TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree. Has anyone taken the time to compile all the actual photographs in one place so we can kind of gauge what she looked like in life, but without the reconstructed images? I've seen a few autopsy photos but I'm not sure which were taken at what point in the process of making the body "acceptable" for the funeral viewing. I think it could help to get a fresh look at the actual person.
I think that the autopsy photo in which her cheeks are hollowed is the pre-embalming one, i remember watching a video featuring this case, where Carl K. explained that when a person dies, the cheeks get hollowed.

Wow, 40 years. I looked up the date. It was a Saturday. I actually remember that day very well, because I attended the most lopsided football game I had ever seen to that point. USC defeated Cal, 60-7.

I think her identity will be known well before 41

Cold case | Port Aransas South Jetty

“There was only one that could have possibly been her boyfriend, if you considered their ages, but we checked him out, and he didn’t work out at all,” Burmester said.”

“An old station wagon stopped,” Burmester said. “According to (the) witness, there were three males in the station wagon. And that was the last time she was seen.”

“The witness didn’t actually see the girl get into the station wagon, but he assumed that she did, Burmester said.”

First mention of a bag!!!!!
“Before the murder, the girl was seen wearing blue jeans, a yellow pullover shirt, a large, off-white knit sweater with big pockets and red leather sandals. She had a brown purse with a shoulder strap.”

“There was only one that could have possibly been her boyfriend, if you considered their ages, but we checked him out, and he didn’t work out at all,” Burmester said.”

I hope they checked out other inmates too rather than basing the assumption on age. She could have had a pen pal boyfriend who was much older. Could have been her boyfriend who worked there as an employee too, not just an inmate.

It's great that the article states that the cold case investigators spoke with school staff from the PA/Rockport area - I always wondered if those kinds of leads were followed up.

We brought up several times how strange it was that she didn’t have a purse or bag. The description always just mentions her clothing.

Maybe she kept it inside her knit sweater, as it was kinda large, the bag wouldn’t have been visible.

We brought up several times how strange it was that she didn’t have a purse or bag. The description always just mentions her clothing.
Took me a minute, but I found it! It would have drove me crazy! :D

After the body was examined, police deduced that the victim was a white girl between 14 and 17 years old. That means she would have been born between 1963 and 1966.

She was 5 feet to 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighed between 100 and 110 pounds. Both of her ears were pierced.

Before the murder, the girl was seen wearing blue jeans, a yellow pullover shirt, a large, off-white knit sweater with big pockets and red leather sandals. She had a brown purse with a shoulder strap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan