UK UK - West Midlands, Human remains found near a Land Rover factory, Nov'20

RobinCAL

Reaction score
Mystery as human bones found near Jaguar Land Rover factory

"COPS have launched a probe after human remains were found near a Land Rover factory - just three miles from where the missing ‘milk carton’ kids were last seen in 1996."

"Detectives are digging the site in Solihull, West Midlands, near to where schoolboys Patrick Warren and David Spencer disappeared 24 years ago. "

"West Midlands Police have cordoned off the site, and confirmed that “the bones will undergo forensic and archaeological analysis”

"Police say there's no evidence a crime has been committed."

When the case was reviewed in 2006, Field was named as a suspect. He was questioned by detectives and officers also dug up land he used as a dumping ground at Old Damson Lane in Solihull.

Patrick Warren and David Spencer: The mystery of the Milk Carton Kids

This must be just metres away from where the bones have been found on Damson Parkway.

John and Thomas weren't younger, though, right? Jonathan and Victoria were, though. Gives me chills to think about all of these children who disappeared in pairs. So so tragic.

I think Belfast is just too far away for it to be John and Thomas.

I think it will probably turn out to be historical sadly.

I think Belfast is just too far away for it to be John and Thomas.

Yes its over the water, but i think there are car ferrys that cross back and forth often? (Southampton to the isle of wight has one) it's not a stretch for someone who travels a lot to dump bodies a long way away.

Yes its over the water, but i think there are car ferrys that cross back and forth often? (Southampton to the isle of wight has one) it's not a stretch for someone who travels a lot to dump bodies a long way away.
Yes definitely Ferries to England and Scotland. Robert Black SK from Stirlingshire abducted and murdered an 11 year old girl in 1991 while he was driving in N Ireland. He went on to murder more children and IIRC he abducted a young girl near the Scotland/England Border and her body was found 250 miles away. So I agree that nothing can be ruled out.

You're probably right, if they've already made the determination that it's definitely not two preteen boys from the 90's, but I hope they can explain how the historical remains got to this location.

What do you think about the Jonathan/ Victoria case mentioned above as a possibility?

You're probably right, if they've already made the determination that it's definitely not two preteen boys from the 90's, but I hope they can explain how the historical remains got to this location.

What do you think about the Jonathan/ Victoria case mentioned above as a possibility?

I think John’s and Thomas’s cases will turn out to be sectarian rather than random, and I think several people know exactly what happened to them.

I need to look at J & V in more depth and come back to it. ETA: the husband/father was convicted of murdering Johnathan and Victoria and their mother Pat. He had a boat and lived in Devon, so I would imagine they were probably dumped at sea sadly. I can’t think that he would have any reason to drive their bodies to the Midlands when he had a much easier disposal method on his doorstep.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back