Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysti88c

Reaction score
A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned
Chaffee County woman missing since Sunday after neighbor said she went out for bike ride

Media, Maps & Timeline thread (No Discussion)

Detailed timeline of events in the Morphew case:
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive (developed and maintained by WS member AmandaReckonwith)

Verified Insider posting in this thread:

NatureLover (Verified friend of the Moorman family)

Verified Experts/Professionals posting in this thread:

10ofRods is a Verified Anthropologist
Angleterre is a Verified LE from England
riolove77 is a Verified Attorney (prosecutor)
Alethea is a Verified Attorney (defense)
otto is a Verified Expert
Chomsky is a Verified Attorney
angelainwi is a Certified Trauma Counselor
gitana1 is a Verified Attorney
Cassidy is a Verified Attorney
lamlawindy is a Verified Attorney (former Prosecutor, now Defence)

Suzanne Morphew FB page
Suzanne Morphew Twitter page

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42[/URL Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue discussion here in accordance with The Rules:

Quick rundown of reminders from prior threads:

Rumors are not allowed.

A thread specific decision has been made by Tricia to allow members to discuss Barry Morphew and to speculate about him based on how he is being publicly treated by LE, information from MSM and other WS approved sources (except rumors). Do NOT sleuth him or his business and do NOT trash him.

Do not sleuth or make accusations against anyone else who is not an officially named POI/suspect.

Preview your posts to avoid broken quotes.

Lengthy personal anecdotes are off topic. Stay on topic.

Discuss the case and not each other; state your opinion and move one without arguing or bickering.

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless approval is given by Tricia or Admin.

Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline, Tyson Draper (only the interview with Barry Morphew),

Do not discuss removed posts or question/challenge moderation on the thread. Doing so is subject to an automatic Time Out.

MOD NOTE:

Due to the rules here governing content that is posted behind a paywall, numerous posts and replies have had to be removed.

Please note, according to the rules: If an article is behind a paywall (i.e., by subscription only), you may post only the link and any portion of the content shown as a free preview.

None of the other information in the article may be posted here publicly, for discussion. Members are however advised that you can create a private convo for up to 20 fellow members for private discussion.

Thanks everyone :)

MOD NOTE

JUST A REMINDER:

Please stay on topic. SM is the topic of this thread, not whether anyone connected to the case is believable or not.

Please remember we're a victim/family friendly forum. While it is perfectly okay not to take every word as fact, it is never okay to bash or disrescpect a family member.

Lastly - better to scroll & roll than to take the thread off topic

Thanks everyone :)

Knowing that her killer is still free, I have to take satisfaction where I can find it. This is going to annoy Barry, and I hope he feels compelled to respond. His business is being trashed, and now everyone knows that he’s completely incompetent.

I’d really love the Daily Mail to pick it up, as that would be even more embarrassing.

"Tony gave his opinion on why the material hadn't been ordered, and that was that Barry probably didn't get around to (ordering it) bc his wife was abducted."

So would the needed materials be ordered and delivered on the same day? Bc otherwise, Barry had "no idea" his wife was "abducted" until Sunday evening.

I wonder if that's part of his alibi that isn't gonna hold up, and that's why he really pushed good ole' mounty the mt. lion as the main POI.

Knowing that her killer is still free, I have to take satisfaction where I can find it. This is going to annoy Barry, and I hope he feels compelled to respond. His business is being trashed, and now everyone knows that he’s completely incompetent.

I’d really love the Daily Mail to pick it up, as that would be even more embarrassing.

Oh, don't you worry you're pretty little Tom Brady head. I've been refreshing DM every 5 mins, hoping for the same thing! Lol.

They WILL come through.

So the wall and the motel room were never visited by LE because... why?

A) LE didn’t get around to it
B) Neither the wall or the motel are relevant
C) LE was at both sites, we just don’t know it
D) None of the above

Probably D because BM to LS 'I didn't do nothing wrong in the hotel'.... nothing to see here folks, move along.

Did you get the impression at the beginning that LS had this info for some time and now is releasing it?

Interesting....

Lauren was awaiting confirmation on the Broomfield job info in the days before she went dark. I have no idea what the future holds for Lauren but I am ready to pre-order the book she writes about this case.

Hard to believe his lack of thought in creating this alibi. One should have the common sense to know LE will thoroughly review your alibi.

It's not hard to believe at all if you consider the possibility that he was rushed, panicked, possibly suffocating with guilt (that, "oh man, what have I done?!" kind of guilt), and trying to act like Joe Cool all at the same time, while trying to come up with an alibi. Not that it worked, according to MG who said he sounded frantic, not like himself, "just had the worst night of his life", etc. that Sunday morning when he phoned her about getting the crew together for Broomfield.

From that perspective, the sloppiness makes sense.

jmo

He will respond.
He can't help himself lol!!!!

I'm a tad confused.
Is LS still with the network or has she gone out on her own?

I think she’s had it for several weeks, but lost her forum (station). She teased it a while back, before the search I believe.

She was relegated to writing articles, and now it appears she may be out on her own.

What’s great though, is she won’t be restricted in what she can share.

Kind of O/T I guess but what makes you suspect she may now be out on her own, instead of still with FOX21?

LS has been a genuine blessing to this case, and to seeing justice for SM.

jmo

Hard to believe his lack of thought in creating this alibi. One should have the common sense to know LE will thoroughly review your alibi.
BBM:

One would think, but we've followed enough cases here in Colorado alone to know that common sense plays virtually no part in the actions of most of these asinine killers.

I think BM was counting on LE biting into the bike ride narrative hook, line and sinker.

I also think BM is accustomed to people taking whatever he says at face value, without fact-checking it.

He took it for granted that his account of SM's MD bike ride would not be questioned, most likely because his accounts have never been questioned in the past.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'm a tad confused.
Is LS still with the network or has she gone out on her own?
This was done independently. Her bio page is still up on the Fox 21 site, but she hasn’t written a new article in about a week. She hasn’t been on tv in several weeks.

Her YouTube page looks like she’s selling herself to a new employer, as she has a “reporter reel” on there.

So in short, we don’t know. My guess is that she’s either out, or on her way out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie