Found Safe TN - Jordan Allen Gorman, 9, Joelton, 15 Nov 2020

Obviously LE is keeping a lot of info under wraps right now. They clearly know what time the 911 call came in, who made it and what was said. They know if the caller said I just saw a child run out of the house into the woods or I can't find my kid, he must've run away. Huge difference, not important until Jordan is found I know, but likely will be down the road.

With respect, we have not even seen his parents yet, let alone condemn them.
We do not even know their names.

Well there are more than one poster above who have made it clear they don't believe he ran into the woods or find it suspicious. I don't find the story at all suspicious right now.

Well there are more than one poster above who have made it clear they don't believe he ran into the woods or find it suspicious. I don't find the story at all suspicious right now.
It's suspicious when he didn't return, it was very cold last night, he's only 9.
Anything might have happened to him, he could have come to harm from another person, not necessarily his parents.

Hmmm. Ok.
Do we think he ran away then got abducted? Or do we think he was simply abducted/met with foul play and never actually ran into the woods at all?

At this point my guess is that the parents are telling the truth and he ran into the woods. I’m concerned that he has gotten hurt in the woods and am praying that he is found in time. The community is begging to help search. We are all heartbroken that he is still missing. The woods are dense and there are dangerous drops, deep crevices and holes, etc. Really treacherous for a young kid or anyone unfamiliar with the terrain.

IMO MOO

At this point my guess is that the parents are telling the truth and he ran into the woods. I’m concerned that he has gotten hurt in the woods and am praying that he is found in time. The community is begging to help search. We are all heartbroken that he is still missing. The woods are dense and there are dangerous drops, deep crevices and holes, etc. Really treacherous for a young kid or anyone unfamiliar with the terrain.

IMO MOO
Thanks for the local info.
These dropoffs and crevices are scary.
Are there caves in that area?
Thanks so much I'm 2 and a half hours away in Tennessee.
Praying for him to be safe.
Chi

I think many of us are thinking not only of Gannon but also little Noah Chamberlain here in Tn. He did just run ahead of his grandmother and was later found deceased. :( That was nearer to me and in a January.
The day started off very nice and turned freezing overnight.
I hope it's a different outcome here. Many were suspicious in his case as he was much younger.
Hoping this little guy is found ASAP.

With the low for tonight being 40 IMO he can survive and maybe hiding. Or hurt. Are they using infrared surely I missed it and they are.
So no shoes.
Jmo and waiting for news.

They haven’t mentioned IR, but it’s been used in every similar case I can recall. That’s really the best way to find a person at night from the air (which they are doing).

maybe a 'bear' (reference to another little guy who was lost and found) or dog will help keep him warm or lead the searchers to him
I was thinking the same.
Maybe even a friend has an idea where he might've gone. Wonder if he's involved in a lot of outdoors activities.
IMO he might be.
A dog would be almost a given for a little boy in that area.

I wish we knew more about his personality, help us try figure where he would have hidden, if that is the case....?

Thinking about past cases, some where weather was a factor, I recall one child covered under a blanket of leaves - the person who found that child (alive) could barely see him/her, he/she was so covered up. In another outcome, the boy was found deceased in a vehicle trunk, and presumably got trapped in there while playing. I recall another case in Canada where the little one sleepwalked, went down an elevator and all, (all caught on surveillance camera), and was found deceased huddled up in someone’s back yard against a wall, where iirc he froze to death. Of course we recall the tragic case of Harley Dilly who was found deceased in a chimney, in which he presumably entered with the intention of getting into the empty house. So many various outcomes we’ve seen here on WS, many found in water, particularly autistic children. Hoping for the best for Jordan.

maybe a 'bear' (reference to another little guy who was lost and found) or dog will help keep him warm or lead the searchers to him

I remembered/thought about this as well today.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd