GUILTY TN - SLP, 14, found alive, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Trial date set for Monroe County man charged with rape, evidence tampering | WATE 6 On Your Side

"A trial date has been set for February in the case of a Monroe County man accused of rape and evidence tampering.

The case of Randall Pruitt has been set for trial on February 24, 2021. Pruitt was charged with rape and evidence tampering in 2019 after a multi-state investigation into the disappearance of his adopted daughter.

The adopted daughter was reported missing Jan. 14 of last year and was found weeks later in Wisconsin with 32-year-old Bryan Rogers, whom police say she met while playing an online video game. Rogers had driven to Tennessee from Wisconsin to abscond with the teen, who was seeking to escape her abusive home life, according to court documents."

Monroe County parents of formerly missing teen appear in court, mother to serve 60 days in jail | WATE 6 On Your Side

Christina Pruitt, the mother of the adopted teen, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence in this case back in July and was given a four-year sentence – 60 of those days were spent in jail, while the remaining time will be spent on probation.

For her hubby/stepfather...A motion date has been set for January 25, 2021. A final status date will be held two days before the trial on February 22, 2021.

I can't recall and went through media thread and couldn't find the answer to... how did she tamper with evidence?

Monroe County parents of formerly missing teen appear in court, mother to serve 60 days in jail | WATE 6 On Your Side

Christina Pruitt, the mother of the adopted teen, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence in this case back in July and was given a four-year sentence – 60 of those days were spent in jail, while the remaining time will be spent on probation.

For her hubby/stepfather...A motion date has been set for January 25, 2021. A final status date will be held two days before the trial on February 22, 2021.

I can't recall and went through media thread and couldn't find the answer to... how did she tamper with evidence?
IIRC she hid the sheet off of her daughter’s bed.

It’s been so long ago now, I could be wrong.

IIRC she hid the sheet off of her daughter’s bed.

It’s been so long ago now, I could be wrong.

I couldn't find doing thread searches for the word "sheet"... but you may be right. I was expecting that when she pled and/or sentenced that information would be in print, but I couldn't find such info on thread search or google. thanks.

I couldn't find doing thread searches for the word "sheet"... but you may be right. I was expecting that when she pled and/or sentenced that information would be in print, but I couldn't find such info on thread search or google. thanks.
Search for "tampering" and you'll find that this is the first post in this thread that mentions it: GUILTY - TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Following that, many members speculated that the bed sheet was the article CP tampered with but, to my knowledge, it was never released as fact. MOO

Trial date set for Monroe County man charged with rape, evidence tampering | WATE 6 On Your Side

"A trial date has been set for February in the case of a Monroe County man accused of rape and evidence tampering.

The case of Randall Pruitt has been set for trial on February 24, 2021. Pruitt was charged with rape and evidence tampering in 2019 after a multi-state investigation into the disappearance of his adopted daughter.

The adopted daughter was reported missing Jan. 14 of last year and was found weeks later in Wisconsin with 32-year-old Bryan Rogers, whom police say she met while playing an online video game. Rogers had driven to Tennessee from Wisconsin to abscond with the teen, who was seeking to escape her abusive home life, according to court documents."

Haven’t seen any further updates, trial scheduled next month.

That site is difficult to understand. Each crime history has a different case number. But now it looks like it's all in one case? I think.
Case: 19198CRM

View attachment 281879
View attachment 281878

Actually, the "status" column in the search results can help here.

Case 19198CRM is designated as the open ("OP") case for the rape charges, and Case 19147CRM for tampering with evidence charge.

The earlier case number for rape had filing transferred and is designated as closed ("CL").

Thanks so much, @PayrollNerd for your screenshots -- you're indeed the master at it!!

Trial set for Monroe County man accused of raping adoptive daughter | WATE 6 On Your Side

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A Monroe County man accused of raping his adoptive daughter and evidence tampering will face trial next month.

Randall Pruitt’s trial date is set for June 22. Originally, the trial was set for February 2021.

@PayrollNerd

ETA: Also in link

"The girl’s mother, Christina Pruitt, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and was given a four-year sentence. Sixty days were already spent in jail, the remainder will be spent on probation."

:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Trial set for Monroe County man accused of raping adoptive daughter | WATE 6 On Your Side

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A Monroe County man accused of raping his adoptive daughter and evidence tampering will face trial next month.

Randall Pruitt’s trial date is set for June 22. Originally, the trial was set for February 2021.

@PayrollNerd

ETA: Also in link

"The girl’s mother, Christina Pruitt, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and was given a four-year sentence. Sixty days were already spent in jail, the remainder will be spent on probation."

:mad::mad::mad:
OMG. I so want to pinch her damn head off. 60 days in jail for allowing your daughter to be repeatedly raped. Sickening.

OMG. I so want to pinch her damn head off. 60 days in jail for allowing your daughter to be repeatedly raped. Sickening.
Seems to me she's an easy candidate to fail probation and could easily be back behind bars to serve her sentence. Her sentence was a very undeserving gift....

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back