MA MA - Hudson, WhtMale 64-66, UP12472, Lady J, Sissy Staff, Slave & Property, Jennifer tattoos, Mar'14

I talked to a friend who lives a couple of blocks away and she'd never heard about it either. Very strange.

I talked to a friend who lives a couple of blocks away and she'd never heard about it either. Very strange.

Weird! My gut feeling is that maybe there was no foul play suspected, just someone dying in their home - with the complication that the tenancy records were incomplete or incorrect. The John Doe could have been living under an assumed name, or maybe even just using a fake name to cover for bad credit or something.

Weird! My gut feeling is that maybe there was no foul play suspected, just someone dying in their home - with the complication that the tenancy records were incomplete or incorrect. The John Doe could have been living under an assumed name, or maybe even just using a fake name to cover for bad credit or something.

I think that is a possibility, but releasing the name would give people a chance to contact LE and give leads...like oh yeah, I always saw him at xyz...kwim?

Anyone else think the medial scar could be a vein harvested for possible heart surgery? I wonder if there is some hold back going on here....they should have been able to see if his chest was operated on. It would make sense given his probable age. Some physician somewhere would certainly remember those tats.

Long linear scar right leg from groin to below the knee medially.- does anyone think that this could have been a harvested vein for a bypass surgery? I just can't think of any other surgery off the top of my head that lets them open up the inner thigh from the groin to the knee. Then again, I could be assuming too much because coffee is not in my life this morning. lol JMO

Anyone else think the medial scar could be a vein harvested for possible heart surgery? I wonder if there is some hold back going on here....they should have been able to see if his chest was operated on. It would make sense given his probable age. Some physician somewhere would certainly remember those tats.

Sorry to sound like I was parrotting you!! lol I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing. But it could depend on how old the scar is and WHERE the surgery was performed. JMO

Are we allowed to "sleuth" Lady J and post links? Or is that against TOS/ protocol? I'd think that since her name is brought up; it could lead to some very pertinent information and possible a lead..JMO

No, we're not allowed to sleuth and post about the woman, or to post links to her website or SM pages. Naturally, you're free to do as you wish on your own. If you find something you think is important, then call it in.

Thanks.

Bumping! This is such a mystifying case for me.

I tracked down some choice rumors but none of them had anything that might lead to the person's identity.

A fascinating read, sadly Namus not reviewed very recently by LE.

Would it be possible/likely for Lady J's name to be something other than Jennifer? Asking because I figured out who she (the long-time dom) is and I'm wary of reaching out, also wary of giving her real identity to police, not looking to ruin her life...
I wish we knew more about the cause of death. If he died in the course of "play" or otherwise, if Lady J may have been present or not.
Does anyone know if there are multiple Lady J's in MA? I could be jumping down the wrong rabbit hole altogether.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back