Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covered hot tub...

That would be a great hiding place! But then he would have to clean it very well if there was any blood and he probably had enough to clean up already. Maybe he wrapped her up in something like a tarp or blanket and just put her on the back porch or garage? Or in the woods? Or in a big cooler that he later threw away? I hate even thinking about it. So evil.

Last edited:
That would be a great hiding place! But then he would have to clean it very well if there was any blood and he probably had enough to clean up already. Maybe he wrapped her up in something like a tarp or blanket and just put her on the back porch or garage? Or in the woods? Or in a big cooler that he later threw away? I hate even thinking about it. So evil.
I think he put her in the cooler that he used for venison. It's either disappeared or smells like bleach. Moo

I think he put her in the cooler that he used for venison. It's either disappeared or smells like bleach. Moo

I concur with both above posts re. the cooler(s).
Seems significant that they were missing from the house.
Even if the daughters took them on the camping trip-- doubtful they'd take all of them, esp. the larger ones ?
As BM is a hunter, he'd have the larger sized igloos or Yeti's.
Imo.

Thank goodness LE and their agencies have good processes, timelines, notes, memories and are organized and detailed. If they had to go into reruns and repeats to recall case basics I bet it would take them 3x as long to solve any crime.

IMO

Numerous MSM articles - here's one from ID

"On Mother’s Day, May 10, M and M Morphew were on their way back from a camping trip in Idaho and grew concerned when their mom, Suzanne Morphew, 49, wasn’t answering the phone." https://www.investigationdiscovery....case-of-colorado-woman-who-disappeared-on-mot

Who originally disclosed this info, was likely BM himself, but I don't know that for a fact.

I've been wondering, given the camping trip was Wed to Sun, if the location was actually Idaho Springs, CO. That would make more sense than the state of Idaho.

Ok, so now we know the girls left on Wednesday-May 6th, five days before Suzanne was reported missing. IMO, four days before she was killed on Saturday.

I guess all this time I assumed the trip was much longer and the girls were away for over a week. This is critical to the timeline, it's screaming premeditation in my head.

Ok, so now we know the girls left on Wednesday-May 6th, five days before Suzanne was reported missing. IMO, four days before she was killed on Saturday.

I guess all this time I assumed the trip was much longer and the girls were away for over a week. This is critical to the timeline, it's screaming premeditation in my head.

Absolutely!

If LE knew who their man was almost instantly,

and that man is labeled as being careless, mistake ridden, sloppy, and not too bright,

how come LE can’t find the body?
I think there was a reason they did not let him back into that house when he arrived back home to Salida. They know the Who and most likely the Why but can’t get the How and Where quite down yet. Lots of hours under darkness unaccounted for. I have faith they have a good idea though. They would not have locked that house down on day 1 or week 1 if they did not suspect him. They locked it down not only once but twice. They know. Jmo

I tend to lean toward a sudden outburst of anger/violence and he hit her too hard.
I also tend to think he immediately regretted it, and still does.
The terribly messy, sloppy alibi sort of leads me there. All the red flags on that one.

jmo

The supposed timeline of him maybe starting the Broomfield job and mentioning it (as early as May 7th) but at the same time he (allegedly) never ordered the stones needed to fix the wall, along with not providing the tools his crew needed to do the job, is illuminating.

If he was serious about that job he would have ordered the stone needed. It's not a spur-of-the-moment thing to order materials. IF he never placed an order, and it appears he didn't, then that is a big waving red flag right there.

IMO

Just My Opinion, if BM's friends are willing to "spy" on and threaten volunteers searching for his wife, those "friends" have some sort of vested interest in the outcome of this investigation. They must have a dog in the fight.

But why?
Could be that they helped out a friend in need and now they are concerned that they may be found out if SM is found. JMO

I tend to lean toward a sudden outburst of anger/violence and he hit her too hard.
I also tend to think he immediately regretted it, and still does.
The terribly messy, sloppy alibi sort of leads me there. All the red flags on that one.

jmo
As in the girls were possibly the buffer or the only thing which held him in check?

Numerous MSM articles - here's one from ID
Who originally disclosed this info, was likely BM himself, but I don't know that for a fact.

RSBM...
From the get-go the story was also that BM was at a firefighters training session, convention or whatever. That story took over 3 months to correct. If they drove...(most likely did considering so many cancelled/ limited domestic flights due to Covid) at a minimum the closest town right inside the Idaho border is a 10 hour drive from Salida. Pretty far drive for such a short trip. If they left to come home at 6am and drove non-stop it still wouldn't give them much of a mothers day with Suzanne
I've been wondering, given the camping trip was Wed to Sun, if the location was actually Idaho Springs, CO. That would make more sense than the state of Idaho.
Same page Della. I think Andy gets some of the "names/sources" wrong, some of the time by accident, things running together but for him to catch himself here tells me it wasn't Idaho. In the Patriots Box interview with Andy....
54:49 that's correct they were on a camping
54:51 trip I think let me think it was
54:53 uh was it Idaho?(This was Andy questioning himself)
54:56 no um one of the states nearby they'd......

Thank you, @Knox. This is interesting. They just signed off on the compliance a couple of weeks ago. Look at the picture they took on 5/28 of the work being done. Wonder who did that? Not a couple of meth heads with a shovel and hammer.
Hummm those blocks are large enough to require a bob cat to move them into place. IMO

As in the girls were possibly the buffer or the only thing which held him in check?

Sure, possibly.
As in, the perfect storm, a convenient scenario.
People do lose their temper.
Some, in terrible ways you can't ever take back.

I can think of a time or more that I lost my cool
(over stupid things of course like an inconsiderate driver in traffic or something equally petty but still super annoying), and thanked God no one saw how I acted or heard the unkind thing I said.
I bet we can all relate to that in some way, yeah?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member