MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

Bring Echo Home
108220512_121355192963993_362085784735467318_n.jpg

Echo's daughter is still searching for her after 4 1/2 months. She posted a vid today giving her personal thoughts and feelings about her mom's disappearance. As expected, she doesn't believe Echo left on her own but she has no clue where her mom might have gone. She describes Echo as "somebody to so many people" (e.g., a mom, grandmother (MeeMaw), sister, cousin, best friend, wife, etc.). She misses Echo's beautiful soul, her bubbly personality, her smile that lights up a room and her infectious laugh. She speaks directly to whomever it is that has taken her. She begs him/her/them to come forward, call anonymously, etc. but to find it within their hearts to help her find her mom and let her come home. She asks people to please continue to share Echo's MP alerts and to call in with any information they may have.

It's so heartbreaking to watch her break down so badly and to lay her raw feelings out there on video for all the world to see. I can't even imagine her pain; no one should ever have to go through the emotions that families endure when a loved one is missing. My prayers go out to her and all who love Echo. Dear God, please bring Echo home soon.

When are police going to start looking for this woman?

I’m not sure how to post a link but there’s a video from August 15th on the Bring Echo Home Facebook page that talks about there being “no public searches.” So possibly her property was searched (and maybe even with dogs) but was done so privately?

Watched a little further and her daughter states her mom’s property HAS been searched multiple times.

I’m not sure how to post a link but there’s a video from August 15th on the Bring Echo Home Facebook page that talks about there being “no public searches.” So possibly her property was searched (and maybe even with dogs) but was done so privately?

Watched a little further and her daughter states her mom’s property HAS been searched multiple times.

I wonder if they've searched the adjoining properties? IIRC, the neighborhood where her home is located was surrounded by open land, not all of it hers. Not saying her neighbors were involved, but people don't always stick to property lines when committing crimes, etc.

Also maybe once the election has passed local and national news sources will find the time to focus on the missing. Let’s make it happen. We can’t do much about who is our next President or what Covid brings us in the coming months but we can certainly raise a stink over this particular case at least! IMO

“MISSING WITHOUT A TRACE:” Family looking for answers in Benton County woman’s disappearance
snipped
MISSING WITHOUT A TRACE:” Family looking for answers in Benton County woman’s disappearance
“We feel as the family, there is definitely foul play involved.”

By Andrew Havranek
Published: Jul. 10, 2020 at 6:44 PM EDT
BUTLER, Mo. (KY3) - It’s been a hard two months for Mary Dubray and her family.

”It’s been devastating,” Dubray said.

Dubray’s cousin, Echo Lloyd, has been missing since Mother’s Day, May 10. She was last seen at the Dollar General in Climax Springs.

”That is the last time we believe she was seen or heard from,” Dubray noted.
--- more at link-----
latest news I could find.
BBM
So, I guess I am confused.
She was last seen at DG in Climax Springs.
So we don't know that she was taken from her home then??
Or did she make it home AFTER her trip to Dollar General ??
Just trying to get a timeline

Are we sure that Echo was "seen" on Mothers' Day?
The video with her daughter is so heart wrenching. God Bless her!
Listening to the webcast....what is this about the neighbor "taking over her house and car?" Oh my....

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:
I agree, this story isn't sexy but human nature is human nature, that story while not having many facts available, does have a few more factors to work with, husband, his ever changing alibi, the search warrants that were activated, LE never acknowledging the bike(?), were they financially solvent as presented (?), dog searches without a trace being found, other possible motives, rewards offered, and lastly the dreaded *** page....

