PA PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *GUILTY #2

Checking in to register my continued concern for King and those who loved him.

In this case, LE believes King was dead before they even learned he was missing. So an Amber Alert likely could not have saved his life. But still, I want to register that I think the Amber Alert system is broken. After loosely following Amber Alert cases, it seems like they are almost always custody violations and disagreements. I largely stopped following because it seems these children are often with loved ones. Meanwhile, the cases of stranger abductions or abuse and neglect (and murder) rarely seem to meet the criteria. :/ JMO

Hearing Re-Scheduled for 2 December*

- Philadelphia County,
Pennsylvania -
- 7 July 2020 -​

Defendant:
Tianna C. Parks, 24
aka Tiana C. Parks
Born: 4 August 1995

Philadelphia Municipal Court:
*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0013577-2020&dnh=2bXMMIGg76p/cRQFxd88jg==
&
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0013577-2020&dnh=2bXMMIGg76p/cRQFxd88jg==
Pre-Trial Confinement - NO Bail Permitted
Next Re-Scheduled Court Date:

9 A.M. E.S.T., Wednesday, 2 December, Room 306

18 § 2502 -
F1 - Murder
18 § 4304 - F2 - Endangering Welfare of Children
18 § 2904 - F3 - Interference With Custody Of Children

18 § 907 - M1 - Posses Instrument Of Crime
18 § 5101 - M2 - Obstruction of Justice
18 § 4910 - M2 - Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence
18 § 4904 - M2 - Falsification to Authorities
18 § 4906 - M3 - False Report - Falsely Incriminate Another

Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Tianna Parks - PA - بحث Google

State-by-State Incarceration:
via: VINELink
Pre-Trial Prison ID Numbers:
2051051, 1120547, 10559292
F)) Grades of PA Crimes:
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree
F2 = Felony of 2nd Degree
F3 = Felony of 3rd Degree

M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree
M2 = Misdemeanor of 2nd Degree
M3 = Misdemeanor of 3rd Degree

S = Summary

aka = also known as
AOPC = Affidavit of Probable Cause
Arraignment = Formal Reading of Criminal Charges
BBM = Bolded By Me
Capital Case = One with Possible Death Penalty
Coroner = Death Investigation Coordinator
CP = (Upper) Court of Common Pleas
DA = District Attorney
DOB = Date of Birth
DP = Death Penalty
EST = Eastern Standard Time
FP = Forensic Pathologist - similar to Medical Examiner
FWIW = For What It's Worth
IMO = In My Opinion
LE = Law Enforcement
LWOP = Life With-Out Parole
MC = Philadelphia Municipal Court
ME = Medical Examiner
MSM = Main-Stream Media
OGS = Offense Gravity Score
PARS = Preliminary Arraignment Reporting System
PSI = Pre-Sentence Investigation
SOAB = Sex Offender Assessment Board

May Prompt Justice Be Served.

[Contribution # 7611
Thread # 531318]

Last edited:
Maybe our DA Larry Krasner could be contacted? Nooo he's busy.

Our "Mayor" Kenney? Oh very busy.

Police Commisioner Outlaw? She is actually truly waaay busy. I do believe she feels awful about this poor baby.

That DA, and "Mayor"...............no words.

The community cares. We care. People around the country care. IMO the media has gotten the brush off. This is what happens here. It's what we deal with.

Beautiful little, King.

The Steve Wilkos tv show had this case on this morning; I didn't get the date but I think it's pretty recent. What a sad story.

Both the mom and the uncle passed their lie detector tests for having no knowledge of the disappearance or anyone involved. The uncle wept openly, saying it was a relief to get the truth out so people would quit suspecting that he and his sister were involved; but in the end, he still did not have his nephew. The mom thinks the baby is still alive.

The Steve Wilkos tv show had this case on this morning; I didn't get the date but I think it's pretty recent. What a sad story.

Both the mom and the uncle passed their lie detector tests for having no knowledge of the disappearance or anyone involved. The uncle wept openly, saying it was a relief to get the truth out so people would quit suspecting that he and his sister were involved; but in the end, he still did not have his nephew. The mom thinks the baby is still alive.
I didn't even know people thought the mom and uncle were involved, except maybe in the beginning. They didn't even know who Parks was.

It's very sad that the mom thinks King is still alive. Maybe the hope is what is keeping her going. I hope the body is found so that they can have some closure. It would be great if TP would say what she did with the body, but I doubt she'll start cooperating now.

Oh Lord! Thank you for the information. There was a biological mAternal Uncle I think from get go looking for King! Here? You have a waaaaay better chance at being found thanks to "family" than cops.

I didn't even know people thought the mom and uncle were involved, except maybe in the beginning. They didn't even know who Parks was.

It's very sad that the mom thinks King is still alive. Maybe the hope is what is keeping her going. I hope the body is found so that they can have some closure. It would be great if TP would say what she did with the body, but I doubt she'll start cooperating now.

I am obviously amateur but I sooooo get it.

Chances? Prolly null, but what's a Ma got left?

Perp a lunatic. Maybe. However that one FB she had screamed at me. Poetry to King. Then having a picnic all sultry like with a TEDDY BEAR???????????? On Valentines in lingerie?

Shifty, shady, and plain lunacy or a way to make loot???????? I feel so jaded from being from here.

I don't know what evidence LE has but they've been certain that the babysitter not only murdered the poor baby but also abused the body in some way while disposing of it. I'm just thinking why they don't appear to be actively searching for the remains .... What if they know that she dismembered the body and dispersed the pieces in separate dumpsters all over the city? That would pretty much ensure that he'd never be found. Just a horrible thought that might explain the circumstances. I hope not though.

I found this July CBS video and here's a bit of what was said. So did she videotape herself killing him and abusing his corpse?
We know without a doubt that King HIll was deceased before the police were even notified.
With the help of the FBI, detectives uncovered cell phone video that they say confirmed King was killed but many questions remain.
We don't, right now, have the mechanism of King Hill's death, we don't know the date of his death and we don't know the location of his death, nor do we know where Ms Parks disposed of his body.
But we know, based on the evidence that we have, that King was killed by Ms Parks.

I found this July CBS video and here's a bit of what was said. So did she videotape herself killing him and abusing his corpse?

No, I don't think so. LE said it was surveillance footage and cellphone video evidence which led them to believe King was deceased. I don't think they meant they had direct evidence of his death.

The abuse of a corpse charge probably pertains to the fact that she hid the body, or disposed of it it an inappropriate way. Imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back