GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

Tensions on the rise as Adam Strong murder trial grinds on in Oshawa

November 9, 2020

"The judge hearing Adam Strong's murder trial found himself managing rising tensions as the proceedings entered it's seventh week, calling for calm after an outburst from the public gallery -- and from the accused man himself.

At one point on Mon. Nov. 9, judge Joseph DiLuca warned Strong he could be removed from the courtroom if he continued to interrupt the trial."

Judge in Adam Strong murder trial hears details of extensive police search
November 10, 2020

"Police conducted an intensive search of Adam Strong's basement in the days after human remains were found there, seizing numerous items and conducting blood splatter and fingerprint analysis, court has heard.

So many items were found in the McMillan Drive residence that investigators had a storage pod dropped off at the site and required more space at the forensic unit's headquarters, court heard."

November 10, 2020

"Police conducted an intensive search of Adam Strong's basement in the days after human remains were found there, seizing numerous items and conducting blood splatter and fingerprint analysis, court has heard.

So many items were found in the McMillan Drive residence that investigators had a storage pod dropped off at the site and required more space at the forensic unit's headquarters, court heard."
Yikes, he had an autopsy table.

Thanks for all the updates @Tadpole12

November 10, 2020

Many thanks for all the updates, feel bad that i started the thread but have not been diligent about follow up - admittedly, because the case has rattled me.

He's so repulsive and this is so horribly disturbing that I have a hard time reading anything.

I just want him put away so I never need to look at him again.

Those poor girls.

Defence challenges forensics evidence tendered at Adam Strong murder trial
November 13 2020.

"Forensics evidence was the primary focus of the seventh week of Adam Strong's murder trial in Oshawa, during which a Durham police officer recounted the gathering and handling of exhibits, and responded to defense challenges about the integrity of that process.

Court heard police removed dozens of item from Strong's cluttered basement appartment on McMillian Drive in downtown Oshawa, ranging from large, such as a freezer in which human remains were found, to minute (virtually every knife in the residence was seized), to the bizarre: cops working with a cadaver dog found what was described as an autopsy table tucked behind a couch."

Defence challenges forensics evidence tendered at Adam Strong murder trial
November 13 2020.

"Forensics evidence was the primary focus of the seventh week of Adam Strong's murder trial in Oshawa, during which a Durham police officer recounted the gathering and handling of exhibits, and responded to defense challenges about the integrity of that process.

Court heard police removed dozens of item from Strong's cluttered basement appartment on McMillian Drive in downtown Oshawa, ranging from large, such as a freezer in which human remains were found, to minute (virtually every knife in the residence was seized), to the bizarre: cops working with a cadaver dog found what was described as an autopsy table tucked behind a couch."

I guess they're throwing everything at the wall in the hopes that something sticks but when you find flesh in the drains and body parts in a freezer, pretty hard to get the guy off.

I get that they are trying to sew doubt on the forensics but come on...........

I guess they're throwing everything at the wall in the hopes that something sticks but when you find flesh in the drains and body parts in a freezer, pretty hard to get the guy off.

I get that they are trying to sew doubt on the forensics but come on...........
It will be interesting to see how they might defend AS, if the victim's DNA was found on his (shiver) autopsy table. imo.

I have to google where to buy an autopsy table. Yikes!

I have a feeling he got it from a movie set. My company stores stuff in a shared storage space in a mall. A movie company stores all their stuff with ours. I went into storage one day and saw hospital beds, operating tables, autopsy tables - you name it and it was there.

AS did work Security or something for a movie or tv gig I believe. I have to think that's where he may have procured that table.

MOO

Bloody shoes among evidence seized in search of Adam Strong's apartment
November 16, 2020

"Adam Strong's cluttered bedroom yielded a trove of potential evidence, including blood-splattered running shoes that were eventually linked to murder victim Rori Hache, a judge heard as the eighth week of Strong's murder trial began.

Durham police conducted a thorough search of Stong's basement apartment on McMillan Drive in Oshawa following the discovery of Hache's remains there in late 2017, court has heard. The crown is relying heavily on forensics evidence to prove what it has acknowledged is a circumstantial case against
Strong."

Bloody shoes among evidence seized in search of Adam Strong's apartment
November 16, 2020

"Adam Strong's cluttered bedroom yielded a trove of potential evidence, including blood-splattered running shoes that were eventually linked to murder victim Rori Hache, a judge heard as the eighth week of Strong's murder trial began.

Durham police conducted a thorough search of Stong's basement apartment on McMillan Drive in Oshawa following the discovery of Hache's remains there in late 2017, court has heard. The crown is relying heavily on forensics evidence to prove what it has acknowledged is a circumstantial case against
Strong."

I don't quite understand how it is circumstantial when Rori's body parts were found in his freezer in his bedroom.

Sounds pretty iron clad to me.

MOO

Adam Strong's DNA detected in examination of human remains, expert testifies
November 17, 2020

"Bodily fluids linked to Adam Strong were detected during a forensics examination of human remains found in his apartment, an expert witness has testified at his murder trial.

Between 2018 and the spring of 2020, police sent numerous items to the CFS for analysis, including a specialty hunting knife found in a drawer in Strong's kitchen, which was found to bear dna linked to Fitzpatrick, court heard.

Other items included a hammer that was the focus of testimony Tuesday, ..."

(Shoot, I big thumbed it and had to backpage,
and then reached my article limit.
Full article is not up on facebook yet, so unable to complete)

November 17, 2020

"Bodily fluids linked to Adam Strong were detected during a forensics examination of human remains found in his apartment, an expert witness has testified at his murder trial.

Between 2018 and the spring of 2020, police sent numerous items to the CFS for analysis, including a specialty hunting knife found in a drawer in Strong's kitchen, which was found to bear dna linked to Fitzpatrick, court heard.

Other items included a hammer that was the focus of testimony Tuesday, ..."

(Shoot, I big thumbed it and had to backpage,
and then reached my article limit.
Full article is not up on facebook yet, so unable to complete)

''Forensic evidence is central to what is a largely circumstantial Crown case against Strong. The Crown alleges the young women were killed either during sexual assaults or as they were being forcibly confined.

The trial continues in Oshawa.''

Adam Strong murder trial: DNA linked to woman missing since 2008 found in freezer
November 18, 2020

"DNA linked to a young woman who went missing in 2008 was detected in a freezer seized from murder suspect Adam Strong's Oshawa apartment, a judge has heard.

Traces of blood found inside the chest freezer yielded genetic material matching a DNA profile for Kandis Fitzpatrick, biologist Maja Popovic of the Center of Forensic Sciences testified Wednesday, Nov. 18. The freezer was seized by Durham police following the discovery of remains confirmed to be those of Rori Hache, another young woman who vanished from the streets of Oshawa, court has heard."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back