Unfortunately it seems that the daughter has now gone silent, leaving not much to work with. I do admire that Echo took responsibility and armed herself, and locked her doors, to avoid being a victim, just makes it sadder that this happened to her.
We just talked about Echo's case on Websleuth's and the daughter, Kelsey, was a guest on our show (11/7/2020). So the daughter has not gone silent, she is in touch with Equusearch also, she verified that again today, as she mentioned that (and Tim Miller mentioned that and also he was getting a lot of "drama" calls concerning Echo & her case) on the YT channel Gray Hughes Investigates interview in July. Kelsey said basically the same things on Websleuths today. A week or 2 before Mother's Day weekend, Echo came over to Kelsey's house and was going to stay the night and then in the morning both of them were going to confront Echo's male neighbor, who had no boundaries and was aggressive all according to Kelsey, because Echo had let the neighbor "take over" her stuff...like take over her house/car/etc. Kelsey didn't go into detail. Apparently, Kelsey and Echo had an emotional talk about Echo being very upset about this tho. Afterwards, Echo decided to leave Kelsey's house early to go back to her house...maybe the whole thing was too upsetting. So Echo drove back home. So later, on May 9th, Echo saw 2 girlfriends and Kelsey talked to her on the phone. On May 10th, Mother's Day, Kelsey had called Echo's cell phone but it went to voice mail, so Kelsey stopped by Echo's house anyway to give her mom flowers, etc. and Kelsey learned later that her mom had gone to Walmart (which LE has camera footage of on May 10th) with Echo's no-boundaries male neighbor using Echo's car with Echo driving, which they apparently did frequently. House was locked up tight, because mom was gone taking the neighbor to Walmart but Kelsey didn't know that then, so she crawled thru a 1/2 open window in the back and found everything as usual, with Echo's "smokes" and Echo's purse was in the house it's usual place. Oh yea, before Kelsey crawled in the window, she went to the neighbor's house, banged on the door and someone answered (could have been the male neighbor's wife and they both don't drive, or something like that) and she said that Echo had already came by and demanded her extra keys from them. Later at the house, on May 10th, the only things missing were Echo's cell phone, keys, and daily prescribed medicines she needed. Kelsey left the flowers and card, and kept calling back and checking the locked house every day or every other day and all calls rang but went to voice mail. Echo's gun was left "outside"...don't know if that meant on the porch or in the yard, but it normally wasn't outside...and Kelsey doesn't know if it had been fired. Remember this is a really remote area, so Kelsey just left it thinking her mom would come home soon. But on Friday, May 15th, a week later, Kelsey called the police and filed a missing person's report. Kelsey said the neighbor has been questioned by LE but she knows nothing except it's "an active investigation". IMHO only, I think there was some sort of altercation by Echo and her neighbor in question after coming back home from Walmart on May 10th and he did something to Echo. If Echo had unlocked the house to get the gun, after everything was over, whoever did it could have just relocked the house with gloves on. All only conjecture, of course. There is a huge wooded area by the houses and again, it's kinda a remote area. Poor lady.

We just talked about Echo's case on Websleuth's and the daughter, Kelsey, was a guest on our show (11/7/2020). So the daughter has not gone silent, she is in touch with Equusearch also, she verified that again today, as she mentioned that (and Tim Miller mentioned that and also he was getting a lot of "drama" calls concerning Echo & her case) on the YT channel Gray Hughes Investigates interview in July. Kelsey said basically the same things on Websleuths today. A week or 2 before Mother's Day weekend, Echo came over to Kelsey's house and was going to stay the night and then in the morning both of them were going to confront Echo's male neighbor, who had no boundaries and was aggressive all according to Kelsey, because Echo had let the neighbor "take over" her stuff...like take over her house/car/etc. Kelsey didn't go into detail. Apparently, Kelsey and Echo had an emotional talk about Echo being very upset about this tho. Afterwards, Echo decided to leave Kelsey's house early to go back to her house...maybe the whole thing was too upsetting. So Echo drove back home. So later, on May 9th, Echo saw 2 girlfriends and Kelsey talked to her on the phone. On May 10th, Mother's Day, Kelsey had called Echo's cell phone but it went to voice mail, so Kelsey stopped by Echo's house anyway to give her mom flowers, etc. and Kelsey learned later that her mom had gone to Walmart (which LE has camera footage of on May 10th) with Echo's no-boundaries male neighbor using Echo's car with Echo driving, which they apparently did frequently. House was locked up tight, because mom was gone taking the neighbor to Walmart but Kelsey didn't know that then, so she crawled thru a 1/2 open window in the back and found everything as usual, with Echo's "smokes" and Echo's purse was in the house it's usual place. Oh yea, before Kelsey crawled in the window, she went to the neighbor's house, banged on the door and someone answered (could have been the male neighbor's wife and they both don't drive, or something like that) and she said that Echo had already came by and demanded her extra keys from them. Later at the house, on May 10th, the only things missing were Echo's cell phone, keys, and daily prescribed medicines she needed. Kelsey left the flowers and card, and kept calling back and checking the locked house every day or every other day and all calls rang but went to voice mail. Echo's gun was left "outside"...don't know if that meant on the porch or in the yard, but it normally wasn't outside...and Kelsey doesn't know if it had been fired. Remember this is a really remote area, so Kelsey just left it thinking her mom would come home soon. But on Friday, May 15th, a week later, Kelsey called the police and filed a missing person's report. Kelsey said the neighbor has been questioned by LE but she knows nothing except it's "an active investigation". IMHO only, I think there was some sort of altercation by Echo and her neighbor in question after coming back home from Walmart on May 10th and he did something to Echo. If Echo had unlocked the house to get the gun, after everything was over, whoever did it could have just relocked the house with gloves on. All only conjecture, of course. There is a huge wooded area by the houses and again, it's kinda a remote area. Poor lady.
I thought that Kelsey had said that when she arrived at her mothers house her car was parked there and she could not get her by knocking on the door and after going to the neighbors she crawled thru a window and then called the police, I may have heard her wrong but I thought that is what she said, I would like to know of LE took the car and searched it for any evidence of a crime that may have happened on the Walmart trip.

