Found Deceased MA - Jalajhia “LayLay” Finklea, 18, pregnant, w/ Luis Zaragoza (fnd decd), New Bedford, 20 Oct 2020

I was checking out LZ's twitter account right after it was shared here and there has been a *lot* more activity on it today. Yesterday, his most recent post (which has now been deleted!!) said something to the effect of: "my hearts good even when i gotta do bad" and had a lot of comments from people, urging him to "bring the girl home".

Today, his twitter features several videos and photos of JF and screenshots of text messages between LZ and JF, which appear to be posted as some sort of 'proof' that JF is alive and well and hasn't been harmed.

All of these photos, videos and screenshots were posted within the last two hours, but there's no proof of when they were actually filmed (except the text message screenshots, which have dates from January of this year). The comments for many of these posts keep being turned off and on (LZ is watching the activity on his posts closely and preventing people from commenting.)

I don't know the status of anything else (if she's still considered missing? Is she endangered?), other than to say, JF does now have a NamUs profile.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I was checking out LZ's twitter account right after it was shared here and there has been a *lot* more activity on it today. Yesterday, his most recent post (which has now been deleted!!) said something to the effect of: "my hearts good even when i gotta do bad" and had a lot of comments from people, urging him to "bring the girl home".

Today, his twitter features several videos and photos of JF and screenshots of text messages between LZ and JF, which appear to be posted as some sort of 'proof' that JF is alive and well and hasn't been harmed.

All of these photos, videos and screenshots were posted within the last two hours, but there's no proof of when they were actually filmed (except the text message screenshots, which have dates from January of this year). The comments for many of these posts keep being turned off and on (LZ is watching the activity on his posts closely and preventing people from commenting.)

I don't know the status of anything else (if she's still considered missing? Is she endangered?), other than to say, JF does now have a NamUs profile.

Wow, I would not have seen this had you not posted... haven't been checking his twitter. This is definitely getting stranger. If she is safe, why wouldn't JF herself have said anything on social media?

(ugh I'm so glad you all are replying - I'm so worried for this girl and no one had responded for a few days, I didn't want her to go unnoticed.)

I try to bump up the threads that don't get a lot of attention. At least we are here and we are noticing her disappearance, I hope they find her. This seems like a very complex situation.

It's pretty suspect to me if someone has to post videos and text messages to prove they didn't hurt someone, especially since I think most of those posts are older exchanges between them. If he is posting videos of her from January to prove his innocence and doesn't have anything from the immediate dates she went missing, well, then something isn't right.

Good lord, this guy is a loser

Oh gorgeous girl. I Flippin despise when somebody shady, and sketchy, and twice their age uses them. Especially a female victim.

Hopefully she somehow escapes them all, and can get help.

Oh and poor baby King Barboza or whatever his name is. His mom is worried too. She hasn't seen him in a week. No idea where he is. GT@O, lady.

Up thread someone asked if the guy was tattooing? Could be or more like rolling a blunt or something related.

May Our Good Mother Earth protect her child. Get her help. Prayers right now to Blessed Mother!

I doubt it's just a coincidence that she disappeared as soon as she turned 18. Did she go with him willingly? The family must have an idea of whether or not she was taken and is being held against her will.

What's concerning is that no-one has seen or heard from her since she disappeared and there has been no SM activity.

Do police believe she is in danger? There are barely any media reports about this case. Somebody must know something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back