Recovered/Located AR- Peggy Edwards, 52, Jonesboro, 07 Nov 2020

Jonesboro Police Department

Please help us locate Ms. Peggy Sellers Edwards! She was last seen on November 7 at noon leaving a home in north Jonesboro heading to Mr. T's and to Paragould.

It is unsure at this time if she made it to Mr. T's but she did not make it to Paragould. She was driving a gray Nissan pickup truck with front end damage and a black hood. Her family has been unable to contact her since 11/7. She was possibly headed towards Paragould or Cardwell.

If you have seen Ms. Edwards or know her whereabouts, send us a message or call the desk sergeant at 870-935-5657.
Ref# 11305

0AAA9796-E5F5-4E2C-9821-2EB24E5974A0.jpeg

Police searching for missing Jonesboro woman

Mr T's Liquor Store & Smoke Shop
462 US-412, Cardwell, MO 63829
(573) 654-2313
Google Maps

I was just going to post the map, but I'm glad you did, @mlhenn! You are so much more familiar with the area.

I'm so confused as to why Peggy was driving to Mr. T's in Cardwell, as there are much closer liquor stores, tobacco stores, and/or gas stations. I'm also confused as to why it is stated in the opening post that it is unknown if Peggy arrived at Mr. T's, but that it is know that Peggy did not arrive in Paragould. You almost have to drive through Paragould to get to Mr. T's, although there are roads between Jonesboro and Cardwell that avoid Paragould. Peggy must have been planning to arrive at an unstated location in Paragould, or why would they definitely know that Peggy didn't arrive in that town?

Since the truck hasn't been found, I'm worried that Peggy had an accident. I hope she can be found quickly, and hopefully still alive.

I was just going to post the map, but I'm glad you did, @mlhenn! You are so much more familiar with the area.

I'm so confused as to why Peggy was driving to Mr. T's in Cardwell, as there are much closer liquor stores, tobacco stores, and/or gas stations. I'm also confused as to why it is stated in the opening post that it is unknown if Peggy arrived at Mr. T's, but that it is know that Peggy did not arrive in Paragould. You almost have to drive through Paragould to get to Mr. T's, although there are roads between Jonesboro and Cardwell that avoid Paragould. Peggy must have been planning to arrive at an unstated location in Paragould, or why would they definitely know that Peggy didn't arrive in that town?

Since the truck hasn't been found, I'm worried that Peggy had an accident. I hope she can be found quickly, and hopefully still alive.

@TatianaBarbie
The only reason I can think of would be because Jonesboro is in Craighead Co...and that county is considered a “dry county”...so maybe she travelled there to buy alcohol.

Details
Search Results - Never Forgotten | Arkansas Takes Action

Peggy Lee Edwards
Current Age: 52
Race: White
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 153 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Information

Date Missing: 11/7/2020
City of Report: Jonesboro
Case Number: 202011305

Alias Names

Identifying Features

Photos

6AD5D447-3426-4978-B185-46C8590F292D.jpeg

Contact the Jonesboro Police Department for more information at (870) 935-4600

@TatianaBarbie
The only reason I can think of would be because Jonesboro is in Craighead Co...and that county is considered a “dry county”...so maybe she travelled there to buy alcohol.

Thank you for that info about Peggy's county being a "dry county"--that would explain why Peggy drove to Mr. T's in Cardwell. I am still wondering about why Peggy was going to Paragould, and how is it known that Peggy didn't get to Paragould. Also, I wonder if Mr. T's has security cameras that could be checked. It is a large business, with a 13,000 sq ft store, a cafe, and gasoline pumps (info from google). I checked the google street view, but I just couldn't identify any security cameras.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502
Back