I found this local news article with the missing person flier as well as information from what looks like LE, another thing that jumped out to me is her Birthday was May 23, you would think that if she could she would have been in contact with her family for her Birthday as well as Mothers Day.
Missing Person: Echo Michelle Lloyd | 921News

Benton County Sherriff 2020 crime stats
There have been 15 stolen vehicles this year compared to 4 in 2019. Thefts, 27, and burglaries, 23, remain the same as last year. Please don’t leave your keys in your vehicle and make sure to lock the doors to your homes, garages, vehicles and sheds. Don’t make it easy for these thieves.
I will always advocate for our “Neighborhood Watch Program”. I have spoken with homeowners and residents in Arrowhead Estates and Cole Turkey Acres recently about how to minimize stealing in their communities. Your best preventative is neighbors helping neighbors. Get to know your neighbors and keep an eye on each other’s place. Install motion lights, bad guys HATE motion lights! It’s an inexpensive way to deter sneaking around your house undetected. I also recommend security cameras. Many are very affordable now and will alert you if someone is threatening your residence or property. Law enforcement is familiar with most of the repeat offenders and are able to identify the perpetrator if a clear image is captured of the vehicle or identifying marks such as tattoos or clothing.
If your community has a Neighborhood Watch Program, be proactive, get involved. Lights come on, make those cameras visible, be alert to your neighbors. (WRITE DOWN LICENSE PLATE NUMBERS OR TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOUR CELL PHONE!) The bad guys are going to see these measures and shop somewhere else. For a complete list of all the statistical call data, or to find out how to start your own Neighborhood Watch Program, come by your Sheriff’s Office or call me at 660-438-6135.
Thank you for your time,
Sheriff Knox.

This may be a long shot but I wonder if any of the 15 cars that have been stolen could have been around the same time Echo went missing and if that car could have been dumped into the Osage River with Echo in the car.
It also looks like crime is up in the area with the sheriff suggesting motion lighting as well as camera as a deterrent.
Population is 2,127 seems like a small community for so much crime.

Warsaw Mo is right by the Osage River it is a small community, I wonder if they have divers, or if they took search dogs by the river.
Warsaw map with satellite view

Check a map -- Warsaw is also the Gateway to Truman Lake, a great big reservoir. The shoreline of Truman Lake is undeveloped, cannot be private property. Much is accessible only by boat.

And, after the dam, the river becomes the great big Lake of the Ozarks, another great big reservoir.

No-boundaries neighbor needs an interview session with the Highway Patrol, imho.

( In the 1850's, my gggg-grandmother & her sister boarded a steamboat at Bledsoe Landing in order to attend school in St. Charles. Other passengers continued on to New Orleans. )

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back