Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone knows who did this, or has a very strong suspicion. Someone from the Kendall area. IMO. They owe it to this little boy to come forward. It's time these creeps involved were outed.

Some filthy roach is hiding under a slimy rock thinking how smart he is and gaining more confidence.
I’m hoping that low-life roach will crawl out and make a mistake and the cops will be right there waiting.

BUT I think I’m dreaming and the cops won’t be there at all.

I hope that mistake doesn’t involve another small child.
Unfortunately, according to statistics those filthy roach-pedophiles usually commit atrocities 200 times before being found.
IMO, unless William was taken by some youths as a lark, there is opportunistic evil still lurking under a rock, ready, always ready.

as far as we know there was never a warning advising a predator in the area was there, which seems remiss if police really dont know what happened, children in the area could still be in danger?

The ‘KNOWN’ pedophiles in that area there should have been a permanent warning sign on the highway leading to Kendall stating “pedophiles reside in this area. Warning’.

But hey, these roaches can travel anywhere.

Last edited:
15th Aug 2020
Police searching for missing three-year-old William Tyrrell were stunned at the sheer number of sex offenders in the area, the former head of the investigation has revealed.

Hard-bitten homicide detective Gary Jubelin was staggered by the realisation the region around Kendall, in NSW, where William disappeared in September 2014, had become home to so many criminals.

"It's as if they've settled on this quiet, overlooked backwater like mosquitoes,"
The sinister secrets of William Tyrrell's town

Last edited:
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cr...&utm_campaign=PerthNow+Noon+update+11.11.2020
Both men will appear in Port Macquarie Local Court on November 19.

The volunteer soccer coach was also able to gain access to seven children.

“One of the key allegations for all three of these offenders is offending in a position of authority,” NSW Police State Crime Commander Assistant Commissioner Stuart Smith said.

Police began arresting the men in February after tip-offs from American social media companies were passed on, with the most recent arrest on Friday.

- Timothy Luke Doyle, 27, and Steven Garrad, 22, "are understood to have been living in Kendall" when William Tyrrell went missing. But "NSW police said on Tuesday there was no connection between the men and William's disappearance."

- "[Steven Garrad] sought in court for his name to be suppressed after family members received threats of violence. But a magistrate said last week that his identity should be known, as it could help identify more alleged victims."

Sixteen kids abused while at childcare (The Australian, 10 Nov 2020) or non-subscribers could try a link tweeted by @australian

I imagine that the 16 known victims from the child care centre are only the tip of the iceberg. There would be a huge number or children who couldn’t possibly understand, remember or communicate that they have been abused. I think it would be impossible to even know how many from the centre were abused and I think there would be a number of instances that will never come to light :(

i know we discussed this photo a lot already but it still puzzles me why it was on the police board, and with the town so full of csos, and the paedophile rings theyre now unearthing could it have been located on someones computer?
244781-70d80d68bdfdc6fd7380bdd1988f2037.jpg

Kendall man fronts court on 300 child sex charges

"Doyle was charged with a total of 300 charges, relating to alleged incidents from June 2011 through to June 2020.

These include, sexual intercourse with child under the age of 10 years; produce child abuse material; use child under 14 years to make child abuse material; commit act of indecency with person aged under 16 years; possess/control child abuse material using carriage service; indecent assault of person under 16 years; sexual intercourse with child under 10 years; intentionally sexual touch child under 10 years; sexual intercourse with child under the age of 14 years; incite person under 16 years to commit an act of indecency; aggravated indecent assault, victim under authority; indecent assault of a person under 16 years; use carriage service to publish/transmit child abuse; use carriage service to groom under 16 year old for sex.

Those charges relate to alleged incidents at Wingham, Old Bar and Kendall on February 27, 2018, January 26, 2018 and June 4, 2020.

The children were aged between four and six.
[snip]
Court documents indicate Doyle allegedly video recorded a child performing a sex act on two occasions - one of these was allegedly at a Mid-North Coast childcare centre
."

So, it's a bit ambiguous, where exactly he was working (presumably to protect the centre involved), and if it was in Pt Macquarie, how was he accessing children in Wingham, Old Bar and Kendall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow