WA WA- Alexander Pisch, 35, painting easel abandoned, Colonial Creek campground, Diablo Lake 8 Oct 2020

It’s definitely possible.
Although, many guys I know who have a shaved head, have a hair trimmer machine at home. It’s not like AP had some difficultly styled hair on the first 2 pictures released, just a buzz cut seemingly without different lengths, especially on the photo with the green t-shirt on.

Shaving didn’t get more difficult during Covid either where I’m from. There was enough electricity for the electric shaver and enough gel and blades for the manual shaver. I’m in Europe but I can’t imagine it was so different in the US.
On the other hand if somebody’s mood has changed, I can see they could let go of previous grooming habits.

If he had some special haircut before with full head of hair, I would more likely be inclined to believe it was pandemic related. Such haircut is not really possible to do at home unless one is a hair dresser or has a natural talent for doing hair.
Nor was it possible for us women to get our hair colored and get haircuts during Covid. :(
Oh yeah, but it's not just the not having an option to cut his hair outside of the house. It seemed like many guys sort of just let everything grow out during quarantine. It's silly, but if you're not leaving the house, it's probably fun to see how long you can grow your hair. Just assuming things here, though.

Really? I can’t say I have seen that around me. Just the ones who couldn’t go and only with hair on their head, not facial hair. Although, we all worked with online meetings, so we needed to look somewhat normal.
I believe you non the less.
This makes this forum great, everybody have different experience, which help us look at everything from a different angle.

StrangeOutdoors.com features two other people who mysteriously disappeared from this same locale. Worth a look. Also not long ago.

Unfortunately the gentleman they did find they ruled a homocide.

Mr. Pisch as far as I can see dropped a letter in his name to possibly Americanize His family has a business. He had one bust years ago for destroying property, and that's it. No outlaw.

Hoping he didn't meet up with person #2 missing with a cache of weapons who simply left the key to his car on the roof.

Whoa, on those pictures he looks like a different person altogether. I wonder where they found those pictures of him and when they were taken.
Something has happened as his grooming habit has completely changed. By something has happened I mean he is in a different frame of mind. Of course if he at any point was set to camp and live in the bushes/nature, the grooming style he had before is not so convenient to do. So there is that
My husband and sons let their hair grow out for about two months during quarantine. My oldest bought trimmers when it was time to go back to work, but the youngest has been working with long hair and a beard. My husband let me cut his hair since he works at home. But hair length right now really doesn't mean anything as far as his state of mind, in my opinion.

I can’t find anybody looking for Alexander. That is sad and odd to me, especially if he is a young professional? Please tell me I’m wrong and am just not finding it.

Sadly, you aren't wrong. I've also looked - to no avail. No friends posting on SM, no co-workers posting, no family posting. No one speaking to MSM about Alexander. Nada. Truly saddened by this.

I can’t find anybody looking for Alexander. That is sad and odd to me, especially if he is a young professional? Please tell me I’m wrong and am just not finding it.
@Filly suggested he dropped a letter from his name. Also the LinkedIn profile posted by @ElementalLaura shows that he may be an alumnus of Boyar High School in Israel, so maybe he has few/no close relatives in the US to speak with MSM?

The Case of Cornelius Zippro is truly sad

The strange disappearance of the landscape painter Alexander Pisch — StrangeOutdoors.com

Deputies said there was no signs of foul play nor violence at the scene. His death was determined to be a suicide.

What was Alexander's state of mind when he stopped by Diablo Lake to paint?

Regrading where his easel was found: what is that immediate area like? Sharp ledges? Anything where someone could get hurt and not be able to get up for help?

The Case of Cornelius Zippro is truly sad

The strange disappearance of the landscape painter Alexander Pisch — StrangeOutdoors.com

Deputies said there was no signs of foul play nor violence at the scene. His death was determined to be a suicide.

What was Alexander's state of mind when he stopped by Diablo Lake to paint?

Regrading where his easel was found: what is that immediate area like? Sharp ledges? Anything where someone could get hurt and not be able to get up for help?

Imo he seemed like he was suffering from a mental break of some sort based on his Facebook.

Sasha Pi

Imo he seemed like he was suffering from a mental break of some sort based on his Facebook.

Sasha Pi

Yes, his Facebook is quite interesting. Some of his posts are very disturbing and offensive (imo); there are some references to <modsnip>, rape, sex with prostitutes, and quite a few posts containing homophobic slurs.

One of the last posts is about how God is conversing with him through his car radio. It does give one the impression he may be having some mental health issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of his FB posts referred to "our house." I wonder if he lives with another person.
It’s possible but his latest posts are all over the place. I have a second cousin whose fb looked like this when he went off his meds. My cousin is a nice and very smart guy, but it was very disturbing until he got back on the meds. (Via involuntary lockup.) I also noticed On the FB “Sasha” talked about fasting and not drinking water. I couldn’t sleep so I kept scrolling back, and he seems to have started spiraling after Covid hit. He also mentions a lot of travel. I’m guessing (just moo) he missed a doctor appointment. The whole thing is sad to me. I think they may find him in the lake, sadly. <modsnip>

It’s possible but his latest posts are all over the place. I have a second cousin whose fb looked like this when he went off his meds. My cousin is a nice and very smart guy, but it was very disturbing until he got back on the meds. (Via involuntary lockup.) I also noticed On the FB “Sasha” talked about fasting and not drinking water. I couldn’t sleep so I kept scrolling back, and he seems to have started spiraling after Covid hit. He also mentions a lot of travel. I’m guessing (just moo) he missed a doctor appointment. The whole thing is sad to me. I think they may find him in the lake, sadly. <modsnip>

I was doing the same thing, I woke up crazy early. :( I noticed his older posts from 2016, 2017, were much nicer, and more coherent. He also had friends "liking" and commenting on those posts, but not on the later ones. I wonder if he's been declining for a couple of years.

I was doing the same thing, I woke up crazy early. :( I noticed his older posts from 2016, 2017, were much nicer, and more coherent. He also had friends "liking" and commenting on those posts, but not on the later ones. I wonder if he's been declining for a couple of years.
That would explain a lack of people searching. So sad. Even the posts in March and April 2020 made some sense.

Is he from Belarus?
His Facebook page reminds me of people that act completely "normal" up until they start using drugs. The interesting thing is, I've known people who stopped using and were able to act "normal" again, they don't magically go back to what they used to be, they start being more mellow, more quiet, but the crazy talk stops.
I'm sure he probably has mental health issues, but I'm not so sure it's just that, I think there's a high possibility he's using something and that's making his situation worse.
Such a shame, he's clearly a creative mind. Did he have a job?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back