NY - Newborn twin boys found dead and wrapped in brown paper outside Bronx apartment, 9 Nov 2020

Dénouement

Reaction score
The bodies of two dead newborn boys were found wrapped in brown paper and dumped in the back of a Bronx building on Monday afternoon, police said.

The building superintendent discovered the infant twins around 1:45 p.m. in a patio area behind the Claremont high-rise on College Avenue and East 171st Street, the NYPD said.

“It’s tragic,” a law enforcement source said. “These two boys never had a chance.”

One of the infants had a puncture wound that investigators believe may have occurred during birth, while the other had a head injury and a blue string wrapped around his neck, according to cops and sources.

Investigators believe the babies were thrown from a window inside the building, sources said.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nypo...ped-in-paper-found-dumped-on-bronx-patio/amp/

Police are looking for surveillance video in the area for potential leads. They had no information on who the parents might be as of mid-afternoon Monday, officials said, or how they ended up where they were found.

Sources close to the investigation said one of the babies had a blue string tied around his neck.

2 Dead Newborns Found Wrapped in Paper on NYC Building Patio: Police

They need to find the mother ASAP. She may not have been a willing participant in these events and could very well need medical assistance.

Building superintendents probably come across a lot of distrubing scenes but this is traumic. I am so sorry he had to see those babies like that.

What world are we in?

That building has 6 floors, and 44 units. Hazardous violations ranging from of course rats to no heat.

Doubting these boys were thrown from a window or at least from not high up as the poor little things would have worse than a puncture wound and head trauma. Perhaps"whatever human" did this tossed the babies over the fence in the photos.

Also speculation is the blue string is the little angels umbilical cord.

Gone before you had a chance little guys.

The New York Post dated 11/10 reports these little ones were not in brown paper, but one on a pad for pets. The other in a garbage bag. They were roughly 20 feet apart.

Police continue to comb hospitals looking for any woman who came in bleeding heavily.

Unable to link, but that is paper and date above. It is the janitors area where they were found.

Dear Lord heal this awful world!

I read this yesterday with instant misty eyes. What unimaginable horror. I’m constantly shocked and disappointed with mankind as so many of us here are ~ but this soul crushing event made a guttural sound come from within my body. Heartbreaking!

The New York Post dated 11/10 reports these little ones were not in brown paper, but one on a pad for pets. The other in a garbage bag. They were roughly 20 feet apart.

Police continue to comb hospitals looking for any woman who came in bleeding heavily.

Unable to link, but that is paper and date above. It is the janitors area where they were found.

Amen Filly.........poor little babies........

I read this yesterday with instant misty eyes. What unimaginable horror. I’m constantly shocked and disappointed with mankind as so many of us here are ~ but this soul crushing event made a guttural sound come from within my body. Heartbreaking!
I understand.....i got very misty when I first heard of this tragedy....I don't understand....I guess its good that I am not so jaded that I feel such grief and sorrow over babies I don't know

Here’s one that reports the umbilical cord was wrapped around one of the baby boy’s neck with other graphic sad details. I can’t imagine how many synonyms for the word sad exist but the most detailed descriptive emotional words will fit this tragedy. For sure... what a monster!!!
Two Newborn Baby Boys Mysteriously Found Dead In NYC, Authorities Asking For Help

There's three shelters not far from that building. One being a Children's Rescue Fund?

Other things going through my head I need to listen to meditation music and pray to Our Lady.

(Sigh)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back