Australia- Police uncover child abuse ring, June 2020

The arrest of one alleged child sex offender on the Central Coast in February led to the discovery of a further 13 suspects and 46 victims across the country as police uncovered what is believed to be an extensive online paedophile network used to share photos and videos of child abuse.
Operation Arkstone
828 TOTAL CHARGES

• 577 NSW
  • 30 Queensland
  • 221 Western Australia
46 CHILD VICTIMS IDENTIFIED

• 39 NSW
  • 1 Queensland
  • 6 Western Australia
14 ARRESTS AND NOTICES TO APPEAR

The central coast is a cess pit. Poor little William never had a chance. :( And so many others.

But a child care centre!

I’m thinking of Tiahleigh Palmer, that *advertiser censored* who molested and murdered her did the same to little kiddies in his wife’s child care centre.

I am totally gobsmacked, but we should t be surprised because it’s those places where they gravitate.

FILTHY SCUM!

Does anyone know when the well known Sydney businessman next goes to court, he would certainly have the resources to fund a child *advertiser censored* ring, makes me sick to think we all looked up to him many years ago.

Does anyone know when the well known Sydney businessman next goes to court, he would certainly have the resources to fund a child *advertiser censored* ring, makes me sick to think we all looked up to him many years ago.

Hey Kiwi, can you say who this is or have you got a link so I can see please?

Disturbing details on multi-millionaire Sir Ron Brierley’s child *advertiser censored* charges

Kiwi, do you know if this person was uncovered as part of Operation Arkstone?

Dunno if the cops were called because he was escaping or it just so happened they checked his laptop.

In a statement, NSW Police said the 82-year-old was arrested at Sydney International Airport on Tuesday about 6.30am.

Kiwi, do you know if this person was uncovered as part of Operation Arkstone?
Possibly if the operation had been running for a while, I think the police had been waiting to nab him for ages, but because he is rich and powerful probably daren’ t burst into his house, whereas being able to nab his computer at the airport as he left on holiday was perfect excuse.

I can’t find any updates on his latest court appearance, which should have happened by now.

I wonder if Covid helped with this arrest? Australian citizens have to get permission to travel overseas right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back