Found Safe MO - Ryan Michael Beasley, 24, Called to Say Car Broken Down in Woods, Boonville, 5 Apr 2019

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Original
Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP61314
Ryan Michael Beasley

Male, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 9" (69 Inches)
Weight 170 - 180 lbs

Brown Hair
Hazel Eyes

Tattoo's on arms and back.

Clothing
Not known.

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact April 1, 2019
NamUs Case Created November 5, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Boonville, Missouri
Cooper County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Ryan was last seen at his residence on April 1, 2019 in Boonville, MO. Ryan left in his vehicle described a an older model, red Chevy Tahoe bearing a Missouri license plate. Ryan contacted his mother via telephone on April 5, 2019 and stated his vehicle had broken down in a wooded area. Ryan did not provide any further information about his whereabouts. Ryan's family has not seen or heard from him since April 5, 2019.

Transportation
Chevrolet Tahoe
Style SUV
Color Red
State Missouri
Comments: Ryan was driving an older red Chevy Tahoe. License plate # unknown.

Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Was he carjacked ?
A random crime of opportunity to a perp passerby ?
This reminds me of that other case.... Brian Lawson ?

Why in the world is the license plate unknown?

Gardener 1850 Thank You for posting these cases that are slipping through the cracks, IMO.

Good question. If that is a picture of the actual vehicle on the missing poster then it looks like the plate # is readable. Maybe that's not the plate it has now? Or maybe whomever filled out NAMUS didn't have the plate # at the time?

I wondered if they pinged his phone at the time that the phone call was made to try to find his car...

MOO.

Located safe! NamUs returns permission error.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
FELONY CHARGES FILED IN YEAR-OLD BURGLARY
May 8, 2020
A 25-year-old Bunceton man has been charged with felonies for allegedly burglarizing a Cooper County business last year. ...on April 22, 2019, personnel of Boonville Quick Lube reported to authorities it was broken into and had property stolen.
The suspect was identified as Ryan Michael Beasley...
Beasley was unable to be located nor contacted in any manner for a year. He was reported as a missing person in November 2019. He was located and talked to authorities via telephone on April 27, 2020, ...

Oh wow, I have followed a lot of disappearances here and have never come across one with an outcome like this. Missing for a year, then somehow tracked down to face charges for burglary!?

After disappearing for that long, robbing a business and pawning the goods, I suspect MB struggles with substance abuse issues and didn't want his friends and family to know he was on a prolonged bender. I wish him luck in getting the help he needs (and it looks like jail is his first stop). MOO.

Oh wow, I have followed a lot of disappearances here and have never come across one with an outcome like this. Missing for a year, then somehow tracked down to face charges for burglary!?

After disappearing for that long, robbing a business and pawning the goods, I suspect MB struggles with substance abuse issues and didn't want his friends and family to know he was on a prolonged bender. I wish him luck in getting the help he needs (and it looks like jail is his first stop). MOO.

At least he is safe and has a chance to turn his life around and get the help he needs. Hopefully he realizes that a lot of people were worried and thinking of him. I wish him the bestof luck in the future.

If law enforcement are more motivated to search for someone over a warrant than they are for a missing person, Missouri probably wouldn't be a good place to go missing from - although probably the people that filled the missing persons report didn't know he had a warrant and he had left them know he was safe just didn't check in with the authorities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back