A Night of Writing & Looting?

al66pine

Reaction score
Ok, not bizarre news, just a faux pas in auto speech-to-text captioning in WION news clip* describing a "night of writing and looting" in Philadelphia following LE shooting.

Personally I have no prob w "writing" in the streets but I'd like to see an end to the looting.

6 min vid story about today's stabbings in Nice, France. At ~ 4:05 mark, reporter refers to the aftermath of Philadelphia PA LE recent shooting of Wallace.

Yeah, everybody write! Chalk, journal, graffitti! Just knock this criminal, destructive behavior off!

May I be mortified that they are showing our uhhh "Mayor" on worldwide news?

The reporter is awesome. Probably speaks four languages. I'm glad she didn't ask why couldn't the police have shot Wallace in the leg!

Kind of feel vindicated now that when we visited Paris they made fun of our Philly accent. Yes, they make fun of all Americans but they especially knew our accent. Resulting in four of us having to hush up, and the other two who spoke fluent French communicate. Oddly they love, Rocky though! Big time.

Talk about armed cops! Phewie. Special thanks for this Al. I can now sleep better knowing France sees how despicable we are. Then gian we ain't seen a head chopped off yet.

Peace!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas