Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I watch my state hold up the election results...

I have some good news! Puma Path house is out of hiding and now has kitchen photos!

Perhaps BM is actually better at house staging than he was at crime scene staging. :cool:

19057 Puma Path, Salida, CO 81242 | 45 Photos | MLS #4727659 - Movoto

Was just coming here to post the same. It's back up on Zillow, too. (It's been up for 1 day).

19057 Puma Path, Salida, CO 81201 | MLS #4727659 | Zillow

That bathroom wall looks beat the hell up. I honestly wonder why that would not have been fixed before trying to sell. It's gashed in several spots.

Also, most of the landscape photos are gone. There is not one shot of the yard with boulders.

Zero personality appeal. However, I've been scouring Air Bnb all week, watching to see if PP went up, and many of these Colorado homes have a very similar style, down to the same yellow walls. It must be a regional decor aesthetic. I also have to admit, I am dying to rent one of these places some day, if we are ever allowed to travel again. Lol. Looks so pretty there.

Last edited:
Because it's been reported in MSM that a neighbor lady got a call (apparently both from the daughters and from BM) and then she went over to the house and then she made the actual 911 missing persons call?

There are two "ladies" in the story - both elderly (I've seen the near neighbor on television broadcasts- the one that lives next to the Puma house). The other one lives near the worksite in Salida. She has said she is hard of hearing (I don't think her age has been reported, but I believe there are pictures of her somewhere - let's just say she's over 60 IMO).

Anyway, the way we know that the daughters called a neighbor lady is that it is reported in MSM and somewhere, I believe there is a picture of her. Check the media thread, but the ball is in your court as to whether or not that person pictured is a "lady" or not.

To me, she's definitely female (and she's also been mentioned by reporters).
Yes, the woman pictured in the DM who declined to be interviewed is the neighbor who spoke to BM twice by phone and went to check the house.

The other neighbor the girls apparently called in the morning is also a woman but I hadn't read that she is the same as the woman in Salida who lives near the jobsite. I thought she was "unknown."

AFAIK, BM didn’t call the neighbor. The girls called a neighbor, and that neighbor called another neighbor - JR.

JR went to the house, didn’t find SM, then called 911. (She may have called the original neighbor, or called BM before or after the 911 call, I am unsure.)

I have read this chain of calls version in several places. Here’s one from MSM. (with BBM):

“Morphew’s friends called one of her neighbors when they couldn’t reach her. That neighbor called the police to report her missing.”
Search for missing mom Suzanne Morphew in Colorado expected to draw hundreds of volunteers
I thought AM or the PE guys said that BM called the neighbor and asked her to go to the house to see if the two cars where there. She then went back to her home and called him back from her landline and told him the cars were there. He then asked her to go check to see if Suzanne's bike was there and that's how the bike story was born. They both stated they were worried and BM asked her to call 911. Soon after that BM said he left to return to Salida. Imo

While I watch my state hold up the election results...

I have some good news! Puma Path house is out of hiding and now has kitchen photos!

Perhaps BM is actually better at house staging than he was at crime scene staging. :cool:

https://www.movoto.com/salida-co/19057-puma-path-salida-co-81201/pid_396sqi4s9g/for-sale/
I wonder what happened to that huge antler chandelier hanging from the living room ceiling that was featured in the original pictures. It's gone now.

Who does pay for the repair, if "numerous trades" are using equipment?
The contractor who owns or rents the equipment is the responsible party.
Generally the trade that caused the damage will reimburse the owner or renter.
Plus there is also a damage waiver when one rents.

Last edited:
I thought AM or the PE guys said that BM called the neighbor and asked her to go to the house to see if the two cars where there. She then went back to her home and called him back from her landline and told him the cars were there. He then asked her to go check to see if Suzanne's bike was there and that's how the bike story was born. They both stated they were worried and BM asked her to call 911. Soon after that BM said he left to return to Salida. Imo

Hmm, maybe? Did BM tell AM that? Possibly another fairytale from Puma Path.

I guess this will be another detail that won’t be known to us until an affidavit is released, or the neighbor speaks to MSM. She would know if she went to the house before or after talking to BM.

jmo

Why that awful baby poo/mustard color in every last room?

It's not a spectacular house. The exterior is quite unattractive, and there aren't any high end features. It looks more like a corporate retreat than a family home.

That mustard color was popular about a decade ago.

I know because it’s still on my own walls. My paint color was called whole wheat. And it’s been bugging me.

You just helped me decide - it’s time to paint. :p

jmo

There's a new DA in Colorado District 11:

Colorado Other - District 11 Election Results | Times Herald

I've long been of the opinion that we wouldn't see an arrest prior to the election.

There's no guarantee this will make any difference, obviously.

Fingers crossed Sheriff Spezze will be gifting BM with a set of shiny bracelets for Christmas this year!

JMO.

Last edited:
Was just coming here to post the same. It's back up on Zillow, too. (It's been up for 1 day).

That bathroom wall looks beat the hell up. I honestly wonder why that would not have been fixed before trying to sell. It's gashed in several spots.

Also, most of the landscape photos are gone. There is not one shot of the yard with boulders.

Zero personality appeal. However, I've been scouring Air Bnb all week, watching to see if PP went up, and many of these Colorado homes have a very similar style, down to the same yellow walls. It must be a regional decor aesthetic. I also have to admit, I am dying to rent one of these places some day, if we are ever allowed to travel again. Lol. Looks so pretty there.
The last photo, of the small bathroom, really DOES look odd. It seems out of place with the rest of the home. There are quite a few places where it looks like something "crashed" into the wall, or gouged it. Having given birth to 6 sons and 2 daughters, we had a few things like that in one of our homes. Eventually they were repaired, but I would not expect an expensive home like that to be on the market with those glaringly obvious imperfections. It seems incongruous...

It appears there has been some professional staging done. I cannot believe that Barry has made up the rooms in such a tidy fashion. Also worth noting is the absence of personal photos from past listings.

Btw: I searched for a §533 ..... Don't know, what to do with the find. :confused:;)

Well CM on PE keeps saying code 33. In police radio it means clear the channel, emergency traffic only but in Healthcare means a pregnant mom is in need of immediate care. As he likes to talk in riddles, think of the rumors that could get started if someone interpreted that the wrong way.

I wonder what happened to that huge antler chandelier hanging from the living room ceiling that was featured in the original pictures. It's gone now.
The gorgeous log beams, hand scribed Hickory floors, a substantial, custom made Elk chandelier and a very impressive floor to ceiling sand stone fireplace is the focal point of this amazing room!
On the listing still ......

It appears there has been some professional staging done. I cannot believe that Barry has made up the rooms in such a tidy fashion. Also worth noting is the absence of personal photos from past listings.
Some professional staging has been done. (I'm in RE and recognize some of the tale tell signs)
This is not a "lived in" home listing imo. This is a vacant home imo.
I wonder if the closets and cabinets have been cleared out. I expect so.
I wonder what will be done with the furniture when the house is sold.
Barry has moved into a condo last I heard and must have bought or rented new furniture as it appears the PP house is still furnished with what was already there.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members