Police: Missing Indiana 15-year-old 'believed to be in extreme danger'
A statewide Silver Alert has been issued for Raelynn Pebernat, who disappeared from her Warren, Indiana, home on Saturday morning.

Officials with the Huntington Police Department have provided few specifics on her disappearance, saying only she was last seen around 8 a.m. Saturday and is "believed to be in extreme danger."

[...]

Warren IN to Center St in Huntington: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

It looks like he has a piece of paper in his right hand.

This guy, whoever he is, walks with a limp or some issue with his left foot IMO. Does anyone else see in the video posted by the ABC affiliate the way his left foot turns out when he pushes his weight off? Very distinctive.

Hope she's found soon.
It looks like he rides a bike. A part of one is pictured in the photo. Someone knows who he is. Maybe he was at the library to see what he could find out on line about the case.

Looks like he might ride a bike. Part of a bike is pictured with his photo.

Good catch, if that is indeed his bike.

Eta: which appears to be possibly red/pink

photo:
Fort Wayne's NBC

NEW IMAGE RELEASED:

Fort Wayne Police want to identify the man in this picture. They're releasing the image as part of the investigation into a missing teen from Huntington County.

122887581_1793225890826192_3626233352018524709_n.jpg

OCT 26, 2020
Police: Missing Indiana 15-year-old 'believed to be in extreme danger'
A statewide Silver Alert has been issued for Raelynn Pebernat, who disappeared from her Warren, Indiana, home on Saturday morning.

Officials with the Huntington Police Department have provided few specifics on her disappearance, saying only she was last seen around 8 a.m. Saturday and is "believed to be in extreme danger."

[...]

Warren IN to Center St in Huntington: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77