FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrepect intended, but do they believe she is really out there and not contacting her family? There have been no sightings of her. No use of her CCs or other things. To me, this is evidence in itself.

This could be significant: Serial Killer caught in Fulton County GA?

Recent killing leads police to possible serial killer
Chef charged in four murders admitted to doing 'bad things'

By BETH WARREN
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 08/17/07

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1632056#post1632056

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me...007/08/16/killer_0817.html?cxntnid=amn081707e

Altho...maybe not...depending on if he was already in jail when Jenn went missing. I haven't run across when this guy was arrested. They do have him now in the data bank for DNA etc., too. I don't know.

First of all, every single person on this thread is hoping for a miracle.

At the same time, Cat has a point.

We just can't imagine what the Kesse's are going through.

Sometimes I do wonder, if calling in Equisearch, would be construed as a "recovery" effort, rather than an effort to find a live person.

I honestly can't blame the Kesse's for any of their actions, or inactions.

While there isn't a crime scene, or evidence that Jk is deceased, there are some rather discouraging signs.

In my mind, the most frightening, is the video of some unknown person, dumping Jk's car at HOTG.

I know the Kesse's understand the odds, since Joyce was quoted as saying that 98% of people missing 30 days, are found deceased.

However, how many of us would take the 2% odds, if it was our daughter, or related to the lottery.

Somebody has to make up the 2%, so why not JK?

Also, as it relates to searches. RE-searching areas previously searched is never a bad idea. In the Chandra Levy case, Chandra was found in an area that was already searched.

So, either the initial searchers missed her the first time, or Chandra was put there later.

I'm no search expert, but, everytime I see searchers on horseback, it makes me wonder what is going on. If someone covers up evidence with the use of leaves, brush, etc. that can't be seen on horseback.

People walking, arm's length apart, across an area, is the only way to search, imo. The horses look good, but, imo, it is not effective.

left

I would say a search with Equusearch is always a recovery effort. That might have been part of the problem early on when they would in other cases get asked to help.

rd

Yes police on horseback searched for Jenn, but so did over 1000 volunteers.

Left, I agree. No one knows what the Kesse's have been thru, and no one knows how they would react in their situation. Of course we're hoping and praying for the miracle. How could you get out of bed every day without that hope?

SS, its not Jenn. Her eyes are blue vs green. Also, the tatoo jenn has is a small four leaf clover. Also the height is off. However, the good news is that you are keeping your eye out. Thank you!

Always keeping an eye out for Jennifer!

I knew that about the tats, etc., but you never know how "off" LE might be with height or other things. Besides that...in all this time...her tattoo could have been replaced by something else. The eyes are officially listed as Hazel...which could be green depending on what color the person wears.

I was just going by the facial features only. She does resemble her. I just want to encourage everyone to look at every picture they see of the missing...even if the other factors don't seem to match because you never know what is exactly accurate. : )

SeriouslySearching, I think it was smart of you to compare the woman who has amnesia with Jennifer Kesse. There is something that is similar and I don't know for sure what it is. Perhaps it is the shape of the face or else the eyebrows.

They aren't the same person. Jennifer is at least two inches taller and is much thinner than the woman with amnesia. The shape of the nose is different. The hair color and eye color doesn't match. Studying the photos I can even tell that their teeth are different.

Yes, you are right. I agree it isn't her. Wishful thinking perhaps? : )

However, I remember the bulletin that was put out on a boy they found I believe in California and LE had his height, weight, etc. totally wrong! Sometimes, they do make mistakes.

Sometimes?

Plus, when it comes to a couple of inches in height, that is nothing.

Heck, people fudge all the time on their DMV info., to look taller, thinner, etc. Does anyone really give their true weight on their DL?

Regardless, I agree the woman in TX is not JK.

However, excellent find by SS.

All the state of Texas has to do is call Greta, and get that woman's photo on TV once, and I'm sure someone will recognize her.

Keep up the good work SS.

left

Ok, I'll throw in some food for thought here. I thought I was done examining the photo blowups, and then I stumbled over a couple of things, culminating in a very unexpected discovery this weekend.

Further analyzing the images I have posted in Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect, I examined the remainder of what is commonly believed to be the "arm" in surveillance photo two released by police that turned out to be, at least the lower part, what appears to be a collapsible baton.

So what is above the baton that looks like an arm? The baton goes up to the duty belt and its rounded top is precisely at the same level as the top of stun gun holster, the highest point of the 45 degree angled strap from the holster. A fence post is between the two where they join the duty belt.

The duty belt is a couple of inches wide. I believe you can see it through the gate lock as it wraps around in front of the suspect.

The duty belt also forms a lateral black line above at the top of the belt, a couple of inches above the rounded top of the baton. This straight line, extending out from the fencepost running down between the holster and baton, creates an optical illusion. It appears to be the bottom of a white sleeve, with the "arm" continuing on down at a slight tilt in a straight line, as if the suspect were marching and swung his arm back and down rigidly.

