WA WA- Alexander Pisch, 35, painting easel abandoned, Colonial Creek campground, Diablo Lake 8 Oct 2020

It’s possible but his latest posts are all over the place. I have a second cousin whose fb looked like this when he went off his meds. My cousin is a nice and very smart guy, but it was very disturbing until he got back on the meds. (Via involuntary lockup.) I also noticed On the FB “Sasha” talked about fasting and not drinking water. I couldn’t sleep so I kept scrolling back, and he seems to have started spiraling after Covid hit. He also mentions a lot of travel. I’m guessing (just moo) he missed a doctor appointment. The whole thing is sad to me. I think they may find him in the lake, sadly. <modsnip>

his Instagram posts were bizarre back to at least 2019. He posted so often I stopped scrolling because it was just the same type of weird posts over and over.

Is he from Belarus?
His Facebook page reminds me of people that act completely "normal" up until they start using drugs. The interesting thing is, I've known people who stopped using and were able to act "normal" again, they don't magically go back to what they used to be, they start being more mellow, more quiet, but the crazy talk stops.
I'm sure he probably has mental health issues, but I'm not so sure it's just that, I think there's a high possibility he's using something and that's making his situation worse.
Such a shame, he's clearly a creative mind. Did he have a job?

One of his Instagram posts from I believe 2019, implied he got fired and the company had to hire two people to do his job. Fwiw, he seems like he has talent in his field based on his portfolios that come up in google. (I don’t know much about architecture though)

There's also a comment on his post from 10/8 from National Park Services Investigative Branch that they are looking for him and with his missing flyer, asking for tips.

I’ve seen and also have a few family members who stopped shaving and getting haircuts due to CoVid. That’s what I thought when I saw his photos.

On a personal note, I let my own hair grow long and used Sun-In and lemon juice to keep it blonde, at least until last week when I finally hit up the salon.
Yep I agree
My ex husband said that he wasn’t shaving or getting his hair cut during covid so he has gone from a no1 cut all over ( looks almost bald) to hair and beard that looks double the length of our missing man .....

I'm not @bears10, but it's him. It's him in most of the pictures. And the name matches.
Sasha = Alexander
Pi = Pisch

yes, thanks. Also, the URL to his Facebook matches his Instagram handle. The pics are clearly him. His page has pics of him from his college graduation which also come up on google on the schools alumni page. Age listed on his profile matches up. A couple of his recent posts have a comment underneath with his missing persons poster. Etc etc etc.

To everyone on this thread - that is the correct Facebook, Instagram and your theories towards his mental health were accurate, a few years back his mental health has greatly deteriorated and he refused to get on medication which was hard for the whole family to go through and watch him suffer. We continued to try and help him over the years but unfortunately there’s so much we can legally do given that he was an adult and could not be forced. He is my older brother and my family and I have been in constant contact with the park rangers and police during this search. Seeing how everyone is trying to provide whatever information they have is truly appreciative since I constantly go and read whatever people post, hoping that it would help my family and I put the pieces together. The latest photo of him with his beard and longer hair would be the most recent one of what he currently looks like. The park is stopping their search and I’ll be flying out there to pick up his car and try and look for him myself or at least look for clues because we are all hopeful that he will be found. Again - thank you all for continuing to put the word out there and please continue to provide whatever information you hear, see or find

To everyone on this thread - that is the correct Facebook, Instagram and your theories towards his mental health were accurate, a few years back his mental health has greatly deteriorated and he refused to get on medication which was hard for the whole family to go through and watch him suffer. We continued to try and help him over the years but unfortunately there’s so much we can legally do given that he was an adult and could not be forced. He is my older brother and my family and I have been in constant contact with the park rangers and police during this search. Seeing how everyone is trying to provide whatever information they have is truly appreciative since I constantly go and read whatever people post, hoping that it would help my family and I put the pieces together. The latest photo of him with his beard and longer hair would be the most recent one of what he currently looks like. The park is stopping their search and I’ll be flying out there to pick up his car and try and look for him myself or at least look for clues because we are all hopeful that he will be found. Again - thank you all for continuing to put the word out there and please continue to provide whatever information you hear, see or find
California29, I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. I truly hope your brother is found alive and you are able to get him the help he needs.

Please consider becoming a Verified Insider. VI’s are allowed to post info without mainstream media links. Also, in my opinion, cases with VI’s tend to be more active. Here’s the link for how to become verified.
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Thanks for joining and please let us know how we can help. We may be far away behind a computer screen, but our hearts are in the right place.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this post. I'm so sorry that you and your family are going through this situation. I truly wish Alexander is found safe and accepts the help he most likely needs. I'm glad he has family around that care about him and that are looking for him. Please be safe out there, best of luck!

@California29 I have an older brother who has schizoaffective disorder and frequently refuses his medications. I am always scared of this kind of thing occurring with him one day. I am thinking of you and your family, and I'm here if you'd like to talk to someone who gets it.

EkOS3PtVgAEsAnH

Cali, I am so terribly sorry for your pain and worry. Your brother is Blessed to have you, and such good family.

There's wonderful people here on WS, and we never give up hope. Thank you for taking time out of your already obviously busy daily life to fill in blanks.

Sending love, light, and positive vibrations your beloved, talented brother is found safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back