Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ This absolutely; maybe a possibility, IMO.

yes I have always thought these two could be linked. mOO did they have DNA from this case? I will re-read...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw3CmYom8X-J5CMvXiAKfZ2f&ampcf=1

ADDING..they don't say wether or not there is DNA in this case. I will say this..we sure see a lot of cases where a wife is murdered and the husband so happens to be "out of town". I'm not saying he wasn't out of town , or implying anything..it's just interesting to me, it's almost like killers can sense a truly defenseless woman. You don't often see women fishing alone. This to me is an inexplicable nature trail murder... so it fits. mOO

Last edited:
I am extremely concerned for this young girl. She is very pretty, they need a reward for info on this man, he should come forward if he sees himself on the news.
If anyone knows their husband or uncle or whomever was at the library that day should also come forward. I wonder if anyones saw him or spoke to him inside?

I wonder where she is. I'm so sorry for the family of this girl. I hope she just ran away from home..at least there would be a better chance that she would be unharmed.

The man in the video has to know there is a camera there... that he has been seen on camera.

I wish we were not so focused on election stuff right now. I feel there needs to be more media attention to this missing girl. I don't see anything local where I am , in a nearby state.

mOO

According to his arrest record he's 6'3 and 370 pounds, though.

I have a link to the arrest record but it states his name in the link address so I'm not sure it's okay to post.
I wish they would always post height. That’s the first thing I think of when there is a suspect. Also I think BG would backpedal to using a rubber mallet. That poor girl.

Gray removed the black frame around the video of BG, and placed it on top of the bridge footage, so you get a much more clear image of him walking across the bridge. Starts at 4:25.

You know that's done extremely well. I wonder if LE can't do this technique and release more of BG walking? Since he can be placed exactly on a spot, perhaps any film frames of Abby can be removed from Libby's video giving a longer animated sequence of the killer.

You know that's done extremely well. I wonder if LE can't do this technique and release more of BG walking? Since he can be placed exactly on a spot, perhaps any film frames of Abby can be removed from Libby's video giving a longer animated sequence of the killer.

Speaking of the FBI issued video and stills of BG: My personal feeling is, that for our sleuthing purposes, they are close to being useless because of what I believe are reflections. I’ve mentioned this theory before (video captured from the screen of another device).

I think, when you see the reflections I’m referring to (for instance, the large light area over and extending beyond the left leg, in the still), it’s a eureka moment.

That is why I say useless to us, because I think that renders much of the speculation as to what is in the coat and or pants, and what some have seen as smoke, to be moot.

What I see are a bunch of distracting reflections that impede the clarity, as much as, if not more than, the low resolution.

This is all just my personal opinion. I have no way of really knowing.

Speaking of the FBI issued video and stills of BG: My personal feeling is, that for our sleuthing purposes, they are close to being useless because of what I believe are reflections. I’ve mentioned this theory before (video captured from the screen of another device).

I think, when you see the reflections I’m referring to (for instance, the large light area over and extending beyond the left leg, in the still), it’s a eureka moment.

That is why I say useless to us, because I think that renders much of the speculation as to what is in the coat and or pants, and what some have seen as smoke, to be moot.

What I see are a bunch of distracting reflections that impede the clarity, as much as, if not more than, the low resolution.

This is all just my personal opinion. I have no way of really knowing.
I must have missed you mentioning this. To be clear, you're saying the ISP released video of BG walking on the bridge is really a copy made by recording the original with another hand held device? So the file on ISP site, that was transferred from Libby's phone, has been degraded from the original file specifications and not enhanced by ISP techs?

I must have missed you mentioning this. To be clear, you're saying the ISP released video of BG walking on the bridge is really a copy made by recording the original with another hand held device? So the file on ISP site, that was transferred from Libby's phone, has been degraded from the original file specifications and not enhanced by ISP techs?

I have no way of knowing, but it looks to me like there are reflections on top of the footage. The only possibilities I can come up with for that is that it was on the phone like that (which would call into question a lot), or more likely that it has been shared to the public that way to avoid providing raw footage, while still getting what they need out of it to, and ultimately from, the public. Just my personal view and opinion.

Edit: In regard to your comment about missing that. A few posts have been deleted for violating terms or some other reason (modification of FBI image, for one, and a removed quote for another) that had my observations as replies and have thus been obliterated. There is still a comment in my posts, from when I first joined this discussion, that mentions this. At first I thought it was only the still image, but since then, I see it on the footage too, especially when viewed slower.

Last edited:
I have no way of knowing, but it looks to me like there are reflections on top of the footage. The only possibilities I can come up with for that is that it was on the phone like that (which would call into question a lot), or more likely that it has been shared to the public that way to avoid providing raw footage, while still getting what they need out of it to, and ultimately from, the public. Just my personal view and opinion.

Edit: In regard to your comment about missing that. A few posts have been deleted for violating terms or some other reason (modification of FBI image, for one, and a removed quote for another) that had my observations as replies and have thus been obliterated. There is still a comment in my posts, from when I first joined this discussion, that mentions this. At first I thought it was only the still image, but since then, I see it on the footage too, especially when viewed slower.

I guess anything could be, but I'm pretty sure there are programs available that will scrub any location, time stamp, or other identifying data from cell phone videos and images so I'm not sure why the FBI or the ISP would feel the need to record the video - the one they wanted everyone to look at carefully and closely - from another monitor or screen in order to obscure anything about the raw footage. They had two years to work with this video, I think they could come up with a file that wasn't recorded in that way.

IMO any "reflections" you see are just artifacts due to the zoomed out, low quality nature of the original video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998