But the baton is not his arm, and the straight black line across is not the bottom of his shirt sleeve. The white shirt showing is just that of his back, above the duty belt.

But in analyzing the remainder of this optical illusion, there is an object above the baton on the whilte shirt, about mid-back level. I puzzled over this for quite some time. It clearly has a 3-D look to it, which you can see if you look at photo six of the blowup images, in the fence section above the baton.

As I searched on what this could be I considered a logo on his back, but it had far too much depth. It has a zig-zaggy look to it as you look at it up and down. It appears it could be something on his left shoulder or something just behind him, not part of him, or from a distance helps make up the top part of that "arm" people believe they see.

I considered something mid-back supported by his duty belt, but the options, OC spray container, radio, latex glove pouch, did not resemble it and are not carried that high off the belt. Going up and down it just didn't make much sense.

But then as I examined it under various levels of brightness and darkness I noticed it is a perfectly shaped symmetrical object resembling binoculars, but hanging sideways on his back, with the eyepieces to the left and the lens to the right. I also considered it possible to be a camera with some lenses and such which might somewhat resemble binoculars.

In doing more research, I ran across a very interesting statement in a police manual. It said, Taser cartridges are not to be carried loosely as in a pocket as they may discharge. And then it dawned on me. This is either the Taser cartidge (and perhaps a spare above it) or the expended cartidge, depending on whether he used the gun in probe mode. And I doubt that he did.

He would have removed the cartridge to use the gun in stun mode, and he couldn't carry the cartidge in his pocket. It appears to me he is carrying the stun gun cartridges on a belt over his left shoulder.

It also appears to me in blowups of photo one that he is grasping the stun gun with his fingers. The hand doesn't look right for either left hand or right hand, it looks too far back and level. But I think it's his left hand reaching behind his back and either steadying the stun gun or ready to draw it, although again, the right hand would be easier but not as stealthy as drawing from behind his back unseen.

As you examine the blowups of photo one, you can see extensions from his curled fingers of a dark rectangular object that is mostly obscured by a fencepost, but it does extend out in front of the fencepost some.

It could be something else he is grasping, but it appears to me he is drawing the stun gun with his left hand, while over his left shoulder is a cartridge belt holding his Taser cartridge which he must reinsert after using the gun in stun mode, in my opinion, in the abduction of Jennifer.

Any use of the stun gun would be recorded and known by a compliance officer if he is law enforcement. He would explain the recorded use as an accidental discharge. The identifying confetti of a cartidge firing would not be left at the scene of the crime.

But if he is an imposter, then no one knows but himself, and us.

rd

I know. The original pictures aren't too helpful without explanation. Clearly you can see there is no elbow on the "arm" and it goes straight down with no hand. Very misleading if one only takes a cursory glance. I was certainly fooled for a long while.

Also where the "sleeve" (not really a sleeve but it appears to be on a quick glance) there is what you would think is a sleeve patch or badge. But I think it's possible it might be another case thingy (or whatever the things on the duty belt are called) on the other side of him or on his side but towards the back. Remember there is an elevated small ramp leading up into the pool area and this is why the suspect looks short. So what appears to be on his "sleeve" is his back or possibly the left side. It's probably a design of some kind on the back of his shirt but because of the elevated pool area, it could just look higher than it really is.

Let's talk about what a cop/bike patrol officer, wearing a duty belt armed with a taser and a baton, is doing parking Jennifer Kesse's car a mile down the road on the day she disappeared....

Sometimes?

Plus, when it comes to a couple of inches in height, that is nothing.

Heck, people fudge all the time on their DMV info., to look taller, thinner, etc. Does anyone really give their true weight on their DL?

Regardless, I agree the woman in TX is not JK.

However, excellent find by SS.

All the state of Texas has to do is call Greta, and get that woman's photo on TV once, and I'm sure someone will recognize her.

Keep up the good work SS.

left
Thanks, Left! You are right...she should call Greta.

Yes, I think the picture was taken down because the woman was identified as Stacey Forbes, 40, from Tennessee, on the 23rd.

Here's a link, with her picture.

http://www.wbir.com/news/regional/story.aspx?storyid=48345

left

WHOA! The strange thing is that she does somewhat look like Jennifer Kesse! Of course with further examination it could be confirmed that she is not.

Yet Jennifer has been gone for over 1 and a half years, right? Who knows what could happen in that time? Of course it seems very far fetched that a perpetrator would force Jen to have plastic surgery but I guess there is a first time for everything.

We're probably looking for a first time something since that's the miracle it would take if she is still alive.

Stacey Forbes was reunited with her family and she, hopefully, will be getting the help she needs now. I pray their reunion is not only wonderful, but they are very understanding and appreciative. (They should come here and see the families still awaiting that moment.)

I have been thinking a lot about Jennifer the past couple of days.

There is another thread about bones being found by the side of a road in Florida and it detailed how there are at least 100 unidentified skeletons in the coroner's office. Do Jenn's parents check with the different coroner's offices around the state to determine if any UIDs could be her?

Human Remains unearthed in Broward County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member