NY - Newborn twin boys found dead and wrapped in brown paper outside Bronx apartment, 9 Nov 2020

So many people would have been overjoyed to adopt them.

Why couldn’t they have been dropped off at a hospital or fire station? Or wrapped up in a blanket and dropped off on someone’s front porch. Just absolutely beyond heartbreaking.

With the umbilical cord around one of the twins necks, I am wondering if one or both of them were not born alive.

I thought about that too.

Nuchal Cord and Birth Asphyxia

A nuchal cord is a complication that occurs when the umbilical cord wraps around the baby’s neck one or more times.

Still horrific, even if birth asphyxia happens - that is no way to dispose of newborn babies.

My stomach and heart are sick over this.

My infertility problems were over thirty years ago so I forget if fraternal twins share an umbilical cord? Identical twins? Have to look this up.

That's even if they are twins or even related. Here we had that creep Doctor performing abortions on women nine months along. Anything is possible as from that city data site it shows there are a lot of below poverty level immigrants there.

The cord speaks volumes, but why was the other baby found with a puncture wound?

An article I just read said two umbilical cords. One baby in a side alley, and the other little angel in back of building.

There were no apartments which they could have been dropped from thus it is believed they were "dumped" there at only hours old.

There's now a reward offered.

Wondering if it was anyone from the nearby shelters?

My infertility problems were over thirty years ago so I forget if fraternal twins share an umbilical cord? Identical twins?

Twins always have their own umbilical cord. Two placentas would make them possibly fraternal (identical twins can sometimes have two placentas). If there was only one placenta, they were identical.

On Thursday night, a platoon of homicide detectives lit candles and prayed for twin newborn babies, who would seem to have no one else.

"This case, it weighs heavily on each and every one of our hearts, it pulls at the heartstrings," said Lt. Hector Fuentes of NYPD Bronx Homicide.

On the day the infants were born 3 years ago, someone beat them to death and threw them out with the trash behind an apartment building on College Avenue in the Claremont section.

Thursday night, they stood side by side with community activists and clergy. A Crimestoppers van drove by